41

A/N: HELLO BABES! 10K? WHAT? YOU ALL ARE AMAZING! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Harry

"You think we should tell her?" I ask all the sudden.

Selena and I were in the car right now, on the way to my house. It was maybe 9, 10 pm.

"Tell who what?" Selena asked obviously confused.

I glance at Selena before averting my attention back to the road ahead.

"Millie. Should we tell her about us?" I ask.

"What? I'm a little tipsy, I'm sorry my brain isn't functioning properly." Selena says.

I chuckle and say,"Since you're officially my girlfriend now as per a week, shouldn't we say something to her?"

"Tell her what? She barely knows anything about family what will you tell her?"

"Kids these days are smarter then you think. I mean every cartoon character these days have boyfriends and girlfriend so I'm 100% sure she'll understand. However she still hasn't mentioned a boyfriend to me so I'm lucky in that sense. I think." I smile at Selena.

"Whatever you think is right. You're the parent." Selena says.

"Okay then we'll tell her and see how she'll take it."

"Fingers crossed." Selena says.

Selena and I walk up the stairs while laughing quite loudly. We reach my bedroom still laughing hysterically about the shit I was talking about.

Selena clamed down first and whisper-yelled,"Shhhhh. We don't want to wake up Millie now do we?"

I smile and pull her to me, I smirk at her,"I don't care."

"You look so needy and desperate right now." Selena chuckles.

"Like a college school nerd who's finally close to getting laid." She continues still laughing.

"Please I was very popular back in college. The girls used to be coming to me." I joke.

Selena chuckles and wraps her arms around my neck,"Yeah I'm sure."

"And also I'd popped my cherry way before college."

"You're so weird." Selena says.

"You're still with me aren't you?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

Selena rolls her eyes and speaks,"Just shut up and kiss me."

I smirk,"Your wish is my command." I lean in and attach my lips onto hers. We fall back on the bed with me on top of her.

Selena and I were up till 2 am that night and I can safely say that it was most definitely one of my best nights yet. For sure.

....

I woke up with sunlight burning into my eyes. I blinked a few times until my eyes adjusted to the light in the room.

I turn my head to see my beautiful girlfriend wrapped around me. I smile to myself thinking about last night. I'm so lucky that I get to call that gorgeous human being my girlfriend.