70 ; Revised

Trigger Warning: Sexual Assault mention in Selena's P.O.V towards the end.
-
Stars Dance
Chapter 70
-
Jackie's Point of View
I STARED AT Adam wide eyed as he blurted out those words from outta nowhere. I knew I had sexual goddess abilities that could turn any man putty in my hands, but not one did I expect to shout "marry me."
-
"Marry me, marry me please." He said pecking my lips.
-
"Adam lets calm down and talk about this alright?"  I said trying to wrap my head around the possibility that I could very well be Mrs. Jacobs-McNamara-Malik? Mrs. McNamara? Mrs. McNamara-Malik? Did he even have the Malik last name? Whatever.
-
"We'll go to the jewelers now, I'll buying you any ring you want, the biggest if you'd like, just marry me." He said. "I want to be with you forever." He said pressing his forehead against mine. "Don't you?" He whispered.
-
"I-I do, but marriage?" I questioned it. "I haven't even met your mother." I made up an excuse.
-
"We'll elope and tell her later." He insisted.
-
"I jerked your dick off once and now you're talking about eloping? I think your mother would like to know that her only son wants and plans to get married." I said standing up from the bed and begin to put on my clothes. "What if she doesn't like me?" I admit my thoughts.
-
"I like you shouldn't that be enough?" He said.
-
"Not when you're your mothers only son." I say.
-
Selena's Point Of View

"Do you really have to go to Levi's mothers birthday dinner?" Zayn said annoyed as I fixed his tie in front of the mirror.
-
"I promised him I would go and I promised his mom." I told him.
-
"I rather not." He admitted.
-
"Please? Besides Levi is your best friend." I told him. "We could have completely avoid this whole night so he wouldn't have to tell his mom he isn't a political science major and sent his mom some flowers if he didn't make it his life mission to get you and I back together." I explained.
-
"I told him he could only keep hiding it for so long." Zayn rolls his eyes. "She's gonna find out eventually."
-
"Not if you and I keep our mouths shut." I said pressing my index finger up to his lips.
***
Zayn and I were finally dressed, him in a tux and I in a long dress with my hair pinned up and dangling earrings. Levi had made it home with Zayn's mother while he and I headed towards his home, Levi quickly ran upstairs to change. We had walked in and classical music played in the distance, the party guests mingled around and drank from their glasses, talking among each other,
-
"Relax ok? Lets just have fun." I turned my attention to Zayn as his jaw tensed and his eyes followed the mingling guest. "Did you know Levi's full name is Leviston?"
-
Zayn chuckled. "A few letters off and he would have been named after the devil himself."
-
I playfully smack his arm. "Stop."
-
Zayn and I noted Levi come down the stairs in a suit with his hair pulled back in a ponytail and strand of his hair hanging beside his face. He adjusted his suit and gave his a smile. "Aren't I glad to see both of you together again." He said patting Zayn on the back. "The love doctor strikes again." He said.
-
Zayn rolled his eyes playful "Ok hotshot." He replied. "How about you strike again and tell you mum you're not a political science major." He pushed him turned his attention to Levi mom who was making his way towards us.
-
"Oh darling you look wonderful!" The older woman with a champagne glass cheered, Zayn gave her a smile and focused his attention to Levi who gave Zayn death glare, I caught notice and Zayn only gave him a smug smile back.
-
"As do you mum." Levi have his mother a smile and peck on the cheek.
-
"Oh Zayn, glad you could make it." The woman cheered. "I haven't seen you in what? A couple of years?" She said. "I remember when you and Levi used to run around here...cheeky boys you two were." She smiles.
-
"It's good to see you too." Zayn smiled and embraced the woman.
-
"Well you three have a good time, I have to go welcome to other guests." She says. "Your home is my home." She said.
-
"Thank you, I'll keep that in mind." Zayn said to her with a smile.
-
"Not cool!" Levi smacked Zayn on the arm, and I laughed.
-
"Come on aren't you the big guy around here?" Zayn teased.
-
"While you two fight it out here, I have to go to the bathroom. Be right back." I said walking past Levi and Zayn and making my way up the stairs towards the bathroom nearest to my guest room.
***
I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath, so far everything was going perfect. Tonight was a good night. My mind veered off to Adam and Jackie, hopefully they could've resolved everything as well. I touched up on my make up and made sure everything was in place, before reaching for the door handle and stepping out.
-
My eyes widen when I was pushed back in and realized it was Zayn. He closed the door behind us and locked it. I was pushed against the counter as he leaned against me, hooking arm behind my lower back and pulling me towards him.
-
"What are you doing?" I whispered.
-
"Making myself at home." He smirked and pressed his mouth against mine.
-
"Someone could walk by." I whispered.
