46 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 46
-
Selena's Point of View

IT WAS THURSDAY afternoon, and since I took morning classes, I had finished them for the day. The weekend was nearing which allowed me to distress from the last following days, Zayn was coming back from a class he had around twelve in the afternoon. While I thought it was a great idea for us to go to dinner this evening.
-
I was piling up this weeks laundry to wash this weekend, and I just needed to gather Zayn's. However, if I wanted to make it out of the apartment this evening I figured I would pick it up at a later time and go and take quick shower to later get ready for this evening. Zayn walked into the apartment, with a book in his hand as I swept the apartment floor with a broom.
-
'"I'm back." He said, setting his book down on the coffee table and noticing what I was doing.
-
"How did it go?" I said.
-
"Same old, same old." He said, not really focusing on that. Instead he wrapped his arms around my waist, and gave me a kiss on the cheek, I gasped at the sudden contact and dropped the broom from my hands causing it to fall on the floor making a slight sound. I brought my hands over his and held them in place. "More like what are you doing?" He questioned my actions.
-
"I'm cleaning around the apartment, don't you see?" I motioned. "We were gone for a week, and laundry isn't done and the apartment has collected some dust." I explained. He hummed in agreement. "How about to go to dinner tonight? I suggested. "It's been a crazy week but we could used it."
-
"Great idea." He smiled. "Let me go get in the shower first." He said walking off.
***
By the time got out of the shower, and I managed to squeeze myself in and we both got dressed in the clothes that we still had to unpack from the suitcases. Zayn was finished waiting for me in the living room scrolling through television channels, I hurried and finished brushing my hair and grabbed my purse, my phone and the apartment keys and walked out into the living room.
-
Zayn noticed and looked up my way loosing focus away from the television. He smiled and he stood up turning off the T.V. "Ready?" He said walking over to me. I nodded my head. "ok good because there was nothing good on the telly." He admitted.
-
I smiled and we both made it out the apartment door, with Zayn following behind me. I handed him the keys and he locked up before handing them back to me, as we walked off towards the elevator. "It's a good thing you said something about dinner, I was getting hungry just sitting in class." He admitted grabbing my hand and bringing it into his.
-
I smiled. "I just didn't feel like making anything for dinner tonight." I admitted. "Besides, the weekend is approaching."
-
"That's right baby" he did pulling me by my waist. "and I looked forward to spending it all day in bed with you." He whispered in my ear and I squirmed shyly in his arms. "I could make love to you all day and all night." He continued, and smiled shyly covering my face in his chest. When it came to words, Zayn always knew exactly what to say.
-
The elevator door opened and there were people standing outside waiting to get in, while Zayn and I stood there, realizing the situation we were put in I giggled. "Let's go." Zayn whispered and pulled us out of the elevator and cross the lobby, towards the parking lot.
-
He opened the door, for me of the passenger seat and I got in and shut it and quickly making his way towards the drivers seat. Turning on the car, and backing out of the parking slot, he put the car in motion and we were off to find a restaurant to eat at. "Where do you want to eat baby?" He said with a smile glancing over at me then focusing on the road once the streetlight turned green.
-
I hummed, not really knowing where I wanted to eat. "I don't really mind." I admitted. "Where ever you'd like."
-
He glanced at me as the drove down the road into the heart of London, where more and more shops started appearing. "I can think of something I'd like to eat." He moving his hand over the inside of my thigh, causing me to pushing them together with the slight grip he added.
-
My eyes widen at his words, and I playfully smacked his arm. "Zayn." I warned him.
-
"Could you blame me baby?" He said as he pulled into the parking lot of one of the commercial shops, I'm guessing he had found the place where we were going to eat.
-
"Are you alright today?" I questioned.
-
"Never been better." He moved his head side to side.
-
I chuckled at how playful Zayn was today, it wasn't rare that I would see this side of things because when we were alone he would be like this with me all the time. However, those things were in private, and here we were in a parking lot of a restaurant we were about to go into, and he saying things like this in public. Which caused me whiplash and a flush of red all over me.
-
I pulled the door handled and Zayn did so as well, I hurried over to his side and grabbed his arm, and wrapped mine around it. We walked across the parking lot and I noted how fancy the restaurant seemed. "This is where we are eating?" I questioned him.
-
"You said anywhere." He reminded me.
-
"I did but doesn't this seem slightly expensive?" I admitted my thoughts. "We aren't even wearing the appropriate clothes?" I said.
-
"We will be alright, we aren't that underdressed either." He said looking at himself then glancing over at me who. "Besides you blazer makes up for it." He said pulling at the fabric. I smiled as he pulled the door of the restaurant and we walked in.
***
Jackie's Point of View