44 ; Revised

Trigger Warning: Character Dialogue: In Zayn's Point of Views.
-
Stars Dance
Chapter 44
-
Selena' Point of View

VANESSA, ASHELY, AND I had been talking for what seemed like hours, but it was only thirty minutes in after Zayn had told me he was going to see his father who had asked to meet with him after arriving back from the states. Like always the girls, asked me all kind of questions about my time with Zayn in the states.
-
"So what happened?" Vanessa questioned as she sat beside Ashely on one of their beds while I sat across from them on the other.
-
"Did you and Zayn finally you know...do it?" Ashely questioned.
-
While I wanted to answer all their questions my focus was on their digital clock that they had on their desk in between both of the beds on either side. The numbers changed and the more and more I wondered about how it was going with Zayn and his father.
-
"Selena? Hello?" Vanessa waved her hand in the air trying to get my attention.
-
"Yep?" I said with widen eyes focusing back on them.
-
"We asked you if you and Zayn had sex while you were in the states?" Ashely emphasized.
-
I frowned at bluntness of the question. "Oh my god." I covered my face with my hands. "Is there anything you guys don't ever want to know?" I raised a brow.
-
"Oh come on Selena, we both knew you and Zayn were going to date eventually." Vanessa smiled. "There was no way you were going to let a guy like him walk away after an essay project." She noted.
-
"You want the truth?" I sighed.
-
"Duh." Ashely laughed and tossed a pillow my way.
-
"I don't want to sound corny, but it was my first time and there's literally no other way to describe it." I lifted my shoulders.
-
Zayn's Point of View

After I managed not to punch Chris to death, I decided it was best to meet Selena at the dorms and just text her where I was while I checked up on Jackie. She hasn't talk to me in nearly two days since I've arrived and this was unlike her in all ways. I was worried, did something happen to her while I was gone? I was already getting worked up at the thought of anyone trying Jackie. I knew she could fend for herself but the last time Jackie went days without talking to me is when we would have arguments over Lucy.
-
I walked in to the dorm rooms, and sent Selena a quick text telling her where I was going to be before making my way upstairs to find Jackie. I walked down the hallway and when I came across her door, I knocked and waited for an answer. "I swear to fucking god if you come around here again-..." The door opened suddenly and Jackie's eyes widen when she realized it was me. "Zayn." She said.
-
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." I said walking past her and entering her dorm room, I never needed an invitation to walk in and Jackie knew that.
-
She closed the door behind me, I looked around her dorm room and she had books and notes sprawled all over her coffee table. She was in a tank top and sweatpants, and her hair was up in a messy bun. "Sorry I thought you were-...never mind." She nodded her head side to side. "Why are you here?"
-
I frowned at her question. "Who else could it possibly be?" I question. "What's wrong with me visiting you, can I not visit you?" I said sitting down on her sofa.
-
"No nothing-...it would be nice to be notified in advance that you're coming." She said sitting down beside me and fixing her books and notes.
-
"Are you ok?" I said in question at her attitude.
-
"Zayn, I am fine." She said. "I have exams coming up and I am frustrated, that's all." She said leaning back into the sofa.
-
"Well take it easy, don't stress to much." I suggested. "Anyway, I just came by to see you, because you've been acting weird lately since I came back from the states." I explain to her my situation.
-
"Seriously dude, I am ok." She smiled. "My head's just been elsewhere lately, with exams and stuff." She lifted her shoulders carelessly.
-
"Jaqueline I know you." I reminded her. "What's wrong? Did someone do something to you while I was gone? Who? Cause I will beat their-..." I began getting worked off.
-
"Or what you're going to beat their ass?" She finished my sentence for me getting annoyed at the atmosphere and beginning to raise her voice in frustration. Jackie was like me, we were pissed off easily and all hell would be raised if we someone wasn't quick to put the lit fuse out. "You think I am that incapable of fighting for myself Zayn?!" She exclaimed. "I won't always need you I can perfectly handle my own, thank you." She said angrily. "So don't worry about me too much." She shrugged me off.
-
"I know you can perfectly handle your own, but you're my best friend and you've been fucking distant lately." I explained to her my concern. "This isn't like you ok? So tell me what's fucking wrong, cause you know damn well I will not leave this room until you do." I demanded.
-
She rolled her eyes, and covered her face with her hands. "I just..." She trailed off and her voice became small, was she going to cry? "You would never understand." She cried.
-
"Jackie." I whispered pulling her hands from her face, there were tears falling down her face and I frowned at the scene. Jackie hadn't cried in a long time, the last time she did was when her parents had died and I was there for her the whole time. I grabbed her and pulled her into my arms. "What's wrong?Jackie talk to me." I said trying to calm her down.
-
Selena's Point of View