-
"That's why you'll have to be a good girl and be quiet." He said as he turned he turned me around to face the mirror, while he stood behind me running his hand up my torso. "You look so beautiful tonight." He whispered in my ear. "I missed you so much." He kissed my earlobe.
-
I tossed my head back against his chest and he kissed my neck, he pulled up my dress and I squeezed the edge of the countertop with my hands. His hand pulled on my panties and his fingers ran down my slit. I squirmed say his hand went over my mouth and he chuckled in my ear. "You don't know the many times I thought about fucking you over and over while I made love to you...hearing your sweet sweet moans in my ear." He cooed in my ear.
-
I heard the belt buckle and before I need it he had entered be slowly, moaning against my ear he began to slowly thrust into me. "Ah...I missed you so much." He moaned in my ear. "Perfect just for me." He said pressing his lips against my ear.
-
He begins thrusting at a faster pace and he holds my head up by my throat, forcing me to look into the mirror. "I want you to look at how pretty you look when I fuck you." He whispered in my ear as he wrapped his hand around my neck.
-
Either I had missed him very much that I forgot what it felt like to melt at his feet every time he spoke to me like this, or this Zayn was different. From the way he spoke to the way he held me. Something was different, I felt like the same timid girl from the beginning of our relationship. He had awaken this goddess along time ago, but I feel like I'm barely rediscovering her.
-
"Good girl." He said as he pounded into me while I squirmed and tried to remain silent. "Such a good girl." He whisper bringing his index and middle finger into my mouth.
-
He turned me around and grabbed me by the hips and sat me on top of the counter. Pushing me back against the mirror and spreading my leg, and entered me one more time. "I love you." He whispered against my mouth before breathlessly pressing it against mine. "You look so pretty." He said. "Freshly fucked by the only man who will ever make you feel like this." He encouraged himself and I could tell he was close and the more he kept on going the closer was I as well.
-
"Your sweet sweet whimpers...I want them in my mouth." He said against my lips as he placed mine onto his.
-
"I'm-...I'm-..." I began to desperately plea in the smallest whimper possible.
-
"Me too baby, me too." He said as his thrust became sloppy and gave in coming as his body fell onto mine as I leaned against the mirror.
-
"I love you so much." I said with a slight chuckle, as he lifted himself from me and pressed his forehead against mine and he smiled.
•••
Zayn and I had managed to sneak out from the upstairs bathroom without anyone catching us doing so. We had made it down the stairs as the party was stilling on, it was a big house and waiters walked around with champagne trays serving the guests, no one really paying attention to who came and went. Levi was among his mom greeting the guests, after all she had gone all out.
-
Zayn and I decided to step out for a bit onto the front wrap around porch of the home. To catch some cool wind, after Zayn and I had done what we did, fresh air is what we needed. My cheeks were still hot from everything earlier. He said nothing and I said nothing, we just learned against the edge of the balcony looking at the night into the distance of what was Bradford.
-
"This place hasn't changed a bit." He admits.
-
"Let me guess you and Levi did more than just run around here?" I tease.
-
"Levi's home was like my safe space." He admitted. "To me this place was like a damn palace, made me forget the shitty life I had back home." He chuckled. "Jackie and I spend most of our time here, I was surprised to find out they Levi's mom didn't care her kid had made friends like Jackie and I. As long as the kid made friends."
-
"You don't have to tell me how you and Jackie met Levi, just know that I know." I pointed out.
-
"Do you now?" He turned to look in my direction. "You couldn't pay Levi to shut up because he already has enough of it." He said. "But I like the kid I guess." He chuckles.
-
"I see you didn't waste any time to forgive him." We were suddenly interrupted, Zayn and I shot out heads in the direction of where it was coming from.
-
Lucy.
-
I rolled my eyes and Zayn clenched his jaw. "Zayn you look...so sexy tonight." She said eyeing Zayn up and down with a slight bite to her bottoms lip. "And Selena well, you could've worked a little bit better on the hair but-..."
-
"It's messy because Zayn fucked my brains out earlier in the bathroom." I bit back and Zayn's eyes widen and smirked putting his head down to the concrete. "What do you want Lucy and what are you doing here?" I quickly changed topics of conversation.
-
She rolled her eyes and laughed cockily. "What am I doing here? Well it only makes sense, as my father has a friendship with Levi's mom." She said.
-
"You're kidding." I scoff.
-
"No, I wish I was." She said proudly. "It's a small world Selena and your world is about to get smaller." She said.
-
"Listen to me." I dare charge towards her and grab her tightly by the arm. She looks at me with devilish eyes, with a smug smile on her face. "Nothing you say and nothing you do, will get Zayn to love you again." I remind her.
-
"Really?" She questions.
-
"Really." I bite back.
