23

A/N: SO...HOW IS EVERYONE? YOU GUYS DO KNOW THAT THAT'S NOT A RHETORICAL QUESTION AND YOU GUYS CAN ACTUALLY ANSWER? NVM, HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! AND ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K READS! xxx (:

Selena

"A daughter?" Nina asks with a shocked look present on her face.

"Yes. A daughter!" I say.

"What-how? I've done research on the guy and as far as I know he's still a bachelor with no children, legitimate or illegitimate."

"I know. He never mentioned anything about a child. I was shocked too"

"How can you be so sure the little girl wasn't confusing Harry as someone else?"

"Nina, you should have seen her she's a female version of him. Literally. Same everything. And also at Zayn and Gigi's wedding, Sophia asked Harry how Millie was and when I asked who Millie was he said she was her dog. He was definitely trying to hide something!"

"I wonder why though. What about a mother?"

"Millie said that she doesn't think she has a mommy so I think there is no mother in the picture" I say.

"Wow. Harry Styles has a child. Didn't see that one coming at all" Nina says with a nervous chuckle.

"You're telling me."

"Anyways speaking of Harry Styles, when are you two going on your official first date?" Nina wiggles her eyebrows at me.

I roll my eyes,"ummmm. Let's see....Never. I don't like him Nina and he doesn't like me. Ugh. You and Harry's friends seriously aren't going to let this go are you?"

"Nope. Cause we're right. Why don't you just admit that you like him?"

"Because I'm not a liar!"

"Mark my words, one day you'll be married with little kids and then I'd be telling them how stubborn their parents were"

I laugh at how much she's already planned,"I hate to break it to you but that's never going to happen. All we're ever going to be are friendly colleagues."

Nina raises an eyebrow,"Yeah, right"

"You have a date with him tonight right?"

Once again I roll my eyes,"A business dinner!" I correct her.

"Yeah. Yeah. Same thing. Let me pick out a dress for you!" Nina says getting up from her seat and walking inside my room.

"No, no! I'll do it myself!" I say.

"Why? What's wrong with my choice?" Nina pouts.

"Your choice, is always insanely inappropriate. You always pick out a short dress that basically leaves nothing to the imagination!"

"Well why do you own short dresses then?" Nina smirks.

"They're only the ones you buy for me" I flash her a fake smile.

"Come on Selly! Let me pick out a dress and if you like it wear it if you don't then don't!" Nina says.

I sigh,"Fine"

"Yay!" Nina smiles and opens my closet.

"Come on Selena come out!" Nina says. This is the fifth dress that I'm trying. Honestly, I'm tired.

"Fine. I'm coming" I mumble. Nina had made me wear a black full sleeved collar dress that reaches my mid-thigh.

As soon as I walk out of the bathroom Nina gasps."Selly you look perfect. It's decided you're wearing this!"

"Nina. It's too short!" I whine.

"Don't act so uptight. You've worn dresses shorter then this before!" Nina scolds me.

"Yes I have at parties and dates. This is a business dinner with potential clients. I don't want them to get a wrong picture of me!"

"Stop being so self-conscious. You look great! Your dress is perfect. Here put on these black heels and you're good to go!" Nina says handing me my shoes.

I put on the shoes and observe myself in the mirror,"It's fine right?"

"Yes Selena. It's perfect. I've worn dresses shorter then this on business dinners. Don't worry!" Nina smiles at me.

"Now that you're all ready, I should get going. Your date will be here soon so I should leave!" I roll my eyes at her comment.

"Not date, my boss!" I correct her.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Have fun! Bye!" Nina hugs me and heads out of the door.

Almost a few minutes after Nina left my doorbell rang. I opened the door to be greeted by Richie.

"Good Evening Ms Gomez" he smiles at me.

"Hello Richie" I smile.

"Shall we get going?" He asks.

"Yes sure!" I grab my phone and house keys and follow Richie to the car.

As usual Harry was waiting in his black limousine. Richie opens the door for me and I head inside.

Harry looks up at me and smiles,"Hello Selena. You look amazing!"

I smile at him politely,"Thank you"

The car starts moving and I just unlock my cell phone and scroll through my messages.

"How come you left without saying goodbye yesterday?" I look up to see Harry staring at me.

"Oh no reason. You seemed busy and it was getting late so I decided to head out." I say.

"Well I loved your gifts. You didn't have to do so much thank you. I'm actually wearing the cologne now" he smiles at me.

He's actually using those gifts? He's not giving them to charity or something? I could smell something insanely familiar, I couldn't exactly put my finger on it. Never thought that it could be the cologne I had gotten for him,"I'm glad you liked the gifts" I smile at him.

"Did you have fun at the party? I mean I know you didn't know many people, I hope you didn't get bored"

"Nah. I made a friend actually" I say. With a little girl. Wow I'm so social.

"Really with who?" Harry asks.

Should I really tell him? Should I just leave it alone? I'm not going to lie and make up someone's name. Let's just be honest with him?

"A very cute little girl who's name is Millie" I say looking at him dead in the eye.

Harry's eyes widen for a second,"So you met Millie aye?"

"Yup. And she told me she's your daughter. Isn't that strange after you said she was your dog?" I say with a bitter smile.

"Well as you obviously know now. I lied. Millie is my daughter. You solved the case!"

"How come you never told me that you have a daughter or a child?" I ask.

"Because it's none of your fucking business Selena" Harry snaps at me.

My eyes widen at his change of tone,"W-what?"

"My personal life isn't anyone's business Selena. So please don't stick your nose into my private matters!" Harry spat once again.

I bite my cheek to prevent myself from snapping at him. I just turn my head and focus on the phone. I don't give a shit about his so called "personal life". I was just curious. That's all. No need to make a mountain out of a hill, Geez.