18 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 18
-
Jackie's Point of View

EVERYTHING HAPPENED IN a blur, when Zayn noticed that Adams mouth was centimeters away from Selena's face, all I knew is he was on his way to beat his ass. All I heard was the car door slam and his figure walking in a fast manner, towards Adam and Selena on the bridge. I hurried after Zayn, as quickly as I could, with the click of my heels trailing behind him.
-
I had caught up to him and the gust of cold wind hit my face and my strands of hair were all over my face, as I desperately tried to get them away from my face. "Zayn, Zayn, calm down." I whispered as he kept walking in a fast manner towards them and I tried keeping up.
-
"How the fuck do you want me to calm down after that?" He says, looking down at me then back at them, his eyes were darker than ever before, and I don't know if this time I was going to be able to stop him. "He tried putting his mouth on hers!" He exclaims.
-
I hold onto his arm trying to hold a good grip on him but his feet just continued until we stood at the end of the bridge. "Zayn think about this, please." I said in whisper.
-
He ignored my words and kept a steady look on both Selena and Adam who leaned over the ledge of the bridge. "Don't you fucking try it!" Zayn exclaimed.
-
Next thing I knew, Zayn had punched Adam over the jaw with his fist and he was on top of Adam throwing fist after fist. "Oh my god." I whispered to myself.
-
"Zayn stop!" Selena exclaimed as she watched over the unfolded mess. "Get off of him!" She exclaimed.
-
Adam didn't stay far behind as he punched back and managed to take charge and now Zayn was the one getting punched in the face by Adam's firsts. "Get off of him!" I exclaimed. "You're hurting him!" I added in panic.
-
Selena's Point of View