-
She turns her attention to Zayn, and back at me, our face inches apart. "You haven't told her have you?" She says looking past me and focusing her attention on him. "Get the fuck off of me." She shrugs me off. "You think you know him Selena, you think he's the best thing that's ever happen to you! But you're wrong!" She begins to raise her tone.
-
Zayn walks up to her and grabs her by the arm. "Stop it, now." He says to her.
-
I grow confused. "Ow you're hurting me!" She squirms in his grasp. She pushes him off. "I decide when things happen, I decide when things get to be known! I do!" She exclaims in Zayn's face. "Because every fucked up crevice that makes you! You." She exclaims at Zayn. "It was all mine and in the process of fixing you, it broke me! And she doesn't get to enjoy it!" She shoots her attention in my direction.
-
"You're sick." Zayn fires at her. "Listen to yourself."
-
"What is she talking about?" I quickly glance at Zayn and turn my attention back to Lucy, who looks angry as ever.
-
"I'm pregnant." Lucy says wiping her tears from her cheeks followed by a deluded smile.
-
In that moment I wish I would tell you that it didn't hurt, but it did, a lot. My heart sank to the lowest it could find. I realized right there and then that Zayn was truly never going to be mine, because Lucy managed to hold onto a piece of him forever with a baby.
-
How was I suppose to compete with a baby? Who was I to stand in the way of a child and their father? Lucy and Zayn would always be attached to one another, and maybe not romantically but now genetically. I wanted to cry and my began to get watery and a lump in my throat formed, but I took the courage to swallow it and stand there and just take the news that was falling at my feet.
-
"What?" My eyes widen and really all I could say.
-
Lucy was a horrible human being and she proved how far she would go to keep someone who was no longer interested at her side. Zayn had been taken advantage of that horrible night and that was something was proud of.
-
Zayn pinches the bridge of his nose and moves his head side to side in disbelief. "Yeah that's right." She laughs. "Zayn and I are going to have a baby again." She puts her hands to her stomach, on top of her sequined dress. "You're so fucking stupid to make your way to this damned town and profess your undying love to a man who doesn't even have the balls to tell you the truth!" She chuckles.
-
"Tell things exactly how they are Lucy, that you drugged me and I woke up next to you the morning after! I have not one recollection of that night! I know it, Selena, Levi, and Jackie-....everyone who was in that room knows it!" Zayn argues back.
-
Lucy says nothing but grows angrier by that second turning her attention to me. "Damn the fucking day you walked in my life and his!" She exclaims. "And you" she turns her attention to Zayn.  "you will be a father to our child!" She exclaims at Zayn. "You said it yourself, everyone in that room knew what happened that day, so there shouldn't be one doubt in your head that this child isn't yours!"
-
"You should be in prison, right now. For what you did to me." Zayn argues back.
-
Lucy laughs. "No one's going to believe you."
-
I cleared my throat and it became out rather monotone. "Have you thought that maybe bringing a poor defenseless child to this world, still won't bring back what you and Zayn once had?" I interrupt them both as I shoot my attention to Zayn in the process.
-
"You're not beating me Selena, you're not." She moves her head side to side. "If I can't have him neither will you." She chuckles. "You don't get to enjoy the years I spent fixing him. You can't just walk up into his life and take what belonged to me!?" Her voice grows louder.
-
"Enough!" Zayn exclaims. "I will hold myself responsible to that child if it makes you leave us alone. This...all of this, has to stop." He exclaims.
-
Lucy turns her attention to Zayn and smirks in his face. "Over my dead body." She says to him in a dead serious tone.
-
"You broke him." I blurt out and she focuses her attention on me. "You alienated him away from his friends and family, made his feel like the only good thing he had to cling onto was...you, but in reality you were killing him from inside." I explain. "His love for you turned into something co-dependent and then you dropped him and left him with no explanation, he was lost without you." I continue.
-
Lucy rolls her eyes. "Save your fucking sob story I know what happens, what are you going to tell me next? That in you came and fixed him? Please don't be ridiculous." She scoffs.
-
"No." I deny. "He fixed himself." I confess. "You hold such hatred and disgust for Jackie but without her who knows what he would have been like along side you." I admit and she rolls her eyes. "You're not angry at me you're angry at her, it's always been her and yet all these years she's proved that she and Zayn have nothing more than a friendship."
-
"What does she have to do with any of this?" Lucy questioned.
-
"Now you're here trying to tie Zayn down with a child, probably scared and alone, still holding onto the past of what you and Zayn were and now you're doing everything to preserve that because deep down you know he was the only one to ever love you the way he did." I tap into her insecurities. "And I think deep down you know that." I say. "While Jackie is somewhere with Adam and in love" I shrug my shoulders with a smile. "Jackie is a strong minded woman with a big personality and you knew you'd never get to her." I begin to piece together. "But maybe I'm not the type to fire back or stand my guard the way Jackie does and you knew that through me you could seek out the resentment you have for her."
