62

Harry

"I just reached your building. I'm right outside." I say.

"Okay. I'm coming. Give me a minute." Selena says.

"Alright." I say and hang up. I put my phone aside and wait for Selena to come downstairs.

It was a Saturday night and Selena's friend Courtney had invited the two of us for dinner. So that's where we're headed.

After a few minutes the passenger door opened and Selena stepped inside. She smiles at me and leans in to peak my lips.

"Hi." She smiles once she pulls away.

"Hey. You look gorgeous as always." I compliment.

"Why thank you." Selena smiles.

"Should we get going?" I ask.

"Yeah let's go." Selena says.

I turn my attention to the steering wheel and start the car.

....

"Okay obviously you met Courtney back in Texas. Her boyfriend is Cory. We went to high school together but I haven't seen him since then so I really don't know what he's into but as far as I can recall he's not a sporty person. So talk to him about stocks or something?" Selena says as we walk to Courtney and Cory's place.

"Okay got it. Talk about Stocks. How about I ask him to invest some into Styles' Establishment?" I joke.

Selena playfully rolls her eyes at me,"Like you need more money."

I chuckle,"Never hurts to try to become a trillionaire."

"Yeah okay. We're here." Selena says as we stand outside Courtney and Cory's apartment door.

Selena knocks on the door and two minutes later it was opened by Courtney.

"Hey guys." She smiles and moves aside to let us in.

Courtney moves to hug Selena and then smiles at me,"Thank you so much for coming Harry."

I smile,"My pleasure. Thank you for inviting me. This for you." I say handing her the bottle of wine.

"You shouldn't have. Thank you for this." She smiles.

I simply nod at her. "Hold on let me tell Cory that you guys at here. Make yourself at home." Courtney smiles and walks away.

Selena and I take a seat on the couch. I notice the picture on the coffee table and observe it closely. I pick up the picture and smile,"Hey is this you?" I ask Selena.

Selena takes the picture from my hand and smiles looking the picture,"Yes. I remember this day. Oh God it was so much fun. Can't believe Court still has this picture."

"You look exactly the same." I say.

"No I don't. I look way different now then I did in high school." Selena argues.

"No. You look exactly the same. Besides the hair cut. You're the same." I say.

"Well I disagree. You're probably just blind." Selena mumbles.

I chuckle slightly,"Are you seriously getting offended by the fact that I said you look the same?"

Selena shrugs,"Maybe."

"You really are something else aren't you babe?" I joke.

"Well duh. I'm one in a million." Selena says.