16 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 16
-
Selena's Point of View

I WOKE UP the next morning before Zayn did and quickly headed over to grab us both some breakfast before starting our Saturday morning. After all, we had a long day ahead of us. I stood in line waiting the two big breakfasts and iced teas that I had ordered. When Adam appeared in line, once the cashier gave me the breakfasts I handed her the right amount of pounds and grabbed the plastic bag in my hands.
-
"Selena?" Adam called out, as I waited for him to, I already had felt weird if I had called out his name first.
-
"Adam...Hi." I trailed off.
-
"Getting your breakfast before everyone steps in I see." He says looking down at the plastic bags in my hand. Then back up at me.
-
"Yeah being stuck here waiting for your order to be called, not really my thing." I said with a small smile.
-
He smile back. "So did Zayn give you my message?" He adds.
-
"Oh he did." I nearly widen my eyes, at last nights conversation.
-
"To spare details, do accept my invitation?" He cuts straight to the point.
-
"I'd love too." I smile.
-
"What time sounds like a great time? To pick you up of course?" He questions.
-
I stammered on my thoughts for a second. Adam knew nothing of Zayn and I and he knew nothing about me not living at the dorms anymore. It would all be unveiled if I told him to pick me up elsewhere.
-
"Well actually, can Zayn tag along?" I didn't really know how to drop the question. I just did.
-
He looked at me strangely, almost as if he wanted to say no. In a way I kind of wish he said no. I don't know how I feel about Zayn and Jackie just yet. "But don't you think it would be a little weird? Him just being there?" He says.
-
"No not like that, kind of a double date sort of thing?" I tell him.
-

"Then I guess it's fine." He says. "What time is most comfortable for you?" He says.
-
"Six?" I say.
-
"Sounds great." He said. "Uhm outside the sorority?"
-
My eyes grew wide slowly remembering, where I currently live. "Yeah...I mean yes." I glanced at him giving him a smile. "See you then." I said.
-
"Where is it going to be?" I ask before taking my order in my hands.
-
"At a restaurant unless you prefer something else?" He says.
-
"No it's fine, I was just wondering the name?" I question.
-
"Galvin La Chapelle." He says trying a British accent rather mixing in with French and I can't help but laugh.
-
"Ok then." I say with a small smile and walking out. He gave me a smile followed by a small wave and I was on my way back to the apartment.
-
Zayn's Point of View

I woke up and Selena was gone from my side. The side of her bed laid empty and I looked around the room for her absence. She didn't tell me where she was going, I had hoped she'd be back soon, or else I would begin to worry.
-
I got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and walked away out into the living room sitting on the sofa, flipping through channels on the telly, in only some sweats waiting for Selena to come back.
-
Selena's point of View

Just as got into the car, I pulled out my phone to text my best friends about the details of tonight. They had questioned my sudden need for their help and there was no way to avoid it, I just told them it was for a date, but didn't tell them who. I told them the date was around six so I'd be around the sorority later on to get ready. I locked the screen of my phone, and turned on the engine, and drove off.
•••
I walked into the doors of the apartment and clicked on the button waiting for the elevator to open. Once it did, I hurried in and waited for it to open on my floor. I hurrier down the halls before I could no longer wait out on the food getting cold and I hammed my keys into the keyhole and twisted the door open.
-
"I'm back." I announced. Walking over to spit a sun sitting on the sofa flipping through channels on the television in nothing but some sweat pants, his tattoos were visible all over his body and his hair was messy, as he had just gotten out of bed.
-
"Where were you?" He questioned as he stood up to help me with the food and setting them down on the coffee table.
-
"Getting breakfast?" I said in a questionable tone as if it wasn't obvious.
-
"Was kind of bummed I didn't wake up next to you." He small smiled, leaning to peck his lips onto mine. "Had me worried." He said.
-
I smiled and I kissed him back. "Well I didn't go anywhere, I'm right here." I said. "Next time I'll leave a text or a note or something." I added.
-
"Please do." He says.
-
"I said I will." I added.
-
"I just want you to be safe out there." He added.
-
"Zayn is not that big of a deal, I just went to get your breakfast." I pointed at the bag of food, and teas that sat next to the bag on the coffee table.
-
"But it is to me." He said taking my hand in his.
•••
After we finished out breakfast, I threw what was left and threw it away. "I'm going to go shower cause I don't think I'll have time later." I told him as I opened the door to the bathroom and walked in with my towel.
-
I quickly showered running shampoo and conditioner in my hair, and scrubbed my body with a loofa. Once I finished I turned off the water and grabbed my down, It barley reached below my thighs and my hair was wet, I walked out of the bathroom and down the corridor to the bed room, where I Zayn sat and when he spotted me in the stance I stood his eyes widen. I grew shy I'd admit, and I stood there.
-
"Look away." I said standing in front of the vanity.
-
He appeared behind me but didn't touch me, his presence over me just gave me tingling sensation up my spine. It was as if my body knew, and longer for his touch. "God, you're beautiful." He said in whisper, eyeing me through the vanity mirror. "Everything about you is." He added.
-
His cold fingertips pushed my wet hair to the side, and I gasped, my body wanted more. It always did when he was around. His fingertips, traced on my shoulder, while his thumb caressed my skin. "Selena you drive me insane." He added. I bit my bottom lip and withheld any sort of want my body desired.
-
I felt his soft lips kiss on my shoulder blade and my eyes closed shut with my mouth parted open. His lips trailed up my neck leaving small kisses on my skin and my breathing hitched, I opened my eyes and his mouth was moving up my neck as I slightly tilted it to the side, letting him access, with both of his bands behind his back.
-
Zayn knew self control and but he also knew the will power he held over himself when it came to any physical contact towards me. He was a persistent yet, patient man. Who I knew insane fumes with erotic fire wanted to have me so bad, yet stop himself from anything whatsoever. "He'll always long for you." He whispered in my ear, and I knew he meant Adam, leaving small kisses behind my lobe. Followed by a breathless laugh. As his lips fell down to my neck once again. "But he'll never have you." He said, sucking lightly onto my skin, and I whimpered at his sudden contact.
-
He stop and kissed my skin one last time, stepping away from me. "I'll let you finish up, I have to make a phone call." He said, leaving me to stare at myself in the vanity mirror, at the small hickey he had created, on my skin. My eyes widen, and I went to touch it with my fingertips, how could he have done this? Hours before the the date? How was I suppose to cover this up in time? Or explain this? He had marked me for a purpose.
-
Jackie's Point of View