31

A/N: MY PARENTS ARE HOTTTT ^^^ I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER ISN'T THE BEST BUT IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! AND ALSO GUYS I'M OVER THE TOP HAPPY TODAY, LIKE OUT OF 10 MY HAPPINESS METER PROBABLY MEASURES 11 SO DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU LOVELIES! ANDDDD SINCE I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO POST TOMORROW, I'M GIVING YOU GUYS THREE CHAPTERS IN A DAY!! SO ENJOY IT AND YOU BETTER LOVE ME. ALSO I MIGHT UPDATE TOMORROW TOO :)xxx

Selena

"So really if I want to I always could move back home but I like it here. It's also really nice to be a somewhat foreigner plus the ladies love the British accent" Harry says smirking at me.

"I'm sure they do buddy." I say taking a bite of my sandwich.

Harry opened his mouth to say something but my phone had started ringing. I picked it up to see Nina's caller ID. I answer immediately.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Selly! I haven't seen you in a week. Did you die or something?"

"Nope very much alive. I'm sorry, I've been busy."

"Yeah with Harry for sure." I can tell she's smirking on the other side.

"Yeah yeah shut up."

"The two of you have officially been going out now right? Since Saturday?"

"Yeah I guess. Nothing official yet though." I try not to take Harry's name as he's in the office with me.

"Well obviously he won't start calling you his girlfriend in a week. Baby steps Sel. Baby steps." Nina says.

"Yeah I know." I say.

"What happened on Saturday that made him change his mind?"

"Well...I'll tell you later? I'm actually having lunch with him" I say in a whisper tone so Harry doesn't hear me but he did. I can see him smirking at me.

"Ohhh. Don't let me ruin the fun. It's good that he's there. Josh and I want to invite the two of you over tomorrow night. For a double date."

"No. No. No. Absolutely not Nina."

"But why?"

"I know you and Josh very well."

"Come on please? Discuss it with Harry and lemme know?"

I let out a sigh,"Fine I will."

"Okay I'll talk to you later have fun with our boss. Byee."

I smile,"Byee." And she hangs up.

"What was all the no no no about?" Harry asks once I set my phone aside.

"Well Nina and Josh want us to come over for dinner tomorrow. A double date thing." I say.

"Us as in you and I?"

"Yup."

Harry smiles,"Well that's nice. It'll be fun."

"I told her that I would text her if we decide to come."

"If? You don't want to go."

"I love them both but they embarrass me alot. I don't know if I want to take you."

Harry chuckles,"You've met my friends too. How bad can it possibly be?

I shrug,"I don't know."