4 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 4
-
Selena's Point of View

I WOKE UP early for the class that I had early this morning. I wrote the first part of my introduction about Zayn last night. I looked over on my night stand where my notebook lied, then at Lucy who was knock out asleep. Her words about Zayn reminisced in my brain, and then I took a glance at my notebook once again and went to reach for it, to see what I had written:
-

His name is Zayn Malik, and his middle name is Javaad. He is 21 years old and doesn't exactly know what he is here for, yet. However, he explains to me that is mother gave him his birth name with an "I" though later on in his late teens he decided to change it to a "Y" because it appealed to him more. Zayn is from a town in England called Bradford. He explained to me that his household and family life was and still is mostly made up of only women, and said nothing about a father figure in his life and I didn't want to press further even though for this project I know I am suppose too.
-
Setting the notebook down in my lap, I sighed and lied back onto my bed only for a few minutes, thinking on how I was suppose to approach Zayn with these questions, however he seemed like a one word, one answer type of guy and would grow angry if you pressed on him for further questions. I didn't know him well enough and I wasn't comfortable in asking him just yet either, even though I know I should for the sake of this project paper.

***

Zayn's Point of View

I was just walking out of my dorm, when I got a phone call from my mother saying that my father wanted to see me. That son of a bitch never showed up here unless it was to get me out of something. My mum was one that called up my father from the states where he lived with his new family, to get my ass out of Bradford because I was doing some pretty fucked up shit and she could no longer control me. Then that bastard showed up one day and locked me here in this university, trust me I wanted to leave but I for once sat down and thought about my actions and everything I was doing and way my mother decided to put me here.
-
I stayed and haven't looked back since. At first shit around here was boring but a few familiar faces popped up here and there and I settled here since. Now, with Selena around I didn't plan on leaving anytime soon. I headed towards the café in which my mother had told me my father was. I walked in the café and noticed a lonely man at one of the tables in a business suit sipping into a coffee mug.
-
I sighed and I didn't want to do this, I approached him and didn't even announce my arrival, when I just sat down in front of him. "What do you want?" I stated in a hurry. "I have a class in a few and for the first time, I rather not be late."
-
"Zayn son, I'm trying." He stated. "I have been trying for five months now." He says.
-
"You can keep trying but I want nothing to do with you." I tell him in whisper. "You have some nerve calling my mother for information on me. Leave me the fuck alone." I tell him.
-
"I am a changed man. You have to believe me, I am trying to make peace with you, your mother and sisters." He says.
-
I scoff and laugh breathlessly. "Every time you come up here to talk to me, you only make a fool of yourself." I tell him. "Nothing you say or do will change my mind, just keep paying my college, and leave me alone. That's all you have to do as a father, not my dad, but my father." I tell him. "This loving son nature that you want from me, isn't going to grow for you ever." I admit. "I don't feel and will never feel that for you, you killed it in a matter of seconds, and it had been dead for 10 years." I tell him. "You're wasting your time." I admit. "Put all that energy, into your new family and leave mine alone." I say before he even gets a chance to speak, I get up from the table and walk out of the café angrily.