54

A/N: hey guys. hope you all are doing well and that you enjoy this chapter. it's not the best, honestly it's just a filler. don't forget to comment and vote if you do! xxx

Harry

"Dora literally gives me life." Selena whispers.

"I can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or honest." I say to her.

"Well then you're a terrible boyfriend." Selena comments.

"I am not." I defend myself.

"Are too." Selena snaps back.

"Whatever you still love me." I smirk at her.

"Still trying to figure out why." I chuckle at her comment and pull her closer to me.

We were in the living room watching Dora the Explorer with Millie, Tori and Marcus. Selena and I were so bored, yet too lazy to do anything else. We've been watching Dora for three hours now, how do kids love this Hispanic little girl so much?

"I would literally kill to watch anything else right now." Selena whispers.

"Same babe. Same."

As the words escape my mouth, Rick just walked into the living room and he takes a seat next to Selena and I.

"The five of you have been sitting in front of the television like Zombies. You guys should do something. Selena why don't you show Harry the best sights in Texas and take the kids along?" Rick suggests.

"But dad there really isn't anything spectacular to show somebody in Texas." Selena says.

"Selena Marie Gomez." Rick says raising his voice a little.

"But dad." Selena whines.

"No buts. This isn't healthy sitting in front of the TV all day. It will be good for you two and the kids. Don't you agree with me Harry?" Rick asks looking at me.

Selena also turns her head to look at me with pleading eyes. I smile at Rick,"Yeah it seems like a good idea."

Selena's pleading eyes automatically glare at me as soon as the words leave my mouth. "Good then it's decided. Come on Sel, go get ready now." Rick says and walks to the kids to tell them about our trip.

"You seriously couldn't have said no?" Selena asks clearly annoyed as she starts to get up from the couch.

"No." I smirk.

....

"Daddy where are we going?" Millie asks as I start the car.

"I don't know sweetie. Ask our tour guide Selena here." I say and gesture towards Selena who simply rolls her eyes at me.

"Where are we going Selena?" Marcus and Millie ask in unison.

Selena looks over to me,"I honestly wasn't kidding when I said there's not much to see in Texas so how about we go to the mall and eat ice-cream. What do you say?" Selena asks the kids.

"Yeah! Ice cream!" Marcus says and Millie nods her head rapidly as if her life depends on it.

"So then let's go to the mall shall we?" Selena asks me.

"Whatever you say Milady" I smile at her and head to the mall.

....

"Now it's only a few days till Christmas and the mall will for sure be very rushy so we can't have either of you getting lost alright? Millie and Marcus you have to stick right by us and hold either mine or Harry's hand. Alright? Clear?" Selena asks the kids as we park in the parking lot.