17

A/N: HII! HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Harry

My alarm clock started buzzing and I immediately woke up. Monday mornings are horrific. I turn off my alarm clock and get out of the warmth of my bed. I decide to take a nice hot shower to wash the sleep away. I'm extra exhausted today but I'm not like in a bad mood. I'm tired but happy. I don't know if that makes sense or not.

After showering I walk into my wardrobe and pick out a navy blue suit. I don't think I've ever worn this before so I decide to today. I'll be honest, half of the clothes in my wardrobe are untouched. I just have so many clothes. Perks of being a billionaire I guess.

By the time I was fully ready it was 7:30. I walk downstairs and I'm greeted by a smiling Brenda and Millie. Millie runs to me and I pick her up in my arms.

"How did you sleep daddy?"

I smile and kiss her cheek,"Amazing princess. What about you?"

"Good." Millie smiles.

"Millie, Harry breakfast is served!" Brenda says placing a plate on the table.

I politely smile at her,"Thank you so much Brenda" She returns the smile and walks inside the kitchen.

"Oohhhh pancakes. Yay!" Millie says jumping up and down in her seat.

I chuckle at her reaction and place one pancake in her plate,"Eat properly okay?" I say.

"Yes Daddy!" She says and immediately digs in. I guess someone was hungry.

I take a sip of my coffee and place a pancake on my plate as well. I'm really not much of a breakfast person but I know that it is the most important meal of the day so I don't like to skip it. I don't eat much at breakfast but I do eat.

I finished my cup of coffee and half of my pancake. I look over to Millie who's eaten her breakfast as well. It was almost 8:15 now.

"Millie, sweetheart go wash up quickly and then we have to get going?" I say.

"Okay Daddy!" Millie says and runs to the bathroom.

She came out in a few minutes and grabs her school bag from the couch,"Come on" I smile. She runs to me and I intertwine our hands together.

"Okay Brenda we're out!" I say.

Brenda walks out of the kitchen and smiles at us,"Have good day you two." She moves and bends towards Millie,"And I'll see you in a few hours" Millie smiles at her.

We walk to the car and get inside with Richie's help. Millie's school is actually quite far from our home that's we have to leave before 8:30 even though her school doesn't start before nine.

I take out my cell phone and scroll through my messages while Millie enjoys the songs on the radio.

After about fifteen minutes Millie pulls at my suit jacket,"Daddy?"

I look at her and smile,"Yes sweetheart?"

"You told me that I was getting a puppy!" She pouts.

She's a really cute kid, I mean she definitely gets it from her dad,"Actually I said I'll think about it. I made no promises Millie!"

"So I'm not getting a puppy? But why Daddy?" She whines.

"How about this, I do a little research today and tomorrow I'll come back from work early and then we can go to the animal rescue place?" I say.

Millie's face immediately lights and she smiles, she holds onto my arm and gives me a side hug,"Thank you thank you Daddy! I love you so so much!"

I laugh and kiss the top of her head,"I love you too sweetheart".

We reach Millie's school at 8:50 and I get out to escort her to the building. As we reach the gate I bend down in front of Millie,"Now remember be good and behave."

"Yes Daddy!" Millie says.

"And if there is an emergency, you know my number right?"

"Yes and your office one too." I smile at her. I give her hug, she pulls away and kisses me on the cheek.

"Bye Daddy!" She says and runs off to playground where the rest of the kids are. She once again turns around to wave at me and then disappears. I smile and walk back to my car.

I reach the office at 9:45 and I'm greeted by my employees. I'm pretty sure all of them shocked to see him smiling and politely greeting them. Let's just say, I'm not really a morning person or a friendly person in general full stop.

Once I'm on my floor, I directly walk into my office. Within 10 minutes there was a knock on my door. "Come in!" I say still focused on my laptop.

Walks in Selena in a pretty black pantsuit with coffee in her hand. She smiles at me,"Good Morning Selena!" I say with a smile.

"Good Morning Harry. Your coffee." She walks over to me and places it on my desk. I can't help but notice the huge diamond ring on her right hand. Fingers crossed that is a ring given to her by her grandmother and not Daniel. Why do I care so much? It's her life not mine. If she wants to marry him then fine.

My curiosity gets the best of me and I ask,"I'm assuming that diamond on your finger means..."

Selena looks at me and then at her diamond ring,"Yes. I'm engaged!"

"Well congratulations! Hope you and Daniel are very happy together" I say with a forced smile. Why does it make me so angry that she's engaged to Daniel.

"Thank you" Selena gives me weak smile.

I can't help but think something's wrong, I can't help it. I choose to further question her,"You don't seem very happy. Everything alright?"

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm great. Just you know never thought I'd be getting married at 22!" Selena says with a nervous chuckle. I can very well tell that she's lying. But I choose not to further question her upon it. If she doesn't want to tell me then that's her choice.

"The fact that both of you are happy is all that actually matters!" I say.

"Yup" Selena gives me a weak smile,"So may I be dismissed or do you want me to do something for you?"

"Oh no, not at the moment. I'll call you if I need anything!" I smile. Selena simply nods and walks out of the office.

So Selena's engaged. You know what I have no idea why I'm feeling so mad but good for her. She didn't seem very happy today but I hope she's happy and Daniel treats her right.