63 ; Revised

A/N: Chapter not edited.
-
Stars Dance
Chapter 63
-
Zayn's Point of View

ADAM MUST HAVE said some really fucked up shit to make Jackie want to leave campus to Bradford. She would have never returned to Bradford willingly, I was shockingly surprised of her sudden choice, and by the looks of it so were my father and Levi. My father cleared his throat and put his two cents of opinion in. "Why-...You'll fall behind in your classes." He mentioned.
-
He had a point, because he was paying for her tuition and classes. "I'll manage." She said. "I just need to get out of here." She admitted pushing her jet black hair behind her ears. "Adam is being a fucking pain in my ass." She mumbled.
-
My father didn't say anything and only nodded his head. "Alright." He then added. "I'll go and pull the car up for his things." He eyed me. "Then we'll meet you at the girls dormitories." He said.
-
"Sounds good." Jackie said as my father disappeared out of the door.
-
"Damn this makes me wanna go back to Bradford too." Levi said.
-
I smiled and playfully slapped his chest. I looked over a Jackie who sat on my bed, she was down, it was all over her face, she wasn't one to hide emotions, her resting face just gave it away all the time. I sighed and sat beside her. "He probably didn't even know what the fuck he was saying himself, give it time." I encourage.
-
She sighed and rolled her eyes. "I can't believe he actually said that I put you first before him." She said.
-
"Do you?" I raise my brows.
-
She scoffs. "Zayn we've always stuck together, you're like my brother in a weird fucking way." She chuckles.
-
I laugh and I wrap my arm around her. "True." I say. "This just goes to show that at the end of the day we've only got each other." I encourage.
-
"What about me?" Levi clicked his teeth.
-
"You too, idiot." Jackie laughed and pulled on Levi's arm and he laughed sitting beside her.
***
Jackie's Point of View

