13 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 13
_

Lucy's Point of View

I WAS FINISHING up before I headed out to my class for the day, when Vanessa came walking in with a purpose with my room. I was taken by surprise, my eyes widen through the vanity mirror as she stood behind me with her hands crossed over her chest. I turned around in a slow and confused manner. "Can I help you?" I said raising my eyebrows at her.
-
"I don't know what was going through your head when you made The most irrational decision to kick Selena out of her own dorm-..." Vanessa begins to explain.
-
I sigh and roll my eyes, it seemed like I heard this story thousands of times before already and it wasn't even midday "Is that it Is that all you have for me? You can go." I pointed at the door.
-
"How could you Lucy!" She exclaims.
-
"I'm not gonna just let her sit here and bring him in and do that shit all in front of my face. I deserve respect too." I point at my chest.
-
"She had just as much right as you do, this was her living space too." She says.
-
"Well not anymore." I said.
-
"Lucy just because your relationship didn't go well with him, doesn't mean you have to wish the worst for her as well." Vanessa grew quick serious.
-
"Who the fuck are you to tell me about what the fuck I went through? You don't know anything! And if you do it is because I tell you! Not cause you know anything!" I exclaim, growing really irritated.
-
"It doesn't it seem like it and it looks like you're hiding the actual reason of the situation and making it more than it needs to be." Vanessa said.
-
I scoff. "Besides how did you even find out?" I question.
-
"Yesterday coming home from a late class, Ashely and I saw her taking her things from the sorority house onto his car." She says.
-
"Is she living with him?" I question.
-
"How the hell am I suppose to know?" She said.
-
I let out a deep sigh. "Well anyways that sounds like her problem now." I say putting my bag over my shoulder and grabbing my lanyard from the coffee table.
-
"You're heartless." Vanessa added.
-
"And you're just getting to know me." I smirked, walking towards the door. "When you leave, lock up please." I said and walked out the door.

Zayn's Point of View

My blood was boiling and I had taken enough of this shit for weeks, I've had enough. I hated seeing him here, breathing and near her. Him sitting next to Selena didn't sit well with me, there were thousands of other seats in this whole lecture hall and he just had to come and sit right next to her. I had been calm and patient up until now but I was growing annoying at this point. When Selena heard my voice she grew panicked by the way her body froze still, not moving an inch, not even to turn her attention my direction.
-
"Move, I won't tell you again." I stated, he clenched his jaw and didn't, move an inch.
-
That is when Selena stood up on her feet and turned my direction. Her eyes were big and she slightly took my hands in hers discreetly as possible.
-
"Please don't do this." She whispered. "Calm down." She added.
-
"I'll calm down when he moves the fuck away from you." I said bluntly and I didn't care.
-
"I don't see a name, property of, this belongs to...written anywhere." He said. "Selena is my friend, and I'll move when she tells me not you." He added.
-
"Friend?" I raised my brows at Selena., but she stayed quiet.
-
"Zayn.." Selena trailed off.
-
"I will make his life hell, and you know it." I told Selena firmly.
-
"I would really like to see you try buddy." He said right after me.
-
"When I make promises I don't break them, know that." I said stepping in front of Selena as he challenged the space and stepped close as well.
-
"Okay." Selena stood in between us pushing us apart.
-
Nothing else could be done as the professor walking in announcing his presence and for all of us to take our seats. I went and sat a row behind Selena for the rest of the lecture.