74 ; Revised

️️Stars Dance
Chapter 74
••
Jackie's Point of View

I WOKE UP entangled with Adam, our bodies against one another with our legs entangled together, his hair was messy from last night and my hair gave sex hair early this morning. Adam and I arrived back nearly late last night after arriving back from Bradford, spending all day together, having dinner, and finally settling in. All he and I could think about was getting some goodnight sleep.
-
I won't lie, Adam and I had taken our sex life slow. For him it was normal, because he was a hand job virgin until a few days ago. I chuckle at the word usage. As for me, the need to pounce on him every given moment was hard. Sex came to me easy, and I never had to patiently wait for it either. Men knew what they wanted from me, and I knew what I wanted from them. A shameless transaction.
-
However, Adam didn't know what he wanted, to him this was all new. Sex was a new concept for him. I had fallen for him hard, and I knew I did because my luck with men sucked bad, but Adam didn't see me for my body, he saw and loved me for my thoughts and feelings. The patience was killing me, but I knew if I wanted to cherish the one good thing going for me, I would have to teach him the ropes this time around, and for him I was willing to go to the highest form of patience that I could possibly reach.
-
I stood there in front of him, and began to slowly take my clothes off, letting them slide down my frame and pool my feet. Fully nude, the room was dark, and it was just he and I finding comfort in the darkness of the room, the peacefulness of the silence between one another. "You're so beautiful." He whispered eyeing me from head to toe. I smiled and I took his hand and brought it up to one of my breasts. He squeezed slightly and took his two fingers pinching my nub slightly. I moaned and climbed on top of him.
-
"We could take this slow, or I could take charge." I suggested options.
-
"You can do whatever you want with me." He said mesmerized by my frame.
-
I smiled biting my lip and slowly ran my hands under his shirt and pulled it over his torso, and tossing it on the ground. "Since it's your first time, we'll go slow, ok?" I assured him. "Then whatever happens, we'll go from there." I spoke.
-
"Ok." He whispered nodding his head up and down like a kid on christmas.
-
I climbed on top of him and rocked myself slowly against his clothed crotch, the fabric against my folds felt nice and I tossed my head back, his mouth connected with my neck, and he kissed me there gently. He moaned and I began moving slightly faster. I grabbed him by the strands of his hair and pulled him back so he would look at me. "You're doing so good." I assured him. I pecked his lips and I pushed his head to my breasts, he gave my breasts pecks of kisses before his tongue peaked out and he slowly flicked it against my nub.
-
I tossed my head back moaning. "That's it, oh my god." I whispered. "Good boy." I moaned.
-
The bit of words that I moaned out did something to him because he took the other one in his hands and squeezed it tightly as his mouth sucked on the other. I bit my lip trying to stifle my moans but if I must admit, I hadn't had sex for a long but long time. My mouth collided with his, and he and I hungrily kissed each other. I slowly got off of him and pushed him back against the bed, I kissed down his torso before I started to unbuckle his pants.
-
"Relax." I whispered pulling his pants down with his briefs. He immediately sprung out from how hard he was already. I slowly kissed his cock and he shuddered tossing his head back. I took him into my mouth and slowly began moving my head up and down.
-
"Oh my god." He moaned.
-
I sucked on his cock and moaned loudly, taking him out and spitting on it before putting it back into my mouth. "Jesus, fucking-" He groaned. I noticed his hands gripped at the bed sheets and his toes curled. "Please, oh god." He moaned loudly.
-
I stopped suddenly and he whined. I quickly climbed on top of him and slowly eased myself onto him. I leaned closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, he moaned loudly at the sudden contact. I smiled and pecked his lips. "Jackie, I love you so much." He whispered. "So, so, so much." He said desperately.
-
I hummed and pressed my mouth against his once again kissing him passionately, showing him in my own way that I too loved him like he loved me. I slowly picked up the pace and began bouncing on him, up and down and he moaned into my mouth. "That's it baby." I encouraged him. This was me officially taking his virginity.  "You take me so well." I moaned.
