53 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 53
-
Selena's Point of View

FIVE DAYS IN which Zayn was nowhere to be found. It was Wednesday and I sat next to Adam in literature, trying to pay attention to what Professor McKinley was trying to say about today's lecture, however nothing seemed to stay in my head. He would talk and I would daydream, hoping that Zayn would walk through the door of the lecture hall. It's been difficult trying to put off Zayn's whereabouts when your literature professor just asked you why you were not with him.
-
I had run out of things to say and sometimes I hoped he didn't ask me, once lecture was over at began picking up my things and putting them in my book bag, while Adam stood up and did the same. It was nearly noon, meaning the sooner I could back to the dorm room and sulk in my own gloomy thoughts.
-
It was so hard waking up everyday and forcing a small on your face, acting like everything was ok and emotionally you were stable when you aren't. Since Zayn announced to the whole student body that we were together, I was treated way different. Now that he's not around me, I get weird looks all the time. I try my best to ignore but it's difficult when you were with someone everyone warned you about.
-
"Hey Selena did you hear me?" Adam voice lingers into my obsessive thoughts. I hum and look towards his direction. "I asked if you wanted to grab some lunch?" He points towards the door.
-
"Oh yeah...that would be nice." I smile.
-
"Alright I know a great place, it's on campus though." He said.
-
"That's fine, I don't mind." I say following him down the stairs and towards the door of the lecture room.
-
"Selena I just don't like seeing you like this." He admitted as we walked down the hall and out of the double doors. "I wish I could do more." He said followed by a small smile.
-
"Your company is enough, I really do appreciate it." I smile.
-
We make it across campus to the place where he wanted us to grab lunch at and we walk in, finding a place to sit. "I'm just worried though." I admit my worrying thoughts about Zayn. "I haven't seen him in days, I wonder if he's ok." I say resting my chin on my hand propped up on my arm.
-
"I'm sure he's fine." Adam assured me. "If something was wrong, I'm sure Jackie would have rushed to his aid immediately. You know how close those two are." He lifted his shoulders.
-
"Yeah I guess you're right." I half smile. "It's just unlike him." I admit.
-
"But how much of him did you really know? No one deserves to be lied to the way he lied to you." He nods his head side to side. "You're a good person and you didn't deserve it." He admits.
-
I cover my face with my hands. "Then why do I feel the way I feel about him?" I question. "Is it wrong to still love him the way I do? Cause I do Adam I love him." I admitted.
-
"Don't beat yourself up about it." He eases. "It's normal to feel that way, you can't fix a heart overnight." He confesses. "It's part of life and the pain becomes tolerable as the days go by." He admits.
-
I sigh. "Yeah Adam but I just feel like I wake up every day to put a fake smile on my face and pretend everything is ok when it's not-...." I ramble on.
-
"Well, well we'll, I see you've moved on quickly." I hear, that familiar voice behind me. I turn around to see a Lucy standing there as Vanessa and Ashely come following a bit behind. 
-
My life could not get any worse.
-
Jackie's Point of View

I was meeting Levi up for lunch to talk and catch him up on everything that's happened in the five days. He sat in the one of booths near the pub as he waved at me through the window when he spotted me, except he wasn't alone. Chris was standing there, in his work attire talking to him, and his jaw clenched tightly when he spotted me.
-
His presence only angered me because of what had happened with Lucy, Zayn and Selena. I knew he definitely had something to do with Zayn fucking passing out to the point of not remembering what happened to him that night. Lucy was not as innocent either, and they were both as guilty. Levi didn't understand what was happening until I got in Chris' face.
-
"You're going to tell me what the fuck you put in his drink the night of that frat party." I demanded an explanation.
-
He chuckled. "Well hello to you too, Jackie."
-
"I'm not fucking playing games with you Chris, I'm not stupid either, I know you and Lucy both had something to do with it." I accused him.
-
"Woah what?" Levi questioned standing up beside me surprised.
-
He held his hands up in defeat, followed by a smirk. "It's not my fault Zayn is such a light weight he couldn't handle a couple of drinks." He chuckled.
-
"It was one." I held my finger in the air. "It took one fucking drink that left him blacked out." I remind him.
-
"Wait a minute I handed him that drink?" Levi recalls looking at Chris confused.
-
I glance over at Levi and then back at Chris. "I'm sure you and your witch of an accomplice had everything to do with it, I'm not stupid Chris." I argue. "Tell the truth."
-
"I only followed orders." He hinted and said nothing more. "Levi was the stupid one for handing him the cup, rule number one of a frat party unattended cups are a no, no." He waved his finger in the air and clicked his tongue.
-
"Are you kidding me right now? What kind of sick fuck are you?" Levi said towards Chris in a disgusted manner.
-
Chris rolled his eyes. "You were never really my friend, you'd put your hands in the fire for him just as she would." He directed his last words towards me.
-
I grabbed a fist full of his shirt. "Listen to me you sorry excuse of a man, if Zayn continues this down spiral he's been on, and something happens to him, I will fucking kill you." I threatened.
-
"Get off of me." He pushes me off.
-
"Hey watch it." Levi said defensively.
-
He rolls his eyes at Levi. "I wouldn't push my luck Jaqueline." He smirks. "Does Zayn even know about the little fling you got going on with what's his name? Adam is it? That you're in love with Mr. Pretty boy?" He laughs.
-
"You don't know a thing about my life." I say defensively.
-
He chuckled crossing his hands over his chest. "It's not hard to tell, Zayn is like a brother to you and your biggest fear is his rejection." He reads me. "Especially knowing you've fallen in love with the very same guy who was after his girlfriend." He laughs.
-
"Fuck you." Is all I say.
-
"Oh you wish." He eggs further.
-
"No you wish." I smirk. "You have for a very long time, I just didn't give you the time of day, did I?" I say proudly. "Plus Zayn beat you to it a long but a long time ago" I laugh. "And you can't stand it can you? Since you have this sick obsession to one up Zayn in everything." I make my point.
-
He clenched his jaw in anger. "You'll regret this Jaqueline."
-
I laugh. "You don't faze me, move me, or rile me up in anyway, you never have."
-
Selena's Point of View