47

A/N: HEYY GUYS! I HOPE YOU ARE WELL. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU DO! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 20K READS AND 1.3K VOTES, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. xxx

Selena

"Hold your horses! I'm coming alright?" I yell as I rush to the door. Someone kept ringing my doorbell like a mad man.

I opened the door and there stood none other then Nina Dobrev. She glares at me as she rests her right hand on her hip,"I rang like 15 times Selena! Would it kill you to answer the door I don't know quicker?"

"Sorry. I was in the bathroom. Plus weren't you supposed to come an hour later." I ask.

"Well I'm sorry I missed my best friend who I haven't seen in nearly three weeks. I'll just go back and come after an hour." Nina says angrily.

I chuckle,"Stop don't be like that. You know I missed you way more right?"

Nina smiles,"Ofcourse you did." I pull her into a hug and then drag her into the living room.

"How was the family? How was London? How is England? Did you have fun?" Nina starts bombarding me with questions once she takes a seat on the couch.

"Hey calm down will yeah?" I joke.

"Sorry. I'm just so curious and you didn't tell me anything on the phone. You were being so secretive. How was everyone?"

"Everyone was great. His parents are super sweet and very nice. His older sister, Gemma was absolutely amazing. We hung out alot and bonded pretty well. Everything was great Nina. I even met Amber's parents. They were super nice. The overall trip was really good. I had a great time." I smile.

"Aww. I'm so happy for you Selena. I told you that everything was going to turn out great!" Nina says.

"Yeah. I guess I was just super nervous." I smile.

"Is England as pretty as it is in the pictures?" Nina asks.

"No. It's so much more prettier and so peaceful. I've gotten so used to the busy and loud streets of New York that London seemed so calming and peaceful."

Nina chuckles,"Yeah that happens!"

I open my mouth to speak but my phone beat me to it. I picked it up and saw that it was Harry,"It's Harry." I tell Nina.

She smiles,"Take it. It's alright."

I nod and press the answer button,"Hello."

"Hey Sel. I know you're spending your day with Nina but I'm in need of a favor." Harry says.

"Yeah sure what's up?" I ask.

" I just got a call from one of my attorneys telling me that we have the final court hearing today. I didn't even know because Daniel was supposed to inform me but that son of bitch didn't. So I have to reach the court in an hour and I have no one to look after Millie. Can I please drop her by if that's alright with you?" Harry pleads.

"Hey it's fine. Sure. Drop her by I don't mind." I smile.

"Thank you so much Sel." Harry says.

"I just can't believe that dick didn't inform you about the court hearing." I say, slightly angry.

"Well he's a dick. The good news is that after today regardless if we win or lose we won't have to see his face around the office anymore." Harry says.