60

A/N: hiii people! so so sorry for the late update, been really busy with exams and all. i hope you enjoy this chapter! i mean i'll be honest, it's not my best. i'm sorry if it sucks. don't forget to comment and vote if you like it! xxx

Harry

The blazing light hits my eyes causing me to wake up. I blink twice adjusting my eyes to the bright light in the room. I look over to see Selena smiling at me.

"Hi." She smiles at me.

"Hey. Have you just been staring at me while I sleep like a creep?" I joke.

"Shut up. I was just trying to be romantic. How'd you sleep?" She asks.

"Like a baby. What about you?"

"The same." Selena smiles. For a few seconds we just smile and stare at each other intensely.

"I can get used to this." I say.

"Get used to what?" Selena asks.

"This. Waking up to your beautiful face every morning for the rest of the year." I smile.

Selena smiles at me,"What makes you so sure we're going to be together the entire year?" Selena jokes.

"I got a feeling we will." I smile.

"Maybe." Selena smirks,"Come on we should get breakfast." Selena says as she gets up.

"Alright."

.....

"I hope Millie is alright." Selena says as she she finishes cleaning up the dishes.

"Oh she is. I talked to her last night. She was having a blast. Plus it's our last day here so she wanted to spend as much time with Tori and Marcus as possible."

Selena nods,"She's gotten pretty close to them. I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow. These days pasted by so quickly."

"I know. I had a great time." I smile.

"I'm glad you did." Selena says.

"We have everything. Should we get going?" I ask.

"Yeah let's go." Selena smiles.

"Do you need a moment?" I ask referring to the house.

Selena shakes her head,"No. I don't. I'm fine. I just need to let go of this place now. A house is just a house. It becomes a home when family comes in here. I hope some little girl would come here and fall in love with this place just like I did. But I'm fine. Beside the good memories these walls are full of my parent's constant fighting, the divorce, my darkest moments but I'm fine. I'm ready to let this place. I guess I just needed closure."

Selena turns to me and smile,"I love you so much for doing this for me. Yesterday was perfect. Thank you for everything" Selena leans in and places a kiss on my cheek.

I smile,"I'd do anything to make you happy babe. I'm glad you had a good time."

.....

"Do we really have to leave tomorrow daddy? Can't we stay a little longer?" Millie asks.

"I'm afraid not sweetheart. Your school is opening in a few days. Selena and I have work too. We can't stay longer."

Millie starts pouting at my statement. "Don't worry though, we'll come again very soon." I try to cheer her up.