57 ; Revised

Trigger Warning: Character Dialogues in Lucy and Jackie's point of views.
-
Stars Dance
Chapter 57
-
Zayn's Point of View

WEDNESDAY MORNING I decided even if Selena didn't want to take me back because I knew it was going to take more than just my words. I just wanted to be near her any way that I could. The lecture hall was filling up pretty quickly, Adam glances at me weirdly before proceeding to sit down in his usual seat. I didn't say anything to him while there was a seat between us, it was where Selena usually sat. I prayed that the lecture room filled quickly making it impossible for her to find another seat.
-
Since Jackie and Adam were now a thing, I noticed how he smiled like an idiot as he texted on his phone. I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of the relationship he now had with Jackie. Not because I didn't think she didn't deserve happiness because she rightfully so did, but because it seemed like everyone's life was aligned and here I was sulking to my own misery because I had lost the one person that made me the happiest.
-
"You know invading her space is not going to make her take you back." Adam spoke up, invading my personal thoughts.
-
"Thanks for the advice I didn't ask for." I said sarcastically, and damn was he right.
-
He lifted his shoulders carelessly. "I'm just saying."
-
"Well say less." I rolled my eyes. He hated how he was right.
-
The lecture room was filling up quickly and there weren't many seats left. I sat up just waiting for her to walk through the door, when she did she was walking as she looked down at her phone, and held a coffee in her hand. She stopped on her feet when she noticed there was no seats left and sighed keeping her cool and walked towards the seat between Adam and I. She didn't acknowledge my presence of course, but took notice of Adam in which she smiled and greeted him.
-
"Hi." She whispered at him with a smile.
-
"Hey, I was afraid you weren't going to make it." Adam said and I rolled my eyes.
-
"Yeah the coffee shop line was long." She said setting her phone on the desk along with her coffee cup and taking her materials out of her book bag. She failed to acknowledge my presence, not that I was expecting her too and focused her attention on Adam. "So how are things with you and Jackie?" I heard her say.
-
"Great." Adam said to her with clear excitement in his voice. "She accepted internship and staring this Thursday she and I will be seeing more of each other." He said. "I'm excited." He chuckled.
-
"That's good." Selena said to him. "I think you're both good for each other, besides you both deserve to be happy." She said and I could picture the smile on her face. "She's a good person, and a great friend. So are you."
***
After class was over, Selena and Adam, quickly walked off together leaving me behind. She tried her best to focus on the whole lesson but I felt how uneasy she was with just my presence there. The way she crossed once leg over the other, and bit the end of the pen cap as she wrote down everything the professor was saying.
-
I walked out of the lecture room and noticed she and he were walking beside each other, even now that Adam was dating Jackie and had no interest in Selena whatsoever, he still managed to meddle in her life. Even before I knew he was my brother when I envious of him because I thought Selena looked way better with him, he still managed to be the better brother. It was ridiculous that even when he didn't try, he still got all the good things aligned for him. Lucky bastard, literally.
-
At this rate I was never going to get Selena to forgive me, and even worst now when my heart fell to my stomach watching how Chris has approached Selena while Adam stood there beside them, not really saying anything. I didn't care in what world we were in, Selena was better off with Adam than she was better of with Chris. That says a lot, about the kind of person he is, if I had chosen my estranged sibling over him. I guess Lucy made sure he knew that Selena and I weren't together anymore due to her sick actions.
-
Selena's Point of View