35 ; Revised

TriggerWarning: Character Dialogue
-
Stars Dance
Chapter 35
-
Selena's Point of View

ZAYN AND I had woken, up after a long sleep of jetlag from London to the states, I noticed that he was still asleep on the hotel bed as I was careful not to wake him and saw this an opportunity to take a quick shower. Afterwards, I had to register Zayn and I to the convention website for this Friday. As I showered I realized there were lots of things I left unturned here in LA before I left to the states. The one thing on my mind believe it or not was not my mother and stepfather meeting Zayn, because my mother and stepfather were very open people and while Zayn's persona did come off as strong getting off the airplane, my mother wanted to get to know him first.
-
What I was talking about was to me much bigger and that was my ex boyfriend Ethan. He and I had met sophomore year of high school and dated each other throughout, it was going very serious between us and even considered being each other's first. That all changed though we I got the opportunity to study abroad in England. The page never turned between us and we never really said out official goodbyes. It was clear to me that it was not going to work out long distance, but I never knew if he understood that.
-
Now here I was back in the states, with Zayn by my side as my boyfriend and not only that he was officially my first intimate relationship. Facing the man that I told we would wait for each other wasn't going to be easy for me. Especially with Zayn, because unprovoked the ship could sail smoothly, unless Ethan stepped out of line. I needed to tell Zayn, today, tonight I don't know when but it needed to be soon.
-
I heard the floor boards creek and I slightly pulled the curtain open and I realized it was Zayn who walked into the bathroom, he stood in front of the mirror, shirtless, hair ruffled and overall tired. "You're up." I smiled.
-
"I am." He said with a groggy voice. "I wish there was another way to the States, because this is not it." He said turning around. "Maybe there was a reason why I never left the country in the first place." He admitted.
-
I smiled at his words, since being intimate with Zayn, things between us have changed. I've grown even more comfortable around him. I've noticed a slight change in my body, and I just feel like a different person when I am around him. Even though before, I was still rather shy around him, now I feel confident in myself. He just brought out the better in me.
-
"Come on it's not that bad." I said to him.
-
"Maybe so, because it's my first time elsewhere other than the UK...but still." He lifted his shoulders carelessly. "It's fucking tiring." He admitted.
-
I pulled on his arm. "Come and take a relaxing shower with me." I smirked. Surprised at my words be begins to undress. "To save water of course." I admitted.
-
He stepped in and I pulled the curtain towards the wall. I wrapped my arms around him as the water fell down the crevasses of his skin. I ran my fingertips over the various of tattoos he had scattered all over his body, and pressed my chest against his. "I know I am not the only one that's noticed a slight change in you." He eyes me as I pulled away from his chest and look up at him.
-
I hum. "I've noticed it too." I admit to him.
-
"Sex does wonders doesn't it?" He teased.
-
I smiled shyly. "Shut up." I leaned against his tall frame hiding my face in it.
-
He says nothing more and runs ones of his hands down my face and slightly wraps his hand around my neck, his thumb reached my lips and brushes it slightly against them. I close my eyes for a slight second suddenly I feel his lips press against mine gently, and his hunger for them increases and introduces his slight rough of nature.
-
I would be lying if I didn't say I didn't enjoy the way Zayn handled my body. His taller figure and controlling mannerism in bed had awaken something part of me the first night we slept together for the first time. It was like a trigger switch in which just made me want more of it. I had become addicted to his touch, and it had only took one night.
-
I opened my eyes slightly as his mouth connected on my neck and I moaned while I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my nails down his back just wanting more. He wrapped his arms around my waist and slightly picked me up and entered me easily. My head fell back against the tiled wall of the shower as his hand wrapped around my neck. With the water from the shower head fell upon both our bodies. "You're so beautiful." He whispered as he slowly moved in and out of me.
-
His mouth connected the nipples of my breasts an coated his warm tongue around the hard buds. I moaned, it was all I could do as any thoughts in my head were up in the clouds from all the pleasure that consumed me. "So mine." He cooed in my ear and he pounded into me at a rapid pace while I clung onto his body for leverage.
-
"I love you." I said breathlessly. "so much." I admitted into his ear as he continued push me over the edge in which I was close.
-
He watched as I was dismantled at his mercy pressed his forehead against mine, while the warmth of the water covered our skin from the crisp air outside of the shower. "I love you too, baby." He said against my mouth.
-
Those words alone sent me over the edge and I came in his arms, as my head fell against is chest as I panted loudly, trying to collect myself in the process as he caressed my back for comfort and cooing in my ear.
-
Once getting out of the shower in towels and looking for our clothes in our suitcases, and getting ready to begin our day. I debated which was the best way to tell Zayn about this past lover that in the end became nothing out of both of us. I wanted Zayn and I to have an honest and open relationship with each other, and I knew that was only possible if I began to explain to him what I needed to tell him about my past.
***
Jackie' Point of View