69

A/N: hey guyss! I hope you like this chapter! if you do, don't forget to comment and vote! it's not my best, so I apologize for that. xxx

Selena

"You need to take your medication regularly Selena. Don't neglect it." Dr Stevens says.

"Don't worry. I'll be regular with it all. I'm so happy I can finally leave the hospital. I'm missing real food way too much. I mean no offence doc. Hospital food isn't the best." I say to Dr Stevens.

Dr Stevens smiles at me,"Don't worry I won't take any offence to your comment, you're not wrong."

"When will I be coming for my next check up?"

"On Wednesday and by then I would like your final answer of which rehab facility you've decided upon." Dr Stevens says in a slight stern tone.

"Do I really have to go for two months? I'm one of those people who likes to keep themselves busy constantly. I don't think I can live two months doing nothing."

"You're not going to be doing nothing. You will be taking care of your health Selena. This is necessary for you. This is not an option. Look at it this way, wouldn't you rather have treatment for two months instead of being unhealthy your entire life?"

"Well if you put it in that way...." I joke.

"Glad I helped you change your mind. I'll see you on Wednesday Selena." Dr Stevens smiles.

"Okay." I smile.

Dr Stevens gives a polite nod and then walks out of the room.

....

"Hey careful Selena. Don't hurt yourself. You just got surgery a week ago." Harry says holding onto my hand helping me out of the car.

"Harry. I'm alright. I can handle myself."

"I know you can but I think you're maybe a little bit too excited to be back. I don't need you having another injury." Harry scolds.

"Yes Dad." I roll my eyes at Harry.

"Come on let's get you to your apartment safely." Harry says and takes the bags out of his car.

"I'm so excited for edible food!" I clap my hands in joy as I step inside the elevator.

I hear Harry chuckle behind me,"You're very excited aren't you?"

"Do I need to be anymore obvious Harold?" I joke.

"Come on. We're almost there." Harry says as we step into the hallway and walk to the very end to my apartment.

"It's only been a week but I missed this place." I say as I start to unlock my door. I twist the handle and walk inside.

"Surprise!" I look up to see several of my friends and family present in my apartment. My living room was filled with balloons, get well soon banners, food and so much more.

Harry walks in behind me and sets the things aside,"Happy to be home aye?" He whispers into my ear and moves away.

"Aww my baby. How are you feeling Selly? We all were so worried about you." Mom says as she rushes to my side and embraces me in a warm and very tight hug making my pain slightly unbearable.