83

A/N: heyy everyone! hope all of you are doing well. if you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote! xxxx

Harry

I quickly make a stop at the flower shop before heading over to Selena's place. She wanted to have the double date at her place and wanted to cook herself.

I was really hoping this could just be a one to one date but Selena set her own conditions. I could always give Louis a call and tell him to make an excuse and cancel but I can't do that. Selena is starting to trust me again, even something so little might make her change her mind for good. Can't let that happen now can I? I need to respect her decision and understand that I can't always get what I want.

I stand outside Selena's apartment and fix my hair once before knocking on the door.

Within seconds the door was opened by a gorgeous looking Selena,"Harry? What are you doing here so early? I told you guys to come by 8. It's not even 7 yet."

"I know. But since you offered to cook for us, I wanted to come a little early and help you out with that. After all this is a date." I smile at her.

Selena playfully rolls her eyes and moves aside to let me in. "These are for you love." I hand her the roses.

"You really just came early to spend time alone with me didn't you?" Selena jokes with a smirk plastered upon her lips.

"You just know me so well don't you?"

Selena smiles,"Thank you for these. They're beautiful." She refers to the flowers.

"Not as beautiful as you." I cheekily smile at her.

Selena rolls her eyes once again,"Shut up and make yourself useful. Come help me cook the food."

.....

"So that's when I actually developed a love for cooking. When I found out how fun and creative it can really be." Selena says as she places the plates on the table.

"But you prefer baking over cooking right?"

"Oh one hundred percent. Baking is so much more fun. You can add your own twists to things and sometimes you end up making something totally new and awesome whereas in cooking you've got to stick to the recipe most of the times. You add your own things you just end up creating something you really don't enjoy you know?"

"Hmm." I nod my head. Selena hands me the glasses and wine and I set them on the table with some of the food and plates.

"It's almost 8 now. Louis and Eleanor are probably on their way. The lasagna is in the oven and everything else is ready. High five we make a great team." Selena raises her hand and gives me a high five.

I smile at her,"We do don't we?" I mumble to myself.

"Let's just relax and talk for awhile while we wait for them to get here." Selena says and gestures for me to follow her outside the kitchen.

"Hey Selena, can I ask you a question?"

"You just did Harold." Selena smirks.

"I'm serious Selena."

"Sure. Hit me." Selena says taking a sip of her wine.

"Are you still in love with me?" I ask and stare at intently.