I had made it back to the dorm and I reached for the door knob hoping it wasn't locked, to my luck it wasn't and I walked in. My eyes widen when I spotted Selena who was a crying mess on her bed. I was confused, did she not know Zayn was going to be alright? That he was no longer behind bars? "Selena what's wrong?" I quickly running to her side forgetting that I was suppose to be packing a duffle bag.
-
She sniffled. "He doesn't want to see me." She said. "He said we were done."
-
"What?" I questioned. "Like done done?"
-
"I tried to comfort him while he was in there but he didn't want any part of me there." She lifts her shoulders carelessly.
-
If one relationship failed, let it be mine. Seeing Selena and Zayn apart for this long was tugging on my heart strings. "I'll talk to him alright?" I said to her as I begin to pack my things in a duffle bag that I had gotten from the closet.
-
She wiped her tears and looked at me with question. "Where are you going?" She questioned.
-
"I'm going back to Bradford, Adam is being insensitive right now and I don't have the headspace to deal with it, I need to get out of here for a bit, but I'll be back." I assure her.
-
"Wait but does that mean-...Zayn's expelled?" She questioned.
-
"Not expelled, suspended." I assure her as I pack my notebooks and school books in my backpack zipping it up. "We'll both be in Bradford for a few days, that's why I said I'll talk to him for you." I smile.
-
"Jackie thanks." She smiled. "Tell him I love him please?" She whispered. I nodded my head.
-
Gathering my things, I look around one last time before I grab my backpack and toss it over my shoulder and grabbing my duffle bag in my hands. "I'll be going now." I say to her. "I trust that you'll be fine here?" I question.
-
"Yeah..." She chuckles. "Don't worry."
-
"Alrighty, bye Sel." She said embracing me in a hug before I make my way out the dorm.
-
"Bye." She says, and I close the door behind me.
-
I make my way down the hall and to my relief I spot James and Zayn waiting for me outside the building near the car as they said. James pops open the trunk and Zayn walks up to me trying to help me with my bags.
-
"Ready?" Zayn says.
-
I take a deep breath. "Yeah." I smile lightly.
-
He says nothing more and takes my duffle bag in his hands walking with it towards the trunk and setting it inside. I walk up beside him and taking my backpack from my shoulder and setting it down next to it. Once everything is settled, Zayn closes the trunk door and James soaks around towards the drivers seat ready for us to go.
-
"Jackie wait!" I hear from behind me and I turn around to see that it's Adam making his way towards Zayn and I. "Jackie please, please don't go." He says standing a feet or so away from me.
-
"Nothing you say will change my mind." I say. "Please don't make this difficult either." I add.
-
"Jaqueline I love you." He says, and that makes me freeze, literally I try to move and I can't. "Please don't go, don't leave...look I was dumb, I was dumb to think you had anything to do with Zayn other than a friendship, and I take what I said at the flat back ok?"
-
"What did he say?" Zayn questions me.
-
"Because all the men you've messed with don't care about you-" I recall the words in my head but I can't bring to say them out loud.
-
"You stay out of it." Adam points his finger at Zayn. "Please baby, come back with me, will talk this over, we'll-..." He begins on a ramble.
-
I quickly grow annoyed though because his words did hurt me. I already knew it but he didn't have to remind me how useable and disposable I could be and no one really wanted me for me but for a good time. Any of my relationships were always no strings attached but when Adam came around it was different, or so I thought. In the end he was just like every other guy. I let the illusion of what our relationship could be get the best of me, I let myself go carefree when I had always been so careful and protective about my own feelings.
-
"I don't care how much you beg, I'm not going back with you." I defended. "This isn't about you, I need to go." I tell him, and turn on my heel towards the car.
-
"Jaqueline please." He begged once again.
-
"She said stop, listen." Zayn defended. "Does she look like she wants to talk to you right now?"
-
"Zayn please, for once in your life, mind your business." Adam said.
-
"Fuck you." I hear a light shove, I turn around and it's Zayn pushing Adam by the chest and they are in each other's faces. "She is my business whether you like it or not." Zayn reminds him. "She's was my best friend and so much more way before you decided to fall in love with her." Zayn adds. "I'm not letting you convince her otherwise if she doesn't want to go with you, she'll leave to Bradford with me."
-
Adam chuckles. "Oh yeah?"
-
"Yeah." Zayn says getting in his face.
-
Their father makes it out of the drivers seat of the car and hurries to his sons aid. Trying to stop them before anything else dismantles. "Calm down now, both of you." James says in a strict down.
-
Adam with a clenched jaw ignores his fathers word and focuses his attention on Zayn instead, as Zayn does the same. Their faces inches from each other's. "Ive played the nice guy too fucking long, but even I have a limit. Mind your fucking own, and stay out of my business. Jackie is not your business anymore, in there." He points at the girls dormitory behind him. "Is a girl is probably crying her eyes out for you but you couldn't give a damn could you?" Adam says angrily. "Tell me does Selena even have a minimal clue about what happened between you two?" He eyed me then Zayn.
-
"Ok, stop." I turn around and pull them apart. I sigh pinching the bridge of my nose, before looking at Adam. "Just go? This isn't about you, I need to go and get out of here..." I look around. "I need to think, breath, be alone." I shrug. "In the end, I thought you were different, but you're just like every other guy, why would you say that to me?" I begin to grow tear eyed. "Don't you think I know?" I chuckle trying to hold my tears back. "You were suppose to be different, treat me and love me-...fuck." I  cover my face as my tears roll down my face.
-
"What the fuck did you say to her?" Zayn grows defensive and gets in his face.
-
I quickly wipe my tears and I pull Zayn's arms. "Just drop it, let's go." I say. "Please let's just-...go." I say.
-
Adam says nothing and he looks like has a had time swallowing the lump of emotional tears in his throat that begin to form on his face. He takes steps back running his fingers through his hair, saying nothing else as Zayn opens the door for me and I get inside and he follows after me. Closing the door the car begins to move and I wrap my hands around Zayn's arm and lean against his shoulder, closing my eyes as I await the long but short ride to Bradford.
***
Selena's Point of View