86

A/N: heyyy! I hope you all like this chapter, don't forget to comment and vote if you do! xxxx

Harry

"Come on. Get up sleepy head. You're friend's Cindy is coming over today remember? We can't have her here with you sleeping can we?" I ask Millie.

Millie jolts up in her bed,"Is Cindy here?" She asked sleepily.

"No she isn't but she'll be here in awhile sweetheart. Why don't we go downstairs and eat breakfast or do you want to take a shower first?" I ask Millie.

"Breakfast." Millie mumbles rubbing her eyes.

"Okay then let's go downstairs. Come on." I get up and open my arms and pick up Millie who's still pretty sound asleep.

We walk downstairs and I place Millie down on the sofa and hand her a glass of orange juice.

I put on some cartoons and let Millie unwind a little until breakfast.

"Oh look who's up!" Selena says walking out of the kitchen. Millie automatically runs to hug Selena.

"Are you excited for your day today?" Selena asks with a smile.

Millie and Selena take a seat beside me,"Yes! We're going to have fun!" Millie exclaims and focuses on the tv once again.

Selena gets up again and walks into the kitchen, I follow her into the kitchen.

I lean against the counter as Selena smiles at me.

"She loves you more then she loves me." I whine.

"That's not true!" Selena says.

"Don't even deny it babe." I say.

"It's not that. I'm a girl and so maybe that's why she may act differently around me and talk to me about different things and also she's been living with you since the day she was born while I've only been living with her for a month now. She's just not bored of me yet." Selena says.

"She's bored of me then?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Well you are old and boring so I don't blame the kid." Selena smirks at me.

I roll my eyes,"Okay."

"Just kidding Harry. You're very fun." Selena smirks my way.

"I know. You don't need to tell me twice." I smile at Selena.

.....

Selena and I were in the living room shifting between channels deciding what to watch. Millie was causally waiting for her friend to arrive as she was running around the house.

The doorbell rang and Millie rushed outside. Selena and I both got up and ran behind her. Someone is very excited. Before Selena and I could even reach the door, Millie and a little girl who I'm assuming is Cindy walked inside.

"Hello." Selena smiles at her.

"I'm Cindy!" The girl exclaims.

"This is my dad and this is my mom." Millie introduces us to her friend. I look over to see Selena as shocked as me.

"Can we go upstairs now?" Millie asks.

"Yeah sure. Have fun." I smile at her and the two little girls run upstairs.