51 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 51
-
Jackie's Point of View

THREE DAYS THREE, it's been since Selena and Zayn last saw and spoke to each other. In the days that followed after the whole confrontation between Zayn and a Lucy, lots of things changed. From the day Selena walked out of the Zayn and Levi's dorm room, she hasn't been back to the apartment complex, she and Zayn shared. I've let her borrow some of my simple clothes that I would consider lazy day weekend clothes, for her to go to her classes.
-
Feeling horrible that she had nowhere to stay, I offered that she'd stay in my dorm with me. I had enough room for the two of us, she's been living with me since. Selena had been quiet for most days, I would catch her crying and night and all I could do is hug her, and hope for her to be ok. She would focus on her school work to distract her from the pain she must be feeling for three continuous days now.
-
I tried cheering her up by setting up movie nights with popcorn and things of that nature, but I imagine she would remember I was Zayn's friend, and her enthusiasm just died down, afterwords. She would smile, trying to mask her pain whether it was in the dorm room behind closed doors with me or, in public whenever I'd cross her throughout the day.
-
Selena had asked me if I could go and pick up some clothes of her clothes from the apartment because she was felt like she was overstepping my boundaries. "Jackie, I'm sorry to ask but could you go and pick up some of my clothes from the apartment? Thank you for letting me borrow your clothes but I feel like three days has become a little too much now." She laughed.
-
I smiled. "No, no it's fine." I admitted. "But yeah" I said. "I'll go right after class I have here in a bit." I said, gathering my things in my book bag.
-
She smiled. "Thank you again, for everything...for allowing me to stay here, borrowing your clothes...." She trailed off. "I'll find somewhere to live, I promise, I just need time." She said with a small forced smile.
-
I moved my head side to side. "Selena it's fine, you can stay here with me." I took her hands in mine. "This room is much as yours as it is mine. Plus living alone is lonely." I admitted. "I always wanted a roommate."
-
She smiled. "Thank you so much."
-
"You're welcome." I said reaching for my bag. "Well I gotta go, I'll be back later with some of your things." I smiled. "If you need anything just call." I waved my phone at her and she nodded her head as I walked out the door.
***
A few minutes before walking into class, Adam approached me, smiling at the sight of me and while holding onto the strap of his satchel. "So have you thought about it?" He smiled as he walked beside me mentioning his fathers offer.
-
I sighed and rolled my eyes as I walked past him and he followed behind me and sat down beside me in the lecture room. "For the billionth time, no." I told him taking out my notebook and pen.
-
I had yet to tell Zayn the whole truth, just a few days ago I had discovered that he and Adam shared a father. The way things were looking for him right now, another news like this would probably cause him to have some sort of mental breakdown, I don't think he could take it.
-
However, I couldn't keep it this to myself forever, he needed to know. I was growing annoyed at James patience and timely matter of when he should break it to his sons, but the longer this stretched the more, I grew impatient, and one of these days, I was just going to tell Zayn. I had a feeling my time with holding this secret was running out. Disregarding his fathers will to tell them himself. It was weighing on me like a sack of bricks and I was drowning in high waters.
-
"Jackie but this is such a good opportunity." He emphasized. "Once graduating, you could be working in no time." He smiled.
-
I looked at him with a forced smile. "I would rather take my chances."
***
After class, I hurried my way over to the apartment complex, to get sleeks some of her things that she needed. I haven't spoke to Zayn in three days, and he hasn't reached out to either me or Levi. As I stood in the elevator waiting for it to open up on the right floor, I knew what kind of mess I was walking into.
-
The last time Zayn got like this was when Lucy left him, and he thought he loved her. I cannot even imagine this time around, because he actually loves Selena. I reached the door, and I knocked on the door, waiting for him to open. I waited a minute or so, and knocked again, there was no response.
-
I twisted the door knob to see if for some miracle it would unlocked. To my dismay it wasn't. I sighed in frustration. "Alright Zayn." I whispered to myself. "So this is how you wanna play?" I said, reaching into my purse looking for anything I could find.
-
When I found some Bobby pins, I quickly turned it into a wire and jammed it into the keyhole. Over the years I had become an expert at lock picking. Once I successfully opened the door, I pushed it the door open, the apartment was silent. "Zayn?" I called out."
-
I walked inside and shut the door behind me. My eyes widen at the mess around me, the apartment was completely destroyed, chairs knocked over, a whole in the wall near the kitchen wall. The glass from the coffee table was shattered and the cushions for the sofa were taken out of their place.
-
"Zayn?" I called out, but there was no answer.
-
I walked down the small corridor to one of the two rooms, and the door was slightly open from the last room on my right, next to to the hallway bathroom. I approached it and pushed the door open, to find the beer, whiskey and bourdon bottles some scattered on the floor empty, while others were shattered with glass in the carpet. Some half full just sitting on the nightstand waiting to be drunk.
-
I glanced over at the bed, and saw Zayn passed out asleep, under one single bedsheet, with his nude I imagine from the torso up, chest full of tattoos full in display, and his hand hanging at the edge of the bed.
-
"Fucking shit Zayn." I whispered to myself. This is exactly what I feared.
-
Selena's Point of View