77 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 77
••
Adam's Point of View

I WAS SITTING around in the living room as my mom and Annalise looked through wedding dress catalogs and pointed at the designs with white wine in their hands. "We'd show you but it would be bad luck darling." Annalise said with a smile.
-
I didn't care. At all. This has already gone on far enough and I needed a way out fast. It had blown up in my face. I didn't love Annalise and hurting her wasn't something I wanted to do either. She was a nice girl with good intentions but I didn't love her.
-
"Adam darling could you help me with some snacks in the kitchen?" My mom called for my attention as she made her way into the kitchen we I followed behind her. I leaned against the counter and sighed in annoyance. "Look alive." She whispered at me harshly. "It's a wedding not a funeral."
-
"It's might as well be my funeral" I admired, and she hit my arm lightly. "I don't love her mom, I thought we dropped this matter back in the states as soon as I got this study aboard program?" I told her.
-
"Don't tell me that's the whole reason you absolutely refused to go to college in the states, to get out of this? You're gonna marry her. One way or another." She stressed.
-
"I am in love with Jackie." I said. "She is who I want to be with, no one else." I confessed my honest feelings.
-
"Jackie? Is that her name?" My mom said in disgust. "How could I have found you in such a comprising situation with her? You will not marry that girl! I will not allow it and she will not be my daughter in law."
-
"I will." I said honestly. "I want to be with her first the rest of my life." I defended. "Whether you accept her or not, I want to marry her."
-
Before my mother could have said anything else to me, my cellphone rang, I looked at the caller ID and it said Levi across the screen. I quickly picked it up. "Hello? Levi—yeah...ok I'll be right there." I said to him before hanging up.
-
"Where are you going? You cannot just leave, Annalise is here, it would be very disrespectful on your part." My mother insisted.
-
"I'm sure she'll understand. I have to go." I told her walking out of the kitchen.
-
Annalise smiled at me and sat her white wine on the coffee table in from of her. "When do you think would be a good day for cake tasting?" She said looking on her phone for im assuming bakery's in the area.
-
"Uh...how about you book a place and I'll meet you there, just text me details." I told her. "I have to run out real quick, ok? See you later." I said making my way out the front door.
-
"Adam but we haven't spent any time together—" She said.
-
"I know, I'm sorry, finals are weighing on me right now, I'll see you soon bye Annalise." I said before shutting the door behind me, and making my way to the parking lot and towards the campus doors.
•••
Just my luck, there was no one at the front desk watching the doors. I hurried inside and made my way towards Jackie's dorm room. Once I turned the corner, the door was slightly parted open and I spotted Levi trying to help a very drunk Jackie to her bed.
-
"Jackie—" He grunted trying to walk her across the bedroom towards her bed. "Adam oh thank god—" He says turning around slightly to push the coffee table out his way and have more room to walk by.
-
I closed the door behind me, and Levi had managed to get her on the bed, she whined probably annoyed that I was here and probably because she was tired. Probably both.
-
Levi let out sigh of relief and propped his hands on his hips. "She's so shitfaced man, getting out of the club was a nightmare." Levi speaks in conversation.
-
I didn't say much and nodded my head in confirmation. "I got it from here man, thanks for calling me." I whispered afterwards.
-
"You called him?!" Jackie began to shout, her words slurred not really making sense. "Fuck you Levi!" She said grabbing one of her heels and throwing it at him, she missed him by an inch. "I don't want you here, do you understand me?" She exclaimed point at me, well trying to.
-
"Yeah she can get overly aggressive drunk." Levi said to me but I didn't say anything and just nodded his head.
-
"Leviston Roberts if you leave him here with me—" She stumbled on my two feet trying to sit up on the bed.
-
"Listen I wouldn't have called you if I didn't think you didn't love her. Zayn is protective of her and so am I, she's like a sister to us." Levi explained. "I hate seeing her like this, she won't ever admit it, but she fucking loves you." Levi said just above a whisper.
-
I nodded my head and Levi walked towards the door, he motioned a phone with his hand "call me if anything" he mouthed and I nodded my head, he closing the door behind him, leaving me here with her.
-
I wasn't planning to do anything with her maybe even stay with her until she fell asleep. However, I knew that was going to be impossible when I saw her walking up to me and she began hitting me on the chest with her fists. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you so much!" She cried into my chest
-
I didn't say anything and wrapped my arms around her trying to stop her from beating me with her hands on my chest. "I know. I deserve it." He whispered. "I very much deserve it." I could hear every thud she made against my chest but I did truly deserved it.
-
"Is that all you can say to me?" She slurred, looking at me in the fast, mascara running down her face and tear stained cheeks.