Zayn's had punched Adam in the face and with that a whole mess of fists had unfolded between him and Adam. They were beating the life out of each other, all because of me this was all my fault. Jackie stood on the other side in a panicked mess, as she exclaimed at the top of her lungs for them to stop.
-
She looked over at me then back down at Zayn and Adam who would no stop beating each other. All of this was a bad idea, the date, not saying no to Adam when I first her the chance. "Get off of him! You're hurting him!" Jackie exclaimed. I noticed she tucked her hair behind her ears and took off her heels, she wasn't going to stop this herself was she?
-
Next thing I knew, Jackie was pulling Adam off of Zayn and pushed him to the side. Adam was bleeding from his mouth. "Oh my god." I said. "You're bleeding." I said. Trying to aid him anyway I could.
-
Adam was touching on his lip standing beside me as Jackie managed to calm Zayn down. It took me by surprise in the way she did. "Stop it." She said griping the sides of his head, and having her forcibly look at her. My eyes widen, as Zayn lifted his hands in defeat. "Stop it now." She repeated.
-
She helped him up and he stood beside her, touching on his face, for cuts and bruises, as his lip and eyebrow was bleeding as well. Jackie held a tight grip on Zayn as he calmed him down. "Don't you ever in your sorry ass life, touch her!" Zayn exclaimed at Adam, we his finger pointed in his direction. "Because I swear your head would be over the barrier of this bridge." He threatened.
-
Adam laughed. "You're little threats don't scare me, you don't scare me." Adam exclaimed.
-
"You don't know me. Try me." Zayn said, getting ready to charge towards Adam, but Jackie quickly stood in front of him, with her hands against his chest.
-
"Come on then!" Adam challenges.
-
"Both of you stop this now." I butter in. "Enough!"
-
"He started it, by socking me in the face." Adam defended.
-
"You thought I would really let you have a clear path to her didn't you?" Zayn's exclaimed, motioning at me. "You thought I'd let you have it really easy huh?"
-
"I'm not the one getting held back by a girl." Adam pointed.
-
Jackie, towards her attention towards him. "First of all you don't fucking know me." Jackie defend. "And if I stopped him, was because you would be dead in a heartbeat." She said walking towards him.
-
"You can long for her." He pointed at me. "But you'll never have her." Zayn added, pulling me on my arm so I'd stand next to him.
-
"That's none of your concern, this is between Selena and I." He said. "You followed us? Why? You have no business here!" Adam exclaimed. "I was going to ask Selena to be my girlfriend before you got here." He confesses and his words take me by surprise.
-
Zayn laughs. "The only dumb ass here is you. Do you honestly think she'd ever show any interest in you? One or two partner projects in class, doesn't seal the deal." Zayn added.
-
"Look who's talking? You literally forced her to be your partner." Adam reminds us.
-
"Stop! Both of you stop it. It's literally childish, all of this is!" I exclaimed.
-
"Selena look the first time I saw you, I just wanted to ask you the one thing that's been on my very mind." He trails off. "Would you be my girlfriend? It's now or never." Adam just blurted out.
-
My eyes grew wide at his sudden question and Jackie's eyes said the same, who stood beside Adam, as he desperately needed an answer. "I-..." I was stuck on words, this was all becoming to much, to quickly.
-
Zayn let out a breathless laugh and crossed his hands over his chest. "You'll remember me, when you end up looking up like a fucking dumb ass here in a second." He added.
-
"Selena what is he talking about?" Adam questioned. "So?" He changed the subject back to the question he desperately wanted to know the answer to.
-
"Are you going to tell him or should I?" Zayn broke the ice to such a suspenseful moment to answer. "I'm running out of patience, and I'm sick and tired of him always thinking he'll ever have a goddamn chance with you."
-
I was stuck and I was confused. I didn't want to hurt Adams feelings. He was such a good guy and he didn't deserve any of this, this was truly all my fault, I should've just confessed him the truth, before he got too latched on. "Tell me what?" Adam questioned. "Selena what is he talking about?"
-
"Adam..." I trailed off not really knowing how to start. While Jackie sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.
-
"Why the theatrics just fucking tell him." Jackie said impatiently.
-
I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Adam, you're a really nice guy and all. But I don't like you in the way you want me to." I confessed. "I only see you as a friend." I added.
-
"But Selena I like you, I thought you liked me as well?" His voice is small and I know I crushed him.
-
"But she clearly doesn't." Zayn added and I could hear his voice right behind my ear even though he stood a few feet away from me.
-
"Adam listen I'm sorry my actions lead you on to believe something else, and any girl would be lucky enough to have you. But I'm just not it." I explained. "I like someone else." I said. Leaving it at that.
-
"It's him isn't it?" Adam darted his eyes towards Zayn then back at me, but I grew quiet. "Isn't it?" He insisted on an answer.
-
"Remember me?" Zayn's took my hand on his, and caressed my knuckles with his thumb. "I told you" he smirked. "Now, I'll be taking her." He said.
-
Adam grew silent, and turned his back on his, away from everything that was going on and ran his fingers through his hair. Zayn and I began walking towards the direction of the parking lot. "Go." Jackie said. "I'll stay back, I guess." She said, Zayn modded his head and I followed him towards the parking lot.
•••
Zayn and I made it into the car and while I got into the passengers seat he got into the drivers seat and turned on the engine. He looked over me, and didn't hesitate to crash his mouth against mine. "I missed you." He whispered we he held my head in a grip with with both of his hands. "I don't know what I would've done if his mouth touched yours." He admits.
-
"It's normal that you're jealous." I said in whisper.
-
He said nothing and continued to connect his lips onto mine. His mouth trailed down my neck and I moaned, I hand caressed my bare thigh with the shirt dress and I placed my hand on top of his. Slowly trying to control him from going any further if this escalated in a direction other then I wanted it too. "Touch me please." I said shyly.
-
He takes me by hips and helps me into his lap, my dress rides up my thighs and he begins to kiss me down my neck, nearly sucking at my skin, I moan trying hard to be so loud and slowly I begin to rocking again him. He groans and his head falls into my chest. "That's it." He whispers, pulling me the back of my neck and pushing my forehead against his. "Good girl, baby." He says pecking my lips.
-
His fingers pulled at my parties and he pushed them aside brushing his fingers against my sex, I moaned and he smirked against my lips. He pushed his fingers inside and I gasped. "Only me." He said, pressing his forehead against mine, with our eyes piercing into each other's, with such dark entity. "Right?" He said. "Only me." He repeated as I began rocking myself against his fingers at a fast pace.
-
"Yes." I moan. "God yes." I whispered.
-
I nearly began bouncing as I wanted the full affect of his fingers inside of me. Once he had me where he wanted me I yearned for more, I was hooked on his touch, nearly addicted, and once he started, I didn't want him to stop. Ever. "Keep going." I pleaded. "Don't ever stop." I whimpered.
•••
However, he told me to hold onto that thought, and in minutes we would be home at the apartment. He jammed the keys into the keyhole and pushed on the door, locking it and shutting it behind us. With his mouth colliding with mine with every step we took towards the bedroom, next thing I knew he picked me up all the way to the bedroom, and didn't even both to turn the lights on, the curtains were slightly opened and it was a full moon tonight enough to illuminate the room. 
-
He lightly dropped me into the bed and hovered over me, his mouth over mine and trailing down my neck, his hand ran up my thighs and he parted them open. "Touch me please." I said in a whimper. His fingers traced over my panties and my mouth parted open.
-
He grabbed a whole of my pantries and pulled them down. With his finger running up my slit. I moaned. His got on his knees and parted my legs open. I felt his thumbs rub my nub slowly and I squirmed in his touch, falling back onto the bed as I felt his mouth connect with my sex. "Oh." I moaned biting my bottom lip.
-
His tongue flicked against my nub over and over, at a tortuous pace and I was growing impatient. "Faster please." I begged. His lips pecked my sex and next thing I knew he went from a slow and tortured paced to a rapid one, and I arched my back, I bright my fingers into his hair and pulled harshly. His tongue disconnected and I felt his fingers slowly enter me as his mouth flicked and his fingers pumped. I sat up to watch him with my head tilted to the side.
-
I felt a rush of euphoria overcome my body and my eyes closed shut, I had lost control I once thought i held against this man, I gripped the sheets not knowing where to really put my hands at all and I felt back onto the bed arching my back at the feeling between my legs that he has caused.
-
"He'll always long for you, but he'll never have you." His worlds lingered in my mind...

•••