6 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 6
-
Selena's Point of View

I WAS ALREADY in class and I was just waiting for class to begin. I sipped into my coffee and doodled at the back of my notebook. I just couldn't stop thinking of Zayn's words that just played in my mind over and over again. I really screwed up big time. Zayn didn't sit next to me in class, but now I wished he did so I can apologize, I truly felt horrible. I stared at thee empty seat next to mine, and watched a bodily figure approach it, I looked up and it was some guy with books in his hand. Well dressed and with a sculpted jawline. I smiled slightly at him and turned to face forward.
-
"Hello, may I sit here? It looks like you're waiting for someone." He said. "I didn't want to impose if you were."
-
His American accent threw me off, I had yet to meet another person from the states and the fact that he was one eased me a bit. "Hello-...no its fine, I wasn't waiting for anyone. Please." I said.
-
"Thanks." He said and sat down. "Guess you're from the states as well?" I decided to make conversation with him.
-
"I guess I am." I smiled.
-
"I thought you were another Brit trying out the American accent." He said. "It's quite hard, my father is an Englishman himself and I never mastered it, which why I got stuck with the American accent." He said, and I chuckled. "Names Adam, by the way." He introduced himself.
-
"Nice to meet you, Selena." I said with a smile.
-
Just as I was about to make further conversation with him, Zayn approached my small lecture desk, and I grew wide eyed. "Am I interrupting something?" He said in a serious tone and his jaw was clenched.
-
"Zayn." I was completely caught off guard that his name was all that managed to leave my mouth.
-
"Move this is my seat." He turned his attention to Adam.
-
"This isn't high school bro, its college and I don't believe I have a reason to." Adam argued back.
-
"I sit here every fucking time I come to this class, not move before I make you." Zayn threatened.
-
In the few days of knowing Zayn I had never seen his angry like this. It really did take me by surprise that he suddenly grew so angry and aggressive towards a guy he didn't even know. I jumped up when Zayn slammed his hands onto the wooden table which made Adam stand up and look at Zayn directly in the face, which his jaw clenched as well. They were about to beat each other to pieces for a chair, and I needed to stop this before it really got out of hand.
-
"Zayn don't." I stood up and we were starting to get attention by others in the lecture hall. "I'll move to another seat with you but please don't." I grabbed a hold of his hand that had turned white at the knuckled and eased his tension as I rubbed my fingertips over his skin.
-
"Is he you're boyfriend?" Adam questioned me.
-
"We-..." I began to explain before Zayn caught me off.
-
"It's none of your fucking business, whether she's my girlfriend or not. It doesn't concern you, get out of my chair and stop talking to her." Zayn bit.
-
"I'll see you around." Adam said to me.
-
"I'm sorry." I whispered as I walked away. "Zayn please, lets go." I pulled on his arm and he followed me and we sat somewhere else, as we did the class had started and lecture had begun.
-
"Please take your seats and we'll get rolling with this project!" Professor McKinley exclaimed.
-
Through the lecture, I felt Zayn's eyes on me the whole time. From my peripherals as I tried to at least pay attention to what the professor was saying. Zayn would look at the board once in a while but focused my attention me most of the time. I took a deep breath and didn't know how much longer I could take.
-
The lecture was dismissed and I picked up my bag and pushed past Zayn not saying a word. I didn't feel like talking to him as of right now. Not after the scene he pulled earlier before class started. I felt uneasy being near him at the moment.

***

Zayn's Point of View