74

A/N: Hello guys, firstly thank you for being so patient with the updates. I've been irregular, I know. I'm sorry. Now onwards regular updates for you guys! HAPPY NEW YEAR, hope you all are doing good! Also in the picture above on the left is Josh Hutcherson is who I envision as Kyle and on the right is Samuel Krost who I envision as Daniel. I hope you like this chapter, don't forget to comment and vote if you do! (: xxxx

Harry 

The buzzing from my alarm clock ringed my ears causing me to wake up. I blink a few times trying to adjust my eyes to the light. I pick up my phone from my nightstand to see it was almost 7:30. Shit, I should get ready quickly otherwise Millie would be late for school. I pull the covers off my body and run to the bathroom.

After a quick shower I change into a grey and white suit and head downstairs. Millie was peacefully eating her cereal while watching cartoons. I pick up my cup of coffee and sat beside Millie. I place a kiss on her forehead,"Good Morning Sweetheart." I smile at her.

"Morning Daddy." Millie mumbles with her mouth full of cereal.

"We have to leave in five minutes. Why don't you quickly finish that up?"

"Okay." Millie says and continues hoarding her cereal causing me to chuckle at how adorable she looks.

After finishing my coffee I sit the mug aside and quickly gather my work essentials.

"Harry!" Brenda calls me as I put my laptop in it's case.

I turn around to see Brenda walking towards me with a plastic box in her hand,"These are some brownies I made for Selena. I know how much she loved them. Would you mind giving these to her and giving her my love?"

I smile and take the box from her hands,"Sure. I will."

"She isn't around here anymore. Does Millie know she's back?" Brenda asks.

"I don't think Millie does and the reason she isn't around here is because we're on a break." I mutter the last part.

"Well I hope that break isn't permanent but then again that's none of my business. It wouldn't be weird for you to give those to her right? I can drop by her place and give it to her if you're uncomfortable?" Brenda suggests.

"No. No. It's fine. Don't worry." I weakly smile at her.

"Thank you Harry." Brenda says.

I politely smile at her,"Come on Millie! Let's go we don't want you to be late."

.....

"Daddy. Hasn't it been two months since Selena went on her vacation?"Millie asks.

"Yes it has sweetheart." I causally answer hoping Millie drops the subject.

"Is Selena back yet?" Millie asks.

Lie or be honest? Selena genuinely cares about Millie but. I shouldn't lie to my daughter but then she would want to see Selena like today. What do you say to your daughter when she asks about your ex girlfriend?

"Daddy?" Millie asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh. Yeah?"

"Is Selena back from her vacation?" Millie looks at me with wide eyes.

"Yes she is sweetheart." I say and smile at her.

"She is? When will I see her?" Millie asks anxiously.