47 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 47
-
Levi's Point of View

JACKIE WAS DRUNK like I have never seen her before. Obviously I wasn't drinking for driver's purposes. If it was up to Jackie she could drink until morning. Jackie had this strong outspoken personality, but when she was drunk that all went out the door and she became this carefree person who cursed more than usual and became more bubbly and giggly. She did outragous things when she was drunk, and if she did that now and caused a public scene Zayn would be meeting her and I at the police station trying to bail her out.
-
Several glases of hard whiskey later, Jackie just began ro ramble on and on about the most random things, she cried at the sitation and grew angry all at once. I just nodded my head and tried to keep up with her drinking public display before she got out of hand. and I literally had to drag her out of this pub. "Jackie no more." I snatched the bottle from her. "You've had enough." I exclaimed.
-
She frowned and snatched the glass bottle from me. "A-are you with me? O-r against me?" She exclaimed. "C-cause it seems like the whole damn world hates me." She said angrily. "Y-you out of all people know-...how shit m-my life had been." She pointed at me, with her eyes dialated because of the alcohol. "Let me be happy." She laughed. "J-just this once."
-
I sighed, there was no way I was getting her out of here on my own, and I couldn't call Zayn. He couldn't see her like this. It only took once glance from him for her to open her mouth and expose herself. I promised not to say a word, and I meant that. The revelation of Adam and Zayn being brothers was shocking to me.
-
Those two could not stand each other, and now they had to deal witht the fact that they were birds of a feather? I zoned out thinking of the whole situation and how much pressure this was on Jackie. When I glanced over she was gone, my eyes widen and I looked around everwhere. when I saw that she was standing on top of a billard table and as a crowd began gatheting around her and she started stripping herself out of her clothes. Oh, no, no.
-

-"Jackie!" I exclaimed as she hooped and hollered and she danced to the music, clearly drunk off her ass, she was gone

-
"Jackie!" I exclaimed as she hooped and hollered and she danced to the music, clearly drunk off her ass, she was gone.
-
But who could I call? I was running out of options as I pulled out my cellphone, when I finally thought of who the line had already got across. "Hey Adam?" I said worringly as I glanced over at Jackie who was still on top of the billard table.
-
"What's up buddy. it's a little late isnt it?" He chuckled.
-
"Yeah hey mate, look I wouldn't have called you this late unless I thought it was an emergency." I stated.
-
"What's wrong? You alright?" He grew concerned.
-
"Yeah I'm fine, it's Jackie." I began. "She and I are at this pub near the campus and-..."
-
"Jackie? But I left her at the girls dormintories a while ago?" He says. "Is she alright?"
-
"Long story short, she's pissed drunk and I don't think I'm gonna be able to take her out of this place on my own." I admitted. "She get's a little crazy-...." I stopped mid converation when I realized she was in her bra and the crowd began cheering louder. "Jackie!" I exclaimed. "Put your shirt back on!"
-
"I'm on my way." He said and the line when dead.
***
I was by the billard table trying to get Jackie off the table but she paid no attention to me and just kept laughing and dancing as the crowd fueled her with energy. I really hoped Adam hurried because I don't think I could do anything else if she ended up in her underwear. "Jaqueline Jacobs, seriously get the fuck down!" I shouted at her over the music and the whistled and cheering.
-
"No, no, no Lili." She laughed.
-
I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. If Zayn were here he would've brought her down from the table and tossed her over his shoulder no matter how much kicking and screaming she did. I glanced towards the enterence hoping Adam would hurry, and when I heared the bell chime near the enterence, I noticed it was Adam and I was so relieved. I hurried over to him and his eyes widen at the sight of Jackie drunk off her ass while the crowd of drunk people like her only encouraged her.
-
"Oh my god." He said.
-
He seemed slighty angry at the sight of Jackie just there within the crowd just dancing on top of the table drunk of her ass. Hopefully he didn't ask me how it lead up to this because I wasn't going to have an answer for him. Not after I had promised Jackie I wouldnt. Lying seemed my best bet at this point. I looked over at him and he didn't say anything to me, instead he walked over towards Jackie and I followed behind him.
-
"A-Adam?" She slurred. "W-what are you doing h-here?"
-
"Ok, you're done." He said to her, and pulled her off the billard table.
-
"L-let go of me." She exclaimed and squirmed out of his grasp towards the bar to pour herself another glass of whiskey. "Do you have to be everywhere I go?" She said angrily in his face.
-
"You're drunk." He said back to her standing his ground.
-
She laughed and leaned back against the bar table. "And w-what the problem?" She challenged. "Get away from m-me." She motioned with her hand.
-
"I left you at the dorms, what happened?" He questioned her.
-
She rolled her eye's at him. "Why else?" She lifted her shoulders carelessly. "I-wanted a drink, and because I hate you." She grew serious. "I hate y-you and anything that has to do with you, your daddy, your daddy's business....everything." Jackie stood her ground taking everything off her chest poking at her finger at his chest, with every drunken word falling off her lips. If I didn't stop her, she herself was going to tell Adam the whole truth.
-
"Okay, Jackie." I said butting into the conversation. "I think it's time to go ok?" I said grabbing her blazer and purse along with her shirt and heels.
-
"Fuck off Levi." She shot her head in my direction. "T-this between me and him." She stated turning her attention back to Adam.
-
"Enough, we're leaving." Adam pulled on Jackies arm but she snatched herself from his grasp.
-
"B-because of you-...I'm fighting this all on my own" She slurred. "I won't ever forgive you for that, and I-I won't forgive you for ever crossing my p-ath and falling in-..."
-
Adam confused at what she was trying to tell him, and I really hoped somewhere in there sober Jackie had regained some kind of conscious and realzing she was speaking more than needed too. "What are you talking about?" He questioned. Jackie stood there dazed off for a second with tears in her eyes, before Adam waved his hands in her face. "Hello Jackie?" He waved.
-