30 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 30
-
Selena's Point of View

I HAD NOTICED Zayn walking in the distance when Jackie pulled me off the stage, I glanced at Adam who didn't look happy at all, that Jackie had interrupted, I don't know what Zayn would have done if she didn't step in sooner. I quickly got off of the stage to meet Zayn down on the ground by the stage, he greeted me with a smile and pressed his mouth against mine. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder as he and I stood there and watched Jackie and Adam go in for a kiss, just like everyone else.
-
Jackie was mouthing something to Adam, and he stood there nervously not sure about doing it or not, she grew annoyed and had pulled Adam by his shirt and pressed her mouth against his. Time was of the essence when, I noticed Jackie and Adam had stood there for good solid minute. Jackie looking like she was slightly trying to push him off as time was up, but Adam moved his mouth against hers intensively and held her by her waist.
-
Zayn grew tense as I noticed it in his eyes, and posture. "He's talking advantage of her now." He said and walked his way towards the stage.
-
I pulled on his arm, but it was too late as he quickly made his way towards the back and up the stairs to the stage. He pushed Adam off of Jackie. "Alright, that's enough." I heard Zayn say. Adam grew defensive, standing face to face with Zayn.
-
Levi appeared out of nowhere, and calmed the whole situation down. "Woah hey." Levi said with a nervously laugh. "Let's take ten." He said to the line waiting, and a collective of sighs and groans were heard.
-
I walked towards the back of the stage, where Adam, Jackie and Zayn were all making their way down the stairs as Levi separated both Zayn and Adam. "What is your problem?" Adam questioned Zayn's actions.
-
"Don't fucking act like you don't know?" Zayn scoffed. "You know exactly."
-
Adam pinched the bridge of his nose, and laughed not believing the situation right now. "Now I have to ask you for permission on who I can kiss and can't kiss?" He said raising his arms in the air in disbelief. "Tell me, are you the kissing police, the savior of all girls? Do I have to go through you for permission?" He only grew angrier by the second.
-
"She was pushing you off and you continued!" Zayn pointed at Jackie who had her hands crossed over her chest.
-
"You can't be serious?" Adam scoffed and looked over at Jackie.
-
Jackie lifted her shoulders. "I was kind of trying to push you off and you kept going." She admitted.
-
"He defends you like your his girlfriend!" Adam exclaims at Jackie. "Is that not weird to you?" He glanced over at me, but I said nothing. "If I can't have any girl what girl can I have, Zayn?" Adam questioned.
-
"Ok now hold the fuck up." Jackie intervened. "I'm not anyone's property, let's make that very fucking clear." She defended her own towards Adam. "Secondly, you kissed me up there like you never kissed anyone in your whole goddamn life." She chuckled. "Are you some lip virgin?"
-
"You sure do defend him, as if he wasn't treating you like the bottom of his shoe, in the past few days." Adam spoke, causing me widen my eyes.
-
Zayn stepped his ground towards Adam and looked at him right in the face. "I don't think that's any of your fucking business." He said and I pulled on his arm.
-
Jackie pushed Zayn slightly back and stepped between the both of them only to glance at Adam. "And you sure fucking act like Selena's ever gonna give you a fucking chance, snap out of it." Jackie said snapping her fingers at him. "She doesn't fucking like you, she is never going to like you back because she's in love with Zayn." Jackie flat out blurted out.
-
Here I was put on the spot, and Zayn turned around in my direction at Jackie's words while Adam looked like his whole world came crashing down in a split second. I didn't know if I was suppose to say anything? Validate my love Zayn right here right now, but Jackie didn't lie. I did love Zayn, it was just something I didn't voice out into the world until I was ready.
-
"Is that true Selena?" Adam said in what seemed like a whispers.
-
"I mean-...I-...I" I stumbled on my words.
-
Zayn walked in my direction and took me by my waist and cupped my face, pressing his forehead against mine. He smiled before pressing his mouth against mine. "You love me?" He whispered. I nodded my head and he smiled.
-
"So next time you try and say some ridiculous shit." I heard Jackie say. "Check yourself and check those around you and make sure you actually fit in first." She said before walking off and Zayn and I followed after her.
-
I wanted to speak of for Adam, but Jackie was angry and I didn't think crossing her when she was angry would benefit me. Jackie walked off and Zayn and I followed behind her. "Fuck this whole night, I'm going back to the dorm and going to sleep." She said. "I've had a day." She admitted. "Every fucking body has tried me today, first Lucy now this fucking guy?" She says annoyingly. "Why the fuck does everybody have something against me?" She shouted, and Zayn approached her and held both of her shoulders trying to calm her down. "I'm a good fucking person!" She said, leaning into Zayn's chest breaking down in tears.
-
I walked up to her and caressed her back. "Shh" Zayn said. "We'll walk you to your dorm." He said.