88

A/N: hey guysss! this is the second last chapter of this book! hope you like it, don't forget to comment and vote if you do! also I suggest you guys listen to Say you won't let go by James Arthur while reading this xxxx

Harry

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. Harry Styles, you may kiss your bride." The pastor says.

"Finally." I mumble before latching my lips onto Selena's.

The rest of the audience start to clap and cheer for us. Selena and I smile into the kiss as we deepen the kiss. We pull away and look into each others eyes.

"I love you." I say.

"And I love you." Selena smiles.

We walk down the aisle hand in hand with everyone cheering and clapping beside us. I was smiling so much that my cheeks were hurting but I couldn't help it.

The most perfect girl, the girl of my dreams was now my bride. I couldn't be happier. This is the best moment of my life.

.....

"I'm still in such awe. Your vows were absolutely heart touching." Gemma smiles at us. "And both of you look gorgeous may I add."

"You look beautiful yourself." Selena compliments my sister.

Gemma smiles and give Selena a hug,"Hey we're family now. You don't need to be giving me fake compliments."

"I'm not, trust me." Selena smiles.

"I've always wanted a sister. And so many years later I have one." Gemma says.

"Okay can you not refer to Selena as your sister? Because that's creepy and then I feel like I married my sister which is a no no." I cringe at the thought of marrying my sibling. I almost gagged in my mouth.

"Okay Harold. Don't need to make that ugly face." Gemma pauses,"Oh wait, that is your natural face. You were born with it!" She jokily adds.

"Haha very funny." I roll my eyes at her fake amused.

"Your wife laughed. That's all that matters. I'm going to leave you two love birds alone now." Gemma smiles and then walks away.

Selena turns her head to look at me and is about to say something when we hear a voice coming from behind us,"Mommy! Daddy!"

We both turn around to see Millie running our way,"Hi there sweetheart." I smile at her.

"Can I ask you a question?" Millie asks.

"Ofcourse you can sweetie. What is it?" Selena says.

"When do I get to get married?" Millie asks.

I chuckle bitterly,"Never."

Selena hits me on my arm lightly,"What your dad means to say is when you're a bit older."

"Why can't I get married now?" Millie whines.

"Why do you want to get married now sweetheart?" I ask.

"Well it's fun and I can dress up like a princess like mommy did and I can kiss the boy and I can eat cake and I can invite all my friends over and I would get so many presents and it would be the best." Millie says.

"Well sweetie in order to get married you need to be a little older and maybe have a person you want to marry." Selena explains.

"I can marry Ryan!" Millie says.