-
He panted breathlessly his mouth forming an "o" with his eyes trying to stay on mine as I fucked him over and over. "Don't stop, don't stop—oh my god." He whined.
-
I rolled my hips where the met his, over and over, moaning in each other's mouths and filling the quiet room with each other's sweet noises. I pushed him onto the bed and his hips desperately wanted to push and meet mine.
-
I took one of his hands and placed it on my hip. "Harder." I encouraged. His hips met mine and he slammed into me, I moaned and tossed my head back.  He slowly got into the rhythm and began pushing more and more into me each time. "Faster baby, that's it." I moaned.
-
He got the hang of the rhythm and before I knew it he was fucking me. I fell to the side, and he slowly moved on top of me. He sat on his knees, and I took one of his hands and brought it to my thigh, motioning him to hold it steady over his shoulder. "Is this, ok?" He questioned.
-
"Yes, baby fuck." I moaned and bucked his hips and continued to fuck me at a steady pace. "Oh god" I moaned loudly. "You're fucking me so good, yes oh god." My eyes nearly rolled to the back of my head.  "Don't stop." I encouraged as my tits bounced in his face, he reached over and grabbed on firmly in his hands and squeezed.
-
I brought him down so that his forehead would touch against mine and we looked at each other as he fucked me steadily. "I- I love you so much, so, so, so much." He moaned. He pumped into me over and over and I was close to reaching my high. I whispered sweet nothings in his ear as he kept a steady pace. "From the moment- I met you I- fell in love with you, I Iove you." He shuddered, and his pace became sloppy. "Marry me please, marry me."
-
I knew he was close, and I pulled him out and began pumping him in my hand. "That's it, that's it, cum for me." I encouraged.
-
"I'm so- so in love with you, it actually drives m-me insane, marry me please." He whined, as I pumped him in my hand. "I love you; I love you so much."  He said in between moans. "I don't- don't see myself with anyone else." He whined desperately. "I'm yours forever."
-
He slowed down and, but I quickly pushed him inside of me and he began to pick up his steady rhythm again. The sound of our skin slapping against each other, was the only thing that was heard in the room. I pulled him close to me and wrapped my legs around him as he fucked me over and over. I was close so fucking close, and he moaned and whimpered into my ear as my breasts pressed up against his torso, I moaned loudly, and I whispered into his ear, telling him that I loved him too, very much because I did. I fucking loved him. Very much.
-
He cupped my face and kissed me sloppily; we were both desperate to grasp for air but neither of us wanted too. "I'm close baby." I whispered against his mouth. "So close."
-
"Me too." He said breathlessly.
-
"I want you to cum, cum inside me." I encouraged. He nodded his head and my eyes rolled back, my back arched as I reached my high, his thrusts became sloppy and he came just as hard, moaning into my ear and I noticed how sweaty he had become, his body slightly trembled at the sudden impact of our highs.
-
I caught a glimpse of him, and he looked very tired, very dazed, like getting off made him seem almost drunk. He fell beside me, and I scooted closer to him, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close, tossing my leg over his, and he pressed his lips against my forehead, running is fingers through my hair. 
-
"I love you." I smiled, pressing my lips against his and he smiled in agreement.
-
I was brought out of my flashback from last night with a loud pitch scream heard around the room, with the words "mom what are you doing here!?" coming from Adam's mouth. My eyes widen and I quickly glanced over at him who sat up quickly with a look of horror on his face, and my eyes followed his to a blonde woman standing near the bedroom door frame, looking at both at Adam and I in horror.
-
I quickly sat up and covered my whole body from head to toe with the bedsheets. This not the way I wanted to meet his mother. "Is this why you haven't visited me in the states? Because you've been lying here with this- this-" She screamed pointing at me and looking at him.
-
I looked over at Adam who was reaching for his briefs and bringing them up his legs from under the bedsheets. "Watch your choice of words mother!" He quickly shut her down, as he got up and rushed her out of the room, shutting the door behind him and her.
-
I quickly got up and began putting on my clothes in a panic, I paced around the room just hearing her shout at him at the top of her lungs. I walked up to the door and put one ear to the wood and listened to the horrific screams of his mother.