-
"Right now, you're not in the condition to talk to me clearly, let's just lay you down, so you can sleep ok?" I told her as I walked her towards her bed.
-
"I loved you with all my heart." She cried. "Adam you—had me in your hands and you lost me." She said. "You never loved me." She said.
-
"You'll forget this by morning, but I love you more than you could ever know Jackie." I whispered to her.
-
"What does Annalise have that I don't? Is it because she has two parents who are alive and well, and— and comes from a stable home? Is it that? Tell me? Are you embarrassed of me because— I don't have that?" She rambled on.
-
"Jackie please you need to sleep." I whispered. "Please."
-
"Love me the way you love her, please, love me the way you love her." She cried, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Please—" She pressed her lips against mine.
-
"Jackie—" I tried to pull myself away from her. I didn't want to have sex with her, not like this.
-
"I'll give you anything, anything— you want me? You want my body, I'll give to you, just love me like you love her." She said desperately pressing her mouth against mine.
-
"Jackie I don't want to have sex with you, not like this, please." I tried sitting her down on the bed.
-
"What is it then? Is because I'm not a virgin like her? I wasn't saved for marriage like your mom intended—B-because I've been fucked by countless of men? What is Adam? Tell me." She took my head in her hands and forced me to look at her.
-
"You are drunk— you don't even know what you're saying." I wrapped my hands around her wrists.
-
She let out a small laugh eyeing lips then looking back up at me in the eyes. "I'll marry you." She said and I froze. "You and I can get married, we'll buy a house— we can play mommy and daddy." She whispered before pecking my lips.
-
I finally got her to sit on the bed and she began to unbuckle my belt and undo the button on the pants. "You are going do a very destructive path and you're going to end up destroying yourself." I said to her taking her hands away from my crotch area and sitting beside her.
-
"You can't destroy something that's been broken for a long time." She whispered. "You fell in love with a very broken girl." She said. "I don't care if I destroy myself, if it means I can have you in the end." She said before pressing my mouth against hers and kissing me hungrily. "Because— I have nothing, left to loose, you were the last very good thing— I had."
-
I ended up leaning back against the bed frame, and she began to unto my pants again. She ran her hand under my shirt and up my torso. I don't know how much she drank but her breath was still very much laced with alcohol.
-
She wasn't even in her five senses, and this all felt very wrong. Taking advantage of a drunk girl who's telling you one thing and then wakes up the next morning telling you that it was all a mistake.
-
"Love me, please—make love to me." She whined. "I wanna feel you inside me, I wanna— make babies with you, and have a nice little house— with a white picket fence." She slurred painting a picture for me.
-
Jackie drunk and Jackie sober where two completely different people. Indulged with alcohol she was at her most vulnerable, sober she was the strongest woman on planet earth.
-
Jackie admitted that was a hard woman to love. She knew that, and despite all of that I was willing to make it work. We had to work, I didn't see it any other way. I wanted her and much as she wanted me in this moment, but I knew that by tomorrow morning, all of these desperation to be loved and wanted, would disappear and she would go back to be being a head strong woman, who didn't need a man to rescue her.
-
I was snapped out of my thoughts when her lips connected with my neck, she began kissing me around and sucking, I would admit it felt good, but this fantasy would come crashing down if she actually left a mark and I went back home to my mother and Annalise. I knew my mother and she'd be the first to spot a purple mark on my neck.
-
"Jackie please— you'll regret this in the morning." I whispered. "Let's just sleep." I said to her when her hand grabbed my growing bulge, there was no denying it now.
-
"Maybe." She admitted. "But I want you so bad right now, you have no idea." She giggles. "I'm mad at you but that that doesn't mean that—I can't pretend for the night." She says, laying on her stomach and pulling my briefs down and taking me into her mouth.
-
I moaned and tossed my head back. She was dominant woman, and very very convincing, her beauty was a bonus, all my life I've been directed what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. Maybe that's why I fell in love with Jackie.
-
My vision blurred and she became a mere shadow, her jet black hair becoming a big ball of black shadow just moving up and down by my crotch. Slurping sounds were heard throughout the quiet dorm room, and I couldn't help but moan out loud, I left like I was drowning in my own moans.
-
She found that amusing and took me out of her mouth and spit on it. Before taking her hand and squeezing me and moving it up and down at a steady pace. "Mm good boy." She whispered pressing small kisses against me while she moved her hand. "We don't have to play mommy and daddy, when we get married, we can just play mommy instead." She encouraged followed by a breathless giggle.
-
"You're— oh my god, playing in very dangerous waters right— now, Fuck." I moaned, trying make out a sentence.
