14

A/N: HEY Y'ALL! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! IF YOU LIKE IT, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1000 READS! xxx

Selena

So today is a Friday and I have a date with Daniel. He finally got reservations to this fancy restaurant that opened recently. And As it is our four year anniversary today so we decided to check that place out.

I'm wearing a curve-hugging black dress that reaches my knees. The dress has a high neck and a cut out as well. So my right shoulder and arm are completely bare while my left shoulder and arm are sleeved. I put on my favorite pair of black heels and diamond earings. I straighten my hair so they hang by my shoulders. I look pretty nice, I think as I check out myself in the mirror. At that very moment, the doorbell rang. I exit my room and head to the door.

I open it and see Daniel standing there in a suit with a bouquet of roses. Daniels smiles at me leans in, he pecks me on the lips.

"Hello beautiful. Happy anniversary!" Daniel says handing me the flowers.

I smile in adoration as he hands me the flowers,"You shouldn't have!"

"I know but I wanted to." Daniel smiles.

"Let me quickly put these in a vase then we'll go!" I say and walk into the kitchen and Daniel follows. I find a vase and fill it up with water and put the flowers inside it.

I take out the present I had gotten for Daniel from my bag and decide to give it to him right now. I walk behind Daniel,"Hey. I put the flowers in the vase"

Daniel turns around and smiles,"Well shall we go then?"

"Not before you open this!" I say bringing out the box from behind me.

"Sel, you shouldn't have!"

"Obviously I should have. Our anniversary only comes once a year!" Daniel smiles and kisses me on my cheek.

He open the box and looks at the gold and black watch inside it. "You like it?" I ask nervously.

"No, I love it. Thank you so much!" Daniel smiles.

I intertwine my hand with Daniel's,"Well you're very welcome. Now let's get going before we lose our reservation!" I say.

I lock the doors to my apartment and walk to Daniel's car with him.

The restaurant isn't much far from my house so we reach in about 10 minutes. There are several cars parked outside the restaurant, must be rushy no wonder we had such trouble getting a reservation. We walk inside hand in hand and are politely greeted by a waiter.

"Good Evening folks. What can I do for you?" He politely smiles.

"Yes we have a reservation under Daniel Ross?" Daniel asks.

"Yes sir. Follow me to your table please" the waiter says and Daniel and do as we're told.

The restaurant is pretty nice, it's huge and the decor is beautiful. I really like it. Hopefully the food would be as good as the place itself.

"So are you having a good time so far?" Daniel asks putting his hand upon mine.

I smile at him,"I am. I always have a good time when I'm with you"

"Did I tell you that you look breath taking today?" Daniel asks with a goofy smile.

I can't help myself, I giggle "Yes you did. Thank you!"

"Can you believe that we've been together for 1460 days?" Daniel asks.

I giggle once again,"Yes Daniel I believe we have been together for four years!"

Daniel playfully scowls,"Why don't you appreciate me for doing the math to impress you?"

I smile at him,"You don't need to do math to impress me Daniel. In fact you don't need to do anything to impress me!" At my statement Daniel smiles.

As we were eating, Daniel was taking about this case that he's working on but my mind was somewhere else. I was too busy thinking about something else-Harry Styles. More specifically what my best friend speculated about him. I know this is the last thing I should be thinking about while I'm spending my 4 year anniversary with my boyfriend but I can't help it.

So for a moment, lets assume he does like me. Does he plan to do something about it? And why on earth would he like me? I'm nothing special. But then again Nina has NEVER been wrong about boys. She hasn't. Would he ask me out? Ofcourse not, he knows I'm happily in a relationship. Why am I even thinking about this? It's not like I like the guy at all. Cause I don't. I don't. I love Daniel. That's final.

"It's a long shot, I know but I really want to help the poor guy. I don't think he's guilty. Do you think I should take it?" Daniel asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

I smile at him,"I think you should. I'm sure you can prove them wrong if he's innocent" I simply say, I don't even know who he's talking about or what the case is about. Nevermind.

The dinner was fun and delicious like the food was out of this world. So now Daniel was driving me home, or so I thought. "You missed the turn to my house. Where are we going?" I ask Daniel.

He smiles at me,"Well, we haven't had dessert yet so I thought we can have it on my building's rooftop. The view is absolutely splendid"

I simply smile and nod my head. Soon we reach his apartment building and park the car in the parking lot. Daniel helps me exit the car and we walk to the elevator.

Daniel gives my hand a little squeeze,"Trust me, you can see the best parts of New York from the rooftop. It's beautiful."

I smile at him,"I bet it is" I say.

The elevator doors opened and I'm awe-struck by the magnificent view. I step out of the elevator and admire the rooftop.

There is a small white table with two seats. The table is full of the best looking desserts and also a bottle of red wine. The rest of the rooftop is covered with lights, candles and flowers. Everything looks so romantic, the lights, the roses, the view. Daniel really went out of his way to impress me didn't he? I step closer to the edge to admire the view. "Did you do all of this Daniel?" I ask with a smile still facing the beautiful view of New York. I've never seen New York look this peaceful and delightful.

I turn around to face Daniel and I gasp at the sight behind me. Daniel was kneeling down on one knee with a diamond ring in this hand.

"Daniel.." I start. He's not.

"Selena Marie Gomez. I love you with all my heart. I think I always have since the minute I laid eyes on you in that bar. I want to wake up to your beautiful face everyday. I want you to be the mother of my children. I love you Selena and I will never stop. I promise to always treat you like the the queen you are. So what do you say babe? Will you make me the happiest man alive and agree to marry me?"

Marriage? Am I ready for that? Is Daniel really the one? Why am I even thinking about this, If I love him I should have no doubts and just scream yes! Then why on earth am I having these doubts whether I should or should not marry Daniel. What is wrong with me? More importantly what will I say? Do I want to marry Daniel?