24

A/N: I HAVE A FEELING YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER BUT THEN AGAIN I DON'T KNOW! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU DO LIKE IT! THANKS! xxx (:

Harry

Almost immediately after snapping at Selena, I regretted it. But me being the dick I am, I didn't bother apologizing.

The entire long car ride to the restaurant was silent. It was very obvious that Selena was mad at me, I don't blame her. It's just that I get very touchy when people ask me questions about my family life. She told me about her family and everything, why couldn't I have simply told her that I had a daughter? I didn't have to give her all the details just tell her about Millie.

I'll be honest, I was going to tell her one day. I was, I really was and it sucks that she found out this way. I really should apologize to her.

I open my mouth to speak when I was interrupted by Richie,"Sir, we're here" he says.

I simply smile at him and walk out of the car. I see Selena already out of the car and standing in front of the restaurant.

"Shall we?" I ask extending my hand towards her.

"That's not very professional of you." She gestures to my hand. She's clearly mad.

"We should get going before our clients leave." Selena says avoiding eye contact. I nod my head and walk inside with Selena beside me.

We were greeted by the waiter who showed us where Mr and Mrs Jackson are waiting for us. We thank him and walk to their table.

"Harry, good to see you. This is my wife and business partner Amelia" Charles smiles at me.

"Pleasure to meet you" I shake his wife's hand.

"This is my assistant, Selena." I say.

Selena smiles,"Hello, nice to meet you" they exchange their hellos and we all take a seat.

Selena and I on one side and Charles and Amelia on the other.

The dinner was going quite well, without the fact that Selena was completely ignoring me. I really should apologize to her.

After ordering dessert, Charles suggested that we have a few drinks.

"The bar's right over there, Selena and I can get the drinks for everyone!" I smile.

As soon as the words left my mouth, Selena was glaring at me.

"That'd be nice. Thank you" Amelia smiles.

I get up and look at Selena,"Come on Selena . Let's get the drinks"

Selena gets up from her seat and follows me to the bar.

"We'll have 2 bourbons, a whiskey and Selena what would you like?" I ask looking at her.

Selena doesn't bother looking at me,"I'll have a vodka cherry" she smiles at the bartender.

"You're pretty good at this you know? Ignoring me. Makes me wonder how often you do it." I say.

"I'm not ignoring anyone" Selena mumbles still not making eye contact with me.