57

A/N: hello everyone! i hope you all are doing good and that you like this chapter! also, i've kinda changed my updating schedule a little, so now you'll get new chapters twice a week, on mondays and fridays. so. enjoyyy. xxxx

Selena

"Yeah sure that sounds great! 5 then?" I ask.

"Sure perfect. See you then Selena!" Courtney says.

"Yeah see you too. Bye."

"Bye." She says and hangs up.

I put my phone aside and head downstairs to the living room where everyone was watching a movie.

As I enter the room, everyone looks up at me.

"Everything okay sweetie?" My dad asks.

I smile,"Oh yeah. It was just Courtney. We made plans for the evening." I say taking a seat next to Harry.

"Courtney Barry right? Mandy told me that she's moving to New York soon." Sara adds.

"Yeah she is. She told me the other day when we ran into each other at the mall." I say.

Sara and Dad just nod and divert their attention back to the tv.

"When will you be going with this Courtney?" Harry asks leaning into me.

"She told me to come to this café at 5:00." I tell him.

"At that very time, your dad, Brian and Jay are taking me to my first ever baseball match." Harry says, his tone laced with fake excitement.

I chuckle lowly so the others don't hear,"Well that's fun. Way to be a good sport Harry!"

"I know right?" Harry jokes."Also is it alright if Millie tags along with you and your friend? Sara said she's going to her mom's with the kids in awhile."

"Yeah sure. Courtney loves kids. It's fine." I smile.

"Thanks babe. When do I get to meet this Courtney though? You've practically met all of my friends and I've only met Nina and Josh."

"How about this, you drop Millie and I to the place and then pick us up in an hour and a half? By the time the match will over so you can chat with Courtney for a few." I suggest.

"Sounds like a plan." Harry smiles at me showing off his adorable dimples.

....

"So I'll pick you up when the match ends?" Harry asks.

"Yup that's fine. Just text me when you get here." I say.

"Alright have fun. And Millie you be a good girl alright sweetheart?"

"Okay Daddy!" Millie smiles.

Harry leans in to place a kiss on my cheek and smiles,"See you later. I love you."

I smile,"I love you too." I step out of the car and help Millie get out. We wave to Harry one last time and walk towards the café.

As soon as we enter the Café I spot Courtney sitting on one of the tables next to the windows.

"Come on Millie, there's Courtney. Let's go." I say to Millie.

Courtney spots us and immediately gets up and smiles. She moves to me and embraces me in a warm hug,"Hey Sel." She smiles.