10

A/N: HEY GUYS! I'M NOT GOING TO LIE, THIS CHAPTER REALLY ISN'T THE BEST STILL I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Selena

This is probably the first Monday morning since high school that I woke up with a smile on my face. Why am I happy to get up at 8 am and go to work? Honestly I'm surprised at myself.

I put on a red, full sleeved dress with a v-neck cut. I put on black heels and curl my hair slightly.

Around 9:10, I reach the building and head to my floor. I quickly make my way to the coffee room to make Harry and I coffee before he arrives like I do everyday.

I get to my office and start working. Around 10 the phone on my desk rang and I picked it up,"Mr Styles office. Selen-"

I was interrupted by Harry grunting,"In my office now!" His voice clearly laced with anger. He hangs up immediately.

What the heck is that all about? I quickly get up and head to his office. I knock on the door and walk in once Harry shouts a "come in".

"You wanted to see me?" I ask casually.

He looks up at me with anger in his eyes,"Yes I did Ms Gomez. How many fucking times do I have to tell you to put just one teaspoon of sugar in my coffee? Like do you not understand English?" He snaps at me loudly.

I was taken a back by his loud voice,"I-I'm sorry S-s-ir it won't happen again"

"Not only is this coffee too sweet but it also tastes like shit! Not to mention it's cold. Ms Gomez if I wanted cold coffee I would have asked you to get that for me! Now do me a favor and get me coffee from someone who can actually make it. Can you do that? Or is that too much to ask?" He asks angrily.

I furrow my eyes, clearly displeased with the tone of his voice and attitude. Who the fuck does this man think he is? Does he not know how to talk to a lady? "I'll be back with your coffee" I say rather coldly and walk downstairs to the central coffee room.

What happened to the nice Harry I had talked to about my family the other day? Who is this devil? All I can say is that I hate him.

I met the girl in charge of making coffee for everyone else in the building. Her name is Vanessa, Nessa for short and she's really nice.

With the hot cup of coffee, I stand outside of Harry's office and knock on the door. After getting permission I walk inside and place the cup on his desk,"Your coffee sir"

He takes a sip and his eyes close as if he's really enjoying the taste of this coffee,"Now this is what I call coffee. Take my advice Ms Gomez, learn how to make proper coffee from whoever made this one!"

My blood starts boling in anger. Who the hell does this man think he is? I'm not a fucking Starbucks barista. I take a deep breath trying to control my anger. "With all due respect sir, I'm not here to work as a coffee maker!" I spat at him.

"No but Ms Gomez you are here to do as I say and I want this cup of coffee every morning on my desk. And not for it to be cold!" He says with a nonchalant expression.

"That can be arranged for you sir. Anything else I can do for you?" I ask rather rudely.

"Yes you can. Lose that attitude Ms Gomez. I'm your boss not the other way around!" He snaps at me.

I force a smile upon my lips,"Yes sir" I say.

"Now leave and don't bother disturbing me. I have alot of important issues to deal with. Stuff you won't understand" Harry states.

I turn on my heel and walk out of the door. First he tells me to learn how to make better coffee and then he says that he has important work to do that I wouldn't understand. What the actual fuck?

I storm into my office angrily and sit on my seat. I'm literally going to ignore him as much as I possibly can. What the fuck his is problem.

The next two weeks were absolute shit. I mean Mr Styles is an asshole. He's always snapping at me and starts yelling st me everytime I mess up the slightest thing. Oh and he addresses me as "Ms Gomez" only, it's like he's forgotten my first name. He even made me work for seven hours on a Saturday! Who does that? I'm so desperate to get away from him, I actually called Daniel to my office today at lunch to take a look at my contract, find a loophole so I can go work for Liam.

"Sel, it's really not possible for you to resign before 12 months" Daniel says.

My lips automatically curl into a frown,"So I have to stay in this hellhole for a year?"

Daniel looks at me apologetically,"I'm sorry Sel, the terms of the contract are pretty final"

I let out a sigh. Great I'm stuck with the devil for another 12 months,"However" Daniel starts and I look up at him.

"He can't fire you either, it's against the contract so you don't have to be nice to him or follow his rules. He won't fire you cause he can't" A smirk itself appears on my lips. That's quite good news actually. Don't have to suck up to him at least.

"So I should get going now?" Daniel says getting up. I walk over to him and give him a tight hug.

I place a kiss on his cheek and smile,"Thank you for coming and going through the contract."

Daniel gives me an ear to ear smile,"Anything for you babe"

We walk to the elevator and wait for it to come up,"So are we still up for dinner tomorrow?" I ask.

Daniel smiles at me,"Ofcourse we are. I'll pick you up at 8?"

"That would be perfect" I lean in and place my lips on Daniel's. Are lips were perfectly moving in sync and we were so distracted we didn't even notice the elevator opening. We were interrupted by someone coughing rather loudly.

We immediately pull away to see Mr Styles standing there with fury in his eyes. Whenever he sees Daniel he gets all mad and angry. What did my boyfriend ever do to him?

"Good Afternoon Mr Styles" Daniel says with a polite smile.

Mr Styles gives him a forced smile,"We've got to stop meeting like this Daniel"

Daniel lets out a chuckle,"Indeed Sir. Have a good day"

Daniel moves to me and kisses me on the lips on last time before getting inside the elevator. As soon as the elevator closes, I turn to look at Mr Styles who's glaring at me.

"Do you have a problem with my boyfriend sir?" I ask rather rudely.

He narrows his eyes at me,"What?"

"It's just that whenever he's around you always seem mad" I say.

"The reason why I get mad Ms Gomez is because I very clearly told you that I don't like you having visitors! What makes me angry is that you don't follow orders!" He snaps at me at turns the other way walking to his office.

Okay then?