32 ; Revised

A/N: Triggering Character dialogue: family Abuse.
-
Stars Dance
Chapter 32
-
Zayn's Point of View

I OPENED MY eyes and realized that I was kissing Lucy, intensively that she had her arms around my neck. I pushed her away and she smirked biting her lip followed by a breathless laugh wiping her mouth away. Everything I had feared was coming to life, Lucy in someway still held ahold of me, and I hated it. I disliked everything about it, I can't believe I had done this, how could I have let myself fall? Fall this quickly? I took a step back and pinched the bridge of my nose while Lucy laughed proudly.
-
"I knew I was still in there somewhere." She was the one to speak of first. "How long have you been holding onto the insatiable hunger to kiss me?" She says taking small steps towards me. "So much love for Selena." She rolls her eyes and chuckles.
-
"I love her." I said not wanting to talk about the subject any longer.
-
"You know it would have been different if I kissed you and you didn't kiss me back." She lifted her shoulders carelessly. "But the feeling was mutual, and you did."
-
"What the hell do you gain from this?" I question.
-
"Two things." She holding her fingers in the air. "Leverage, it will be your word against mine when I tell Selena that you tried to kiss me, and the reputation that you hold doesn't help either." She smirks. "The other is how much power I hold over you still, mentally and emotionally." She says. "It is ridiculous." She laughs. "What happened to the big bad Zayn Malik? Have you really fallen that low?"
-
"You're sick." I say to her. "You enjoy this."
-
She laughs. "Do you even know what you feel?" She says. "In here?" She points at my heart with her finger as she looked up at me. "I'm sick? You're in love with two women at the same time." She smirks. "I think you're sick." She laughs.
-
"I don't love you." I defend. "I haven't for a long time." I add.
-
"Really?" She raises her brow at me. Saying nothing else grabs a hold of my jaw and presses her mouth against mine once again, opening her mouth to mine, our kiss intensifies just before I could do anything else she lets go of me and begins laughing. "You're pathetic." She says.
-
I grow silent as I feel vulnerable in this moment, everything that involved Lucy did. I spent so much of our relationship trying to please her, putting her before myself that my conscious is programmed to abide. She was right, I was pathetic, in everyway possible. "I don't even know why I came here." I say pushing past her towards the door.
-
"No man who claims they don't care for their ex anymore...who she sleeps with, talks with, smiles at..." She trails on. "Comes here to find out if she's slept with another man." She says. "You can say what you want, but your actions say otherwise." She admits. I turned around to face her in which she stood there proudly, I knew Lucy's room all too well and I glanced at her before I walked over towards her vanity and began looking for a small box in which she kept her jewelry. "What are you doing?" She says following after me, and I ramble through her vanity drawer looking for the small box.
-
Once, I have it in my hands, I pull it open to find the one thing I gave Lucy that banded me to her, and if I was determined to cut her off from my life forever I needed to take this back with me. With my fingers and with the many jewelry she had I found the gold engraved heart I gave her years ago, grabbing it and turning it over it read.
-
Always in my heart, Cindy.
-
That was Lucy's real name. "You don't need this anymore." I said as the piece of jewelry dangled in my hands. Her eyes widen as I walked towards the door, she called after more saying things that I just went into one ear and out other.
-
Ignoring her, I didn't say anything else, and I walked out her dorm room, while shoving the piece of jewelry in my pocket and not looking back, I made my way back to the apartment complex, I was going to tell Selena everything but first I needed make sure we were both on American soil for her to hear me clearly.
-
Selena's Point of View