55

A/N:Been listening to this town and trust nobody on repeat. I feel blessed! also, I have a question, my best friend's brother or the billionaire? I would really like to know, which one you guys think is better? please let me know in the comments (: xxx

Selena

"Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! Wake up! Wake up!" someone yells jumping on the bed. 

I untangle myself from Harry and rub my eyes as I sit up. I opened them to see Millie jumping on the bed, once she notices I'm awake she flops onto my lap. 

"It's Christmas Selena!" She smiles at me. 

"It is. Merry Christmas, you seem very excited don't you?" I smile at her. 

"Yes! Santa left so many presents downstairs!" Millie says clapping her hands in excitement. 

I chuckle,"Well why don't you go downstairs and your dad and I will join in five minutes?"

"Okay!'' Millie smiles, gets off my lap and marches outside the room.

"Harry!" I shake him a little.

"Yeah? What is it?" He asks half asleep.

Why does he sound like a freaking Sex God in the morning, I literally had an orgasm there and then.

I shake my head, letting my nasty thoughts escape my mind,"Rise and Shine. Time to walk up!"

Harry rolls over and rubs his eyes,"Isn't it like 8 am?" There comes that morning voice again,ugh.

"Yeah and everyone's waiting for us downstairs. It's Christmas!" I announce.

Harry sits up and smiles at me. How does someone look this good after walking up? God I'm so lovesick.

"Merry Christmas babe." Harry leans in and places a kiss on my right cheek.

"Merry Christmas." I smile at him.

....

"Present time! Present time!" The three kids chanted as they ran to the Christmas tree.

"Be careful! Nobody needs to get hurt on Christmas!" Sara warns running after them.

My dad was already leaning against the chimney waiting for the kids to start the mess. Harry and I on the other hand were taking our sweet time walking towards the main show.

"Okay now that we're all here, let's start the gift exchanging!" Dad says and almost immediately the kids started holding onto to boxes.

"Yay!" Millie and Tori say in unison.

Harry and I take a seat on the couch, not too far but not to close. Just casually enjoying the view and by view I mean mess.

Within a few minutes, the entire room was a mess. Wrapping paper was everywhere, empty boxes were thrown here and there. There were about twenty gifts under the tree and they were just for the kids. Dad and Sara had sorted ours and their gifts and had kept them upstairs as they didn't want the kids breaking anything. Honestly, that was a pretty smart move. Life hack-move expensive Christmas gifts away from hyper yet adorable children.

"Look Daddy! Look at this dress Selena got me!" Millie exclaims running to us.

"Wow isn't it just lovely. What do you say to Selena Millie?" Harry asks.