-
"Then let's fucking drown together." She says before taking me into her mouth once again and moaning in the process, causing me to shudder and push my hips forward.
-
She let out a gag and I immediately sat up. "Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" I said concerned.
-
"I'm fine, baby I promise." She said in a breathlessly whisper quickly meeting my lips with hers before she went back down in my crotch.
-
"Jackie I didn't know if you—" I begin but stop mid sentence when she grabs me and slaps me against her mouth over and over. "Fuck, oh my god." I groaned tossing my head back and falling against the baseboard of the bed.
-
"Good boy." She moaned. "Look at me." She demanded and my eyes met hers, as she sucked me off over and over. "That's a very good boy." She whispered.
-
"Jackie— don't—don't do this to me, please." I begged her to stop, bringing me down to where she wanted me, because once we went there, there was no going back. "Please, please." I found myself whining. Crying nearly.
-
"Do what? I'm not doing anything." She teased and giggles against my lips. "I want you to cum inside me ok?" She said climbing into my lap and pulling her dress over her head and tossing it on the ground. "You're gonna be a good boy and cum inside of mommy ok?" She finally said if and I lost it.
-
My mouth dropped open as her forehead touched mine and she smirked followed by a breathless laugh. I was loss for words, I didn't know if sex was suppose to be like this; I barely knew sex at all. She had me right where she wanted me and I was locked in. Even if an alternate universe we had never met, someway, somehow I was going to find my way back to her.
-
Distracted by my own thoughts she brought me back, grasping my face with her hand and forcing me to look at her. "I know you want to say it so bad." She teased.
-
She began rocking herself against me at a steady pace holding my face with one of her hands and keeping eye contact with me. "Jackie—please don't do this, don't do this— to me please, please."  I whined, sounding very desperate and I knew it. "Please, please, please."
-
"Come on baby, it's ok." She whispered. "It will be our little secret." She giggles. "I don't kiss and tell."
-
"Oh my god." I moan breathlessly. "Oh my god—" I repeated. If I said it, she had me, all of me.
-
She began bouncing on me at a fast pace and I was trying my hardest to keep my eyes open and not loose myself in the bliss, her moans against my ear was out of this world, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I just wanted enchanted by her forever.
-
"I'll love you tonight, but I'll hate you tomorrow." She admitted. "Let me have this moment please, I know you want it is as bad as I do."
-
"There is no turning back after tonight, you know that right?" I made of know. "You'll have all of me completely when when you don't want me." I shuddered.
-
She nodded her head and kissed me sloppily, bringing my shirt over my head and tossing it over the ground, my pants and briefs ended up on the floor somehow and here we both were, at our most vulnerable, hot and sweaty. Desperate for each other and longing to be whole with one another.
-
"You'll always belong to me." She whispered breathlessly as she bounced up and down. "When you're walking—down the aisle, when you say your wedding vows, hell even on your wedding night, you'll think of me." She said against my ear. "You're remember this moment right here—when you can't satisfy her." She said confidently.
-
My eyes closed shut trying to hold off from cuming because I knew what she wanted to hear, but I want sure if I wanted to say it. If I did I would have to run home the next day and drop a bomb on Annalise, in a not so gentle way. Was I willing to take that risk?
-
She was getting off at the fact that I could never really find true love of happiness in a woman that wasn't her. She knew deep down that Annalise you never truly have me, she found satisfaction in that.
-
"Always, always, fuck, I'll always be yours— forever." I moaned desperately.
-
"To who?" She pressed rocking her on top of me, by this point I don't know how we ended up laying down, but she was on top of me, moving her hips and I was close and I knew she was too, by the way she clenched around me.
-
She wrapped her hand around my neck slightly and stuck her thumb in my mouth. "I'm— oh fuck I'm—" I moaned. "Jackie—" I shudders.
-
"Say it." She pressed.
-
She stopped and I whined. "Don't stop please— don't stop oh my god— please, please, please, mommy I love you, I love you so much." I moaned she she giggles breathlessly.
-
"Good boy, thats a good boy." She moaned breathlessly against my lips. "Cum for me baby, cum—" she shuddered and from the desperation of my hips, pushing them forwards over and over, she closed her eyes tightly shut, her mouth formed an "o" and I my eyes closed after hers, reaching my high as my thrusts because sloppier and sloppier.
-
She hummed against my cheek, falling over and wrapping her leg around me. She left small pecks against my neck and down my chest. "It's ok if this is what you like." She whispered. Reassuring me. "Sex is different for everyone." She hummed against my ear. "I don't kink shame." She giggles.
-
"Jackie I'm not even sure what just happened." I admitted to her.
