70

A/N: hey guysss! wow chapter 70, honestly never thought I could continue this book or any other one for this long. Also can we take a second to appreciate my gorgeous queen ^ I hope you like this chapter! don't forget to comment and vote if you do! xxxx

Selena

"Everything looks normal for now. You're following the diet plan I gave you right Selena?" Dr Stevens asks.

"Yes, I'm eating healthy everything these days!"

"Good. Harry told me that you've decided on going to Sheepshead. Is that correct?"

"Yeah. It seemed like the best option we have."

"Indeed. You made a good choice. When will you be admitting yourself at the centre?"

"Tomorrow actually. We've gotten all the information we need and I'll be going there tomorrow." I state.

"Good. You've taken immediate action. I like that. You'll be staying there for two months. I'll try my best to come there at least for your checkup. But if for some reason I will not be able to come you have plenty of doctors there including the ones who'll be looking after you so it's fine." Dr Stevens says.

"Alright." I say and get up from my seat.

"I'll send your file which contains all your medication and diets to Dr. Richard who works over there and is probably going to take care of you. You need to go with any empty mind to the centre. You need to relax and not stress out, that is part of your treatment."

"Yes I understand." I politely smile at him.

"Well Good luck Selena. Look forward to seeing you soon." Dr Stevens says.

"Thank you." I smile at him.

.....

"Why are you packing Selena? Are you going somewhere?" Millie asks as she flops onto my bed.

"Actually yes. I'm going on vacation for a little while."

"Can I come with you too? Can I?" Millie asks jumping up and down.

"I'd really love for you to come sweetie but I'm afraid I can't take you. It's more of a business vacation."

Millie pouts but then immediately stands up,"Is dad going with you too?"

"No he isn't. I'll be going alone." I say.

"When will you be back Selena?"

"Hopefully in two months Millie." I smile at her.

"I will really miss you Selena!" Millie pouts.

"Aww my baby. Come here." I open my arms for Millie.

Millie comes running into my arms and I gently pick her up,"I'll miss you more then you know it. I really wish I didn't have to go."

"Can we talk on the phone?" Millie asks stilling pouting at me.

"I'll try to sweetie." I smile at her.

"Okay! Daddy will miss you alot too you know." Millie states.

"I'll miss him alot as well." I smile.

"Can't you take me and Daddy with you?" Millie starts to pout again.

"Millie! Let Selena pack. Don't bother her too much." Harry says walking into the room and directly making eye contact with Millie.

"She's not being a bother at all. We're just having a little chat." I smile at Harry but his eyes seem to avoid my gaze.