71

A/N: hii guys! I know exam season is coming up or for some people it's already here, so I wanted to share this quote with you (that I'm actually trying to implement in my life) ^ to remind you all that grades don't define your worth and sometimes you just need to relax instead of stressing out or over thinking which is something I'm very guilty of doing. Also guys you might not get updates in awhile and I apologize for that in advance but this month is very hectic for me and my studies need to be my number one priority so I'll try to update whenever I'm free but don't be disappointed if you don't get regular updates. Hope you guys understand (: I hope all of you are doing well and that you like this chapter! Good luck for your exams guys! (: xxxx

Harry

Two months later

"You can come by 4 so I can discuss a few things with you." Dr Richard says.

"Okay I'll be there." I say.

"Alright Harry. See you then mate."

"See you then." I say and hang up.

Today I'll be going to pick Selena up. It's been exactly two months since Selena went to Sheepshead. We haven't really spoken since then. As per Dr Richard's order. I talked to her once but it was very brief. Millie has been asking me every day for the past month when Selena would be back. That little girl misses Selena more then anything really.

Ever since we found out Selena has Lupus I don't know I just haven't been the same. Everyone seems to notice it. I've been depressed and stressed about nothing in particular. I just can't control it, all my friends even point out that my attitude always changes the entire environment.

I try my best for Millie not to notice this change in me but I really have no control over it. Deep down, I feel guilty. What would have happened if Selena and I never got together? Would she still be suffering from Lupus? I know I know, the doctor's say it's an autoimmune disease but she was perfectly fine before she met me.

Maybe I am bad luck. I lost Amber who may I point was perfect, normal and healthy before she met me and then she got sick and left Millie and I. I won't ever be able to forgive myself if something like that happens to Selena. It makes me wonder, what if Amber and I broke up after awhile? Maybe she would have still been alive. What if I'm just not good for anyone?

.....

"Hello there." I politely smile to the receptionist who is clearly not the same lady who was here two months ago.

"Hi. How may I help you?" She asks.

"I'm here to pick up a patient from here. Selena Gomez."

"Oh yes. First Dr Richard would like to see you. Follow me." She politely smiles and gestures for me to follow her.

She leads me into a hallway and tells me go into the first room on the left. I knock on the door and pop my head opening it slightly.

"Harry! Come on in mate." Dr Richard says.

He immediately gets up and extends his hand,"Hello." I smile.

"Please take a seat. How are you doing?" He asks.

"Alright. Yourself?"

"Very well. Very well. So Selena's health has rapidly improved since the past two months." He comments.