-
She knew everything there was to know about sex and I was just a wondering curiosity, I was very sheltered in life, boarding schools, and academics after school after, everything was very structured.
-
Then comes this woman, who had the answer to everything, unafraid to take the first step, speak her mind, and take charge of any sexual situation if you had no clue. Jackie was one of a kind.
-
"It's ok." She whispered assuring me.
-
Her mouth met mine and she kissed me deeply. Her hand cupped the side of neck and she moaned into my mouth. She took one of my hand in hers and held it in the hair for a second, before she took two of my fingers into her mouth and began sucking on them.
-
"What are you—" I questioned her actions.
-
I don't think I had another go in me, she used all of me. "Make mommy happy baby." She said whispered pressing her mouth against mine and taking my fingers from her mouth down between her legs.
-
"I've never— I've—" She was someone that could go on for hours but I had no idea how to do this. "Jackie don't know—" I whispered.
-
"It's ok." She reassured me.
***
Before I knew it Jackie was hovering on top of me, my head in between her legs and I stared at her wide eyed. "You're going to fuck me with your mouth ok?" She looked down on me. I nodded. "Open your mouth." She instructed.
-
She began rocking herself slowly and tossed her head back. Moaning loudly, she looked so v beautiful, so free, her torso nearly belly dancing on top of me, she cupped her breasts and parted her mouth open with every moment she made.
-
I wanted her anyway she wanted me, I didn't care, as long as she wanted me. This was a game of Russian roulette at this point, she could either want me tonight and not tomorrow, or tonight and tomorrow.
-
"Good boy oh my god, you're doing so good— yes." She moaned, picking up the pace and I tried for oxygen but with every moment she made it was nearly impossible.
-
She took my hands and brought them up to her breasts and I cupped them and squeezes, pinched her hard buds and she moaned. "Yes, oh yes" She laughed breathlessly.
-
She was the type of woman that could go at this for hours and never get tired. "You like when mommy uses you? Huh?" She moaned.
-
I nodded my head and she smiled. "Yes I do— I do very much." I agreed in between her thrusts.
-
I have her the satisfaction of what she wanted to hear, this made her get off and I wanted her entirely. Suddenly she pulled at the root of my hair and pulled me away from her, I breathlessly gasped. She leaned down, and I dyed her doe eyed. My chest rapidly moved up and down. "Open." She said.
-
"What?" I questioned her confused.
-
"Open your mouth" She grasped my face and parted my mouth open with her thumb. "Stick your tongue out." She instructed. I frowned slightly confused, but I did as what I was told. "Good boy." She praised.
-
Next thing I knew she spit into my mouth, my eyes slight widened. "You're gonna be a good boy and fuck mommy with your tongue until she cums over and over." She said, and I nodded.
-
She pushed me back between her legs with my tongue peaked out she rocked herself over and over on it. Her movements changed and began bouncing up and down. She's laughed breathlessly, and I could tell she was reaching her high. "Oh my god— Do you love me?" She question. I nodded my head. "Yes? Good boy, for me."
-
"I— I love you." I admitted. "I love you so much." I said in between thrusts of her hips.
-
Her head tossed back and she gave me a few more thrusts before she moaned loudly and they became sloppy, part of me knew she wasn't drunk anymore, I wanted to believe she was in a way, so this moment lasted forever. I was to her devotion forever and I was willing to do anything she asked of me tomorrow morning.
-
She fell beside me and kissed my neck, I gripped her thigh as she tossed it over my torso. Her hair sprawled everywhere, we were both a hot and sweaty mess.
-
"Will you still love me tomorrow?" I whispered at her.
-
She hummed. "I don't know, we'll see." She admitted. Her eyes slowly closed and before I knew it she was asleep beside me.
-
I knew what I had to do. I was going to above my mother, and end this things with Annalise, nothing with her was ever real with her. A relationship isn't a relationship, over the phone. You don't just rush into a marriage.
-
I had to take a stance for myself, stop letting my mother lead my life the way she had for a long time. This was all partly due because I was her own child, my father's career and the juggling between households, didn't really allow him to set stone in my upbringing.
-
I knew he'd had no problem if Jackie and I eloped tomorrow, but it was my mother who's heart would break into a million pieces. As well as Annalise's, except she was young and she'd move on from this one day. Find someone else, start a family, and this between the both of us never happened.
-
I had who I wanted right here next time, the girl who was entangled with my body, who slept peacefully, a girl who was strong minded, strong willed, and knew what she wanted, a fragile girl, with a big and sensitive heart she didn't let anyone else see. A girl who was destructive in her own right, and had a fire to her that if you weren't the right man, you could never ever put out.
-
"My pretty girl." I whispered to her as she slept and pecked her nose.
•••