38

A/N: HELLO LOVELIES! HOW ARE YOU GUYS? I HOPE YOU REALLY ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Harry

I was watching cartoons with Millie in the living room when the doorbell rang. I bet that's Selena. I look at Millie who was too focused on her show. I get up and head to the door.

I open the door to see Selena standing there with a plastic container in her hands. She smiles at me and I move aside to give her space to come inside.

She peaks me on the lips and smiles,"Hello."

"Hi. What's that?" I ask gesturing to the box in her hand.

"Well I made Millie my famous chocolate chip cookies. I know how much she loves them." Selena smiles.

"Selena. You're spoiling her." I say.

"Says the guy who buys her everything she sets her eyes on." Selena shots back.

"That's not true. I'm pretty stern with her at times." I argue.

Selena rolls her eyes at me,"Yeah. Sure you are."

"I am sometimes. But I don't want you to make my daughter diabetic so no more sweets!" I say.

"Hey I'm not making any promises" Selena shrugs.

"Oh come on." I say smiling and pulling her to the living room.

"Hey Millie!" Selena announces once she spots Millie.

Millie jumps up immediately,"Selena!" She squeals and rushes to hug Selena.

"I made you those cookies you like!" Selena smiles.

"Really! I love the cookies." Millie exclaims jumping up and down.

"Let me get you a plate so you can eat them!" Selena says and Millie nods and takes a seat on the sofa.

Selena walks into the kitchen with me following behind her. She finds a plate and starts placing the cookies on it.

"So there's a reason I called you today." I say.

Selena looks at me and places a hand on her hip,"It's not because you enjoy my company?" She fake pouts.

I chuckle and move to her wrapping an arm around her waist, I place a kiss on her cheek and look into her eyes,"That I do but there's also another reason."

"What's that?" Selena asks.

"Well I want to tell Millie about Amber-her mom."

"Oh. I'm glad you're finally telling her but why do you want me here for that?" Selena asks.

"Well Millie loves you and I want her to understand everything. I could use a little help with the whole thing."

"You mean the birds and the bees?" She raises an eyebrow at me.

"No. God no. She's 7. I meant the more family thing. I don't know how to explain it. I couldn't all these years. Plus you're really good with kids and I figured if I could ask someone for help it should be you."

"So you need my help?"

"Yes and I know this might be awkward for you. Ofcourse it is. If you don't want to do it's fine. I'm sorry for dragging you into it all."

"Hey it's alright. I'm right by your side." Selena smiles at me.

"Thank you." I smile. Selena grabs my hand and picks up the cookie plate from the counter and we walk to the living room.

"Here you go Millie." Selena says as she places the plate in her lap.

"Don't eat too much tho sweetheart. You don't want to get cavities do you?" I ask.

"No daddy." Millie says and starts to nibble on the cookie.

"You stay here I'll be right back." I whisper in Selena's ear. She nods and I walk upstairs.

I return after a few minutes and take a seat next to Selena.

I pick up the tv remote and turn of the television. Millie looks at me with a confusion plastered upon her face.

"Daddy I was watching that." She pouts.

"I know sweetheart but I need to talk to you about something important. Is that alright?" Millie nods and at the moment Selena gets up from the seat, she was sitting in the middle of Millie and I.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Nothing. I'm just sitting on the table so you can look at Millie better." Selena smiles at me.

"Okay. Now Millie remember when you asked me about your mom? You asked me what that means? Do you know what that means?" I ask.

"Miss Berry told me that a mom is someone who takes care of you and loves you." Millie says.

"Well that's true. And when a girl and boy fall in love, God gives them a baby. Then the girl and boy become parents. You know that I'm your daddy and I want you to know that this is your mom." I say handing her a picture of Amber.

"Where is my mom now daddy?" Millie asked.

"Sweetheart, your mom got really sick after you were born and then she passed away. Now she's in heaven with God and all the angels. She loves you very much Millie and she's always looking out for you." I say.

Millie looks at the picture then speaks,"She's pretty. Will I ever get a new mommy?"

I nervously chuckle and look over to Selena,"Maybe one day sweetheart."

Millie smiles,"Okay! Can I keep this picture of my mom?" She asks.

"Ofcourse you can." I smile at her.

"Selena are you someone's mom?" Millie asks Selena as she nibbles on her cookie.

"Uh. Well no. I will be somebody." Selena smiles at Millie.

"Daddy can I watch my cartoons now?" Millie asks.

"Sure." I say and turn on the tv.

Millie diverts her attention back to Dora as I look at Selena,"That went well."

"What did you except? Ofcourse it went well." Selena says.

"This was the easy part. Once she gets the older she'll start asking alot more difficult questions." I say as I let out a sigh.

Selena places her hand on top of mine and smiles at me,"Don't worry. You'll know the answer to all those questions."

"I really want to kiss you right now." I whisper.

"Hey! Not here." Selena scolds gesturing Millie who is right next to us.

"I know." I whine.

"I really should get going now." Selena says getting up.

I get up as well,"Already?" I ask.

"I know. I'm sorry. It's just that you know I'm moving out next week and I've literally got nothing done yet. I really need to get to work." Selena says.

"Okay. Let me drop you to the door." I say. Selena smiles and moves towards Millie.

"I have to get going now honey. I'll see you soon okay?" Selena says as she hugs Millie.

"Okay." Millie smiles.

We walk to the exit and until we're out of sight I pull Selena to me. I wrap my arms around her waist and attach my lips onto hers. Selena's arms find my neck as she pulls me closer. Selena pulls away before my liking and I pout.

"Don't be a baby." She scolds.

Selena places a kiss on my cheek,"I'll talk to you later?" I ask.

"Yes. Bye." She says.

I smile,"Bye. Drive safe."