-
She begins to grow impatient and scoffs at my words. "You think just because you and Jackie became besties, suddenly you know it all, what are you her fucking defense lawyer because she's not here?" She laughs.
"If I can't have you, nobody can, remember that." She takes her index finger to his head. "Or I will make sure you don't ever see this child again, the same way you never got to see the first one." She says to him in a sad mocking tone and laughs in his face.
-
"You need professional help." Zayn mentioned and Lucy rolled her eyes.
-
"Maybe." She said with a smug smile. "But you turned me into this, and you don't get a happy ending." She said as she stepped away, and blow him an kiss. "I hope it's a girl like the first one." She reveals the gender of the firstborn and that sends Zayn into an frozen stance, his fist ball and his knuckles turn white as Lucy disappears into the night.
-
Before I knew it Zayn was charging towards her, my eyes widen and I walked after him. He threw my off when he grabbed her by her arm and pulled her back to grab his attention. "A girl?" He reasoned. "How-...you went through with the abortion didn't you? Didn't you?" He shook her lightly.
-
"Zayn." I wrapped my hand in his and squeezed it lightly trying to pull him back, away from her venom.
-
"Answer me!" He exclaimed at Lucy, pressing her for an answer.
-
"Her name is Luna." Lucy smiled. "I gave her up for adoption." She confesses.
-
I would be lying if I said my attention didn't immediately go to her while she and Zayn were focused on each other. Lucy has lied once again. Played these psychological and emotional games with him for a long time that I think at this point Zayn is traumatized by all of it.
-
"From the moment she came out of me, there was a family there waiting to adopt her." Lucy admitted. "Four months into the pregnancy...I couldn't abort her when I found out she was going to be a girl."
-
"Where is she?" Zayn exclaimed.
-
"You will never know that." She smiled at him with all the egoistic and narcissistic tendencies that has within her. "You will never have the privilege to know where or who your daughter is, ever." She nods her head side to side.
-
"You fucking monster." Zayn said through a clenched jaw but I know he wanted to cry, his voice nearly gave up on him. "I was going to take responsibility for my child-...if you'd just given me the chance! Why go through all of this? You're fucking insane!" Zayn said angrily. Lucy rolled her eyes and laughed out loud.
-
"Because it would've become less and less me and more and more about the child, you wouldn't have loved me the same anyway, at that point we were officially done." Lucy admits. "But I had her, and I gave her up, and I picked myself up a year later and walked my way into university like nothing happened."
-
"Because you are heartless." Zayn said to her in a disgusted tone. "If it isn't about you, it couldn't be about anyone else." He said. "She would be one nearly two, and I could have her here in my hands, if it weren't for you." He said looking at his bare hands. "I will find her and I hope the adoptive parents aren't monsters and they let me be part of her life."
-
"You will never, in your damned life get that privilege."Lucy said proudly nearly taunting Zayn's feelings. "However, have a chance to redeem yourself here."She points at her belly. "With this one" and laughs. "And if it's a boy, we can name him Zayn, like you."
-
Lucy walked off and Zayn there in a angry and distraught mess, he didn't know whether to punch the wall of the house or cry his eyes out in my arms.
-
"Zayn come on, let's go somewhere else." I approach him and lead him inside through the party scene all the way up the stairs and into the guest room in which Levi's mother has been a great host.
•••
We had made it to the bedroom and Zayn steps inside as I close the door behind the both of us. His loosens his tie and paces back and forth. "I'm sorry ok?! I'm sorry a million fucking times....but I'll never really finish saying I'm sorry, because you fell in love with such a fucked up-..." He rants as his eyes begin to het teary eyed.
-
"Hey-...hey." I say stopping him and taking his face in my hands. "It's ok." I assure him.
-
"No Selena, it's not." He confesses running his fingertips through his hair. "How could love someone like me?" His voice becomes small and I notice he's trying to hold back tears. "I'm fucked emotionally, my fucking family is damn mess. I hate my father, and my ex-psycho girlfriend just admitted she gave up my daughter for adoption??" He says falling to his knees and completely letting his emotions go.
-
I don't say anything else and I just let him air out his emotional trauma into my arms as I try and soothe his pain and comfort him. While I embrace my arms around him and rub circles in his back. "I don't deserve you." He whispers. "You've been so patient with me while I've fucked up more times than I can count, none of this fair to you." He admits moving his head side to side, while I try and wipe his stained cheeks with my fingertips.
-
"Hey, hey." I say taking his cheeks in my hands and gently turning his attention to me. "You we're taken advantage of that night, that isn't you're fault." I assure him. "You fell in love and you were young, you can't always blame yourself, people are responsible for their own actions too." I assure him. "You loved too hard innocently and it hurt you."
•••