39

A/N: HEYY EVERYONE! OKAY SO I REALLY REALLY WANT TO THANK THOSE FEW PEOPLE WHO COMMENT AND VOTE ON EVERYDAY, YOUR COMMENS MAKE MY DAY. YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE, I LOVE YOU GUYSS. TYSM FOR 8K READS! I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Selena

We were sitting on the floor, in an empty apartment with only one box on the floor. I lay my head on Nina's shoulder and just let my eyes scan through the empty apartment. Harry and Josh were standing behind us, talking about football I guess?

"This is it huh?" I ask.

"Yup. We're finally saying goodbye to this place aren't we?" Nina mumbles.

Both the guys chuckle and sit down next to us, Harry next to me and Josh next to Nina.

"You girls are so dramatic. It's just an apartment." Josh says.

Nina hits him on the chest while I simply glare at him. I gesture my hands to the empty apartment and speak,"This is not just an apartment. This was a home. This was my first apartment, my first step into adulthood. So many memories were made here. I spent 4 years in this place."

Josh throws his hands up in defense,"Sorry Sel!"

"And I spent 2 years in this place!" Nina mumbles.

"Until you moved in with that." I point to Josh.

"Hey!" Josh exclaims,"I'm right here."

Nina, Harry and I just chuckle. Harry places his hand on top of mine,"Nina I didn't know you lived here as well."

"We moved here when I was still a Junior. I couldn't afford a place like this alone so we shared this apartment. It was a perfect girl zone until Josh and Nina moved in together." I say looking at Harry.

"I just remembered, this is the place where Josh proposed." Nina says.

"Oh yeah!" Josh recalls the event.

"I remember. He was so nervous especially after the ring slipped from his coat pocket." I say while chuckling.

"Look Sel, the wine stain is still somewhat visible on the wall." Nina says pointing to the wall.

I narrow my eyes to observe the wall closely and start laughing,"Ofcourse it is."

"What's the story behind that?" Josh asks.

"Well. This was when we just moved in, the apartment was a mess. Selena was sleep-deprived as she was having finals and trying to set this place up. I however was on break from my job and I promised Selena that I would help set things up when she's at college so she can rest when she gets back. But that never happened. I went shopping. When I came back Selena was furious and I a little tipsy, she threw the entire wine glass at me." Nina says while laughing.

Everyone started cracking up,"That was our first fight wasn't it?" I ask smiling at her.

"Yup. And our most aggressive one too." Nina states.

"We really should get going, otherwise you won't settle in before tonight." Josh says.

"You're right." I say as Nina and I get up. Josh picks up the last box and walks out of the door with Nina following him.

"You alright?" Harry ask placing her arm around my shoulder.

I smile at him,"I'm good."

We walk out of the apartment and I lock the door. We walk to counter downstairs and give the keys to manager.