5 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 5
-
Selena's Point of View

AS SOON AS I saw Lucy in the threshold of the door, I immediately hopped off from the table. I glanced over at Zayn who was chuckling and wiped his lips. Lucy on the other hand was made an angry mess. This wasn't the best way for Lucy to find out. Although, I didn't understand the grudge and answer she held against Zayn, every since mentioning him.
-
Lucy walked in and slammed the pile of photographs in her arms onto the table. "Lucy I-I can explain." I whispered.
-
"Explain to me what?!" She exclaimed at me while glancing at Zayn. "Because I can't understand how you go and do everything I told you not to do.!" She says. "After our conversation yesterday you should have steered clear from him." She said angrily.
-
"Selena what is she talking about?" Zayn took a step closer to us in interest, and glanced both at Lucy and I.
-
"So, are you two like a thing now?" Lucy questioned as she waved her finger back and forth between us.
-
"Of course not." I immediately denied while glancing at Zayn.
-
Zayn was taken back by the response of my words, and ran his fingers through his hair as he took a step back towards the sofa and turned the other way. "Then what the hell are you two doing here anyway? Let's not forget the position I found you both in." She chuckled.
-
"Lucy this has nothing to do with you, alright?" Zayn interrupted Lucy and I's confrontation.
-
I grew confused by the sudden first name basis that Zayn called Lucy on, did they know each other? "Wait-...do you both know each other?" I questioned.
-
"I have never crossed this girl in my life." Zayn turned his glanced towards Lucy as her stated in such a cold and emotionless monotone.
-
I looked over at Lucy her stayed put during the small confrontation between the both of them. She crossed her arms over her chest and then glanced back as me, as his words her frame. "Don't worry the mutual is exactly the same." Lucy said not even bothering to face him.
-
Lucy sighed. "Selena, listen you are my best friend and I don't want to see you hurt." Lucy stated in open air.
-
"Well, I'll be leaving now." Zayn broke the conversation once again. Walking right past both of us. "See you around Selena." He added and walked out of the door, leaving Lucy and I behind.

***

Zayn's Point of View

I walked out of the building where I had let my class that I had for today fly by. I wouldn't be having a shit day if it wasn't for my father. I quickly walked myself to my frat and walked right inside. I didn't care for the attention or the whispers anymore said about me. I wasn't looking to talk to anyone either. I walked into my dorm, glad that Levi wasn't here. I sighed with relief, and I walked inside and closed the door behind me and lied on bed. I just thought back on Selena's lips against mine and I just couldn't get them out of my head. I sat up and leaned against the wall, maybe I moved on too quickly with Selena. Maybe starting relationship with Selena that wasn't a friendship was a bad idea. I just couldn't fall in that path way again, last semester was hell for me and I was finally getting out of it. I just couldn't approach Selena with her best friend around.
-
I looked over at my notebook that sat on the desk. I reached for a pen and for the notebook as well. I opened it to the first clean page and began to write:
-
Selena Gomez, that was her name. She is twenty two years old, and was born and raised in the United States of America, in a small town of Grand Prairie in Texas. Her parents are separated and she has a bay sister name Gracie. In the little time that I've come to know her, she seems to know what she wants, from what I see she has her life all set after she leaves here this University.
-
I closed the notebook as I couldn't think of anything else to write at the moment. I tossed it onto the desk along with the pen. I had nothing to do for the rest of this day and it was still very early. I leave the dorm in a hurry and walked outside onto the campus once again. I had to do something to take Selena off of my mind.