46

A/N: 17 K READS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! HOW IS EVERYONE DOING? HOPE YOU ARE WELL. HOW'S SCHOOL GOING? I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! ALSO I'VE ESTABLISHED A SCHEDULE THAT YOU GUYS WILL GET TWO CHAPTERS A WEEK, ONE ON WEDNESDAY AND ONE ON SATURDAY SO ENJOYYY xxx

Selena

Today is our last day in England. We have to leave early in the morning tomorrow. It has been an amazing trip, London is even prettier then I had imagined.

Right now Millie and I were in the garden, she was telling me how Cece and her had scared Gemma so bad that she almost had a heart attack. Her words not mine but still it was pretty hilarious.

We went back inside. Robin, Anne and Harry were in the living room and we joined them. I took a seat next Harry as Millie practically jumped in between Robin and Anne. She clearly enjoyed their company alot. I glance at Harry to see him already staring at me.

"What?" I whisper.

"Nothing." He smiles.

"You're literally creeping me out right now." I say.

"What? Can't I stare at my beautiful girlfriend?" He asks all lovingly.

"Stop." I mumble and look at the floor. I'm not good with compliments.

"Why?" He asks. I look up to see him smirking.

"You're so annoying." I roll my eyes.

"You love me." He whispers still smirking.

"Don't make me take that back." I warn playfully.

"You can't take I love you's back. What's done is done." Harry says.

"Says who?"

"Says me." He smirks.

"Well I make my own rules so I will take it back whenever I feel like it." I say.

"You wouldn't dare." Harry smirks.

I raise my eyebrows,"Watch me."

At that moment Harry's phone rang and he took it put of his pocket and looked at the screen.

"I have to take this. I'll be back." He says to me.

I smile at him,"Okay." I say as he walks up the stairs.

I moved closer to Anne and started chatting with her. We talked about the movie that was playing-When Harry Met Sally.

"I was in love with the movie. More particularly Harry himself. That's why I named my baby boy after him." Anne admits.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah. I love the movie. Up to this day I've seen it a couple of million times and I still never get bored of it. It's so good." Anne says.

"Oh I agree with you on that. The movie is great." I smile.

"Where did Harry disappear off to?" Anne asks.

"Oh he got a phone call. I'll go check on him." I say.

Anne smiles at me,"Yeah you do that sweetheart."

It has been a good 20-25 minutes since Harry left. Hope everything is alright. I walk upstairs and into our room. Harry was on the bed still on the phone. When he saw me, he smiles and gestures for me to take a seat next to him.