71 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 71
-
Zayn's Point of View

I WOKE UP very early in the morning to take a shower, Selena lied in bed with the satin sheets over her naked body, I smiled at myself at last nights events.
-
"Faster, don't stop." She moaned in my ear breathlessly as I slammed into her repeatedly over and over, with my hands gripping the headboard.
-
I turned to look her at her one more time, she was moving in her sleep, a light frown appearing in her face before it going back to morning, her head had turned into sex hair.
-
"Yes oh god yes." She whined while my hand lightly wrapped around her throat and her leg was tossed over one of my shoulders.
-
I missed her so much, in the time we were apart no much how I tried to fight the urge of just needed her next to me, being able to kiss her skin, the smell of fucking pears in her hair when she laughed and so happened to land against me and I happened to get a smell of it.
-
It was the small things she does even though I never tell her. In the time apart I had realized that instead of running from her and giving her space I should've fought for her even if I did annoy her. She had made it clear that is what she wanted no matter how deep down she denied it.
-
I turned the knobs of the wall to get the water running, waiting for the water go get lukewarm, I brush my teeth quickly and my head quickly turns when I see Selena, getting up from the bed and with the sheets wrapped around her body dragging it along side her with messy hair. I spit the water in the sink and wash my mouth out before leave the tooth brush back on the sink.
-
Selena appears behind me with a smile, and hugs me from behind. "Good morning." She whispers.
-
I turn around and I wrap my arms around her. "Good morning." I say back.
-
"Mmm" she hums laying her head onto my chest. "I wish we could stay like this forever." She admits.
-
"Me too." I admit.
-
Selena and I had not known a minute of peace since we began dating, with everything being primarily my fault for thinking that I could protect Selena away from the problems of my life. However, the wasn't the case. Wrapped in each other for even a second was nice, just like this, the both of us, together.
-
"Are we doing anything today?" She questioned.
-
"Well I was planning to catch breakfast at my sisters shop, and I think my mum would like to have lunch before we had back to London." I tell her.
-
"She called?" Selena questioned.
-
"No, but I know my mum." He smiles.
-
She smiles and wraps the sheets around her body before reaching for her toothbrush and brushing her teeth quickly. "I'm gonna shower." I tell her. "Do you want to shower with me?" I question.
-
She nods her head and we both step into the shower that the shower head running for sometime now, making the glass steamy from the inside. She wraps her arms around me and presses her mouth against me.
-
"I love you." She whispers.
-
"I love you." I say back.
-
I don't add "too", it sounds forced. Like you're agreeing with me. At least from what I think. I would never want Selena to feel that way. If I ever did, I take it back. I don't love her too, I love her.
-
Her hand wraps around me down below and gives a light squeeze. She smirks against my lips and I press my mouth again her. "You really want to do this right now?" I press, trying my best not to fall apart in her grasp.
-
"Why not?" She said dropping to her knees.
-
I didn't say much, and clenched my jaw when she looked up at me and slowly took me into her mouth, water from the shower falling onto her skin with her wet hair pushed back. She slowly begins move me in and out of her throat , but her patience is killing me.
-
"You're so beautiful." I whispered as she sucked on the top like a lollipop and I tossed my head back.
-
Not realizing the right grip I hand on her hair at the back of her head, I managed to look back down at her and she had pulled away for a second. "Fuck my mouth over and over please." She begged. My eyes widen at her words.
-
"Who are you right now?" I chuckled.
-
"Yours." She whispered.
-
I took a deep breath with the water from the shower head hitting the back of my neck. I don't know what had gotten into Selena lately but I wasn't complaining. Taking things slow in the past wasn't exactly my thing, but coming to know her and falling in love with her, I would wait an eternity if I had too.
-
"Hands behind you back." I demanded. She listened immediately, her arms hands went behind her back and she held them there, like some invisible string held them there and didn't move them. "Relax ok?" I don't prepped her. "I'll stop if it hurts ok?" I assured her.
-
"Ok." She said.
-
"Open." I ordered, running my thumb along her lower lip, I took my index and middle finger into her mouth coating with her saliva. I pushed them to the back of her throat, and she gagged. "Good girl." I praised.
-
I grabbed myself in my hands and it up to her mouth, slowly I pushed myself all the way into her mouth and I moaned tossing my head back. "That's it, you're doing so good baby." I cooed in praise.
-
When mouth felt warm around me and she began to gag, that sent me over the edge and I wrapped a fist full of her hair hand in my hand. Her hands remind behind her back. "Ready?" I prepared her.
-
She nodded her head the best way she could to let me know. With no other warning I held her by hand still stance and roughly pushed myself into her mouth, back and forth over and over, using her like she wanted me too. "Look at me." I said cupping her cheek with my other hand.
-
Her eyes were watery but you couldn't tell, the water droplets masked all of it, her beautiful brown eyes looked up at me with such innocence and I that turned me on so much. Here was a girl I had met who couldn't even stand being near me at the beginning of getting to know each other, and now she sex hungry for me, wanting me to use her for my own pleasure.
-
She gagged and took myself out from her mouth letting her breath for a second, her lips were red and plump and I ran my thumb over them. "I love you." She said breathlessly.
-
I smirked "I love you." I said before I opened her mouth and I put myself right into it and began fucking her mouth over and over.
-
I was edging myself with her mouth and each time she gagged even more. With this I had already seen Selena at her most vulnerable, we were doing something so intimate in a power dynamic, in which she trusted me with it.
-
"Your mouth belongs to me." I prided myself with that. I owned Selena in mind, body, and soul, and she owned me in the same way. No one would have her the way I did, I was addicted to her, in every bit of the sense.
-
As sick as it was, to get myself off I thought of the men that wanted her, Chris, my fucking brother, and how in the end she had chosen me. I was the man she wanted. I glanced at her and she nodded her head in agreement.
-
I was close to cumming and I took myself out once again, I leaned down and I pressed my forehead against hers. "Use your words." I told her.
-
"Yes yours." She breathlessly said. "Forever."
-
"Good girl." I pecked her lips.
-
I brought myself inside her mouth one last time, and used her month over and over until she gagged all over my completely pulling away from me and I came all over her chest. Moaning and groaning, as she took my in hands sensitive as I was and pressed her lips against me, before standing up at my eye level and wrapped her arms around me.
-
I didn't say much, and I cupped her thigh and she hopped up wrapping her legs around her and I ended her. Pushing her against the wall, and fucked her over and over, and she moaned trying to suppress them as the house we were in was not ours. "Zayn...oh my god." She shuddered into my mouth.
•••
Selena's Point of View