-
"What are you doing here??" He exclaimed.
-
"You promised to come back home for the summer, and you weren't calling as much, I figured you'd be working with your father this summer and come to find out the reason you haven't come home is because you've been sleeping around with that floosy!" She screams. "Does your father know about this?" She questioned. "About what you're doing? You said you'd wait till marriage Adam, for the love of God!" She screamed.
-
"Mom! If you'd just calm down and let me, explain!" Adam defended.
-
"Did you even for a second come to think about how broken Annalise if going to be when she finds out that you didn't stay true to your promise!" She exclaimed. "She's coming into town to see you, I'm telling you now!"
-
Annalise?
-
I had heard enough, and I clicked the door open and walked out into the living room where he stood there arguing with his mother. "Jackie-" Adam's eyes widened.
-
I looked over at his mother for a moment who looked at me with such disgust. I couldn't imagine what was going through her head right now. She probably thought I was the worst person her son could have ever crossed paths with.
-
That I had corrupted him. In some way I did feel proud of that corruption, Adam's innocence had been tainted. I mean what kind of person asked for someone else's hand in marriage while in bed with each other. Naked body against naked body. It was a fucked up kink of mine, I guess.
-
"What is she talking about?" I turned my attention to Adam. "Who is Annalise?" I questioned him for answers.
-
His mother scoffed and laughed. "Annalise is my son's fiancé." She said proudly with a smile on her face.
-
"Jackie, listen to me, I was planning to tell you soon, Jackie please believe me-" He pleaded grabbing onto my arm trying to get me to look at him.
-
My whole world stopped. I went from being the center of his whole world last night, to being just another girl being used for a good time, and I hated that feeling. I felt empty inside, like my heart had been ripped out from my chest and stopped on, it hurt so bad. Dare I say tears were forming in my eyes. I thought he was different, but maybe that was something I had foolishly told myself.
-
"Jackie look at me, say something." He snapped me out of my thoughts.
-
My hand rose in the air and it collided with his left cheek and I heard a gasp fall from his mother's mouth. "When were you going to tell me? Is that why you so badly wanted to fucking elope? So, you wouldn't have to hear this from your mother?" I point at the woman across from me. "You're so fucking sick." I exclaimed at him.
-
"No? No, Jackie, I love you!" He pleaded.
-
"Elope with her?" His mother pointed at me in disgust. "Are you out of your mind?" She exclaimed. "With this girl?" She scoffed with a laugh. "My son's too good for you, girl!"
-
"Oh, don't you worry ma'am, you nor your fucking son will ever see me again!" I argue back. I reached for my phones at the entrance of the door with my purse that hung on the keyholder.
-
All I could see what red, I wanted to destroy everything in my wake. I also heard Adam trailing behind me calling for my name and my attention. "Have a good fucking life with Annalise, I mean it, don't look for me, don't call me, do you understand me?" I pointed my finger at Adam who looked desperate to keep me here at all costs.
-
"Jackie, please don't go! This all has an explanation!" He pleaded with me.
-
"You're just like every other fucking guy around this college campus!" I shouted at him at the top of my lungs, I lump began to form in my throat, but I tried my hardest to swallow it down. "Were you even a virgin?" I chuckle in disbelief at the situation I am in right now. "Or all that Jackie, I love you- Jackie marry me shit was a lie?" I question.
-
I leaned to the side to get a glimpse of his mother who looked horrified hearing our conversation right now. "I don't know if locking up your son in that boarding school for half his life was a good idea ma'am" I said as I glanced at her and pointed at Adam who stood in front of me. "Because I think your son developed mommy issues, what kind of sick asshole tells the girl he's fucking into to marry him?" I confess.
-
"Oh my god." She says horrified.
-
"Jackie!" Adam exclaims in embarrassment.
-
"What a little embarrassment too much for you?" I pout. "It's the least you fucking deserve asshole. "But hey, I guess I left you very prepared for Annalise." I say opening the door. "Fuck you." I spit and slam it in his face. 
***
Selena's Point of View