67 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 67
-
Selena's Point of View

BY THE TIME Levi came around, the sun was settling, I hurried and locked the door or the dorm, and made my way down the stairs with my duffle bag. I walked out of the double doors, and Levi was on standby with his car, he hurried to the back trunk and popped it open, pushing his hair back and pushing his sunglasses up to his face.
-
"I was starting to worry that maybe you were gonna drive off without me." I joked as he took my duffle bag and placed it in the back trunk.
-
"Are you crazy, a rough three or four hours road trip would be hella boring without having someone to talk to along the way." He chuckles.
-
"It might as well be like you left without me, because I fall asleep on road trips." I smile and he chuckles.
-
"Well I'm a talker so, you won't get any sleep when I'm around." He laughed shut the trunk door and we made our way over to the car doors.
•••
Levi wasn't lying, he was a talker and an interesting at that, he trailed off as I nodded my head and listened to him giving him a few hums of agreeing to what he was saying, as I looked out of the window admiring the England scenery. Some light music of today's top hits played on the radio.
-
"You and Zayn make such an interesting friendship." I note.
-
"Yeah?" He chuckles glancing over at me before focusing his attention on the road ahead of him once again. "I mean I guess? Why? Is it cause he's more quiet and reserved with a temper if you test him, and here is me bubbly, happy, in your face type?"
-
My eyes widen. "Well I wasn't going to say it all that, but since you said it..." I chuckle. "Yes." I smile. "I guess I understand the Jackie and Zayn dynamic, they are a mirror of each other, but you and him? Are like ying and yang."
-
"Yeah I guess you could say that." He lifts his shoulders, nodding his head. "He's my best friend." He smiles. "I'll be honest with you, I don't have a story to related to what he's been through, or what Jackie has been through...I'm just a kid with rich kid money, two divorced parents, a mother who doesn't understand my career choices, and a father who supports anything I do." He admits. "My life is incomparable to what he and she has gone through." He explains.
-
"How did you both become best friends?" I question.
-
"Well, I was going to a private school and I begged and begged my mother to just let me go to a public school." He explains. "I just didn't fit in which all the rich snobs, I couldn't relate to the cocky and egoist nature, it just wasn't me." Levi explains his backstory into Zayn's life. "My grades fucking sucked, and I didn't have the kind of friends I wished to have when I was there." He says.
-
Out of Zayn's who friend group Levi was the most interesting,. I didn't understand how a guy like him could end up at one of Zayn's most trusted friends. Levi was the exact opposite of who Zayn was, putting the two side by side, they were black and white, ying and yang, a cloudy day and a sunny one.
-
"Going by what you said about your mom, I can't even imagine how she said yes." I admit.
-
"Luckily my parents were still together by then, and my father managed to convince my mother. She wasn't really fond of the idea of her only son going to a public school. I don't know...I didn't see the difference an education was an education, it didn't matter to me what kind of school it was." Levi admitted.
-
"You started your first day in a public school then what?" I continued.
-
"I didn't have friends right off the bat, the kids there thought I was some snob rich kid, I just wasn't liked, let's make that the main point." He admitted possibly skipping over details. "I sat alone in lunch, in class, in those moments I'm not going to lie, at least kids at private school liked me for what I had not for who I was, but where I was now, no kid liked me for what I had let alone for who I was." He chuckled.
-
"Let me guess, not Zayn." I raise a brow, and he nodded his head.
***
Zayn's Point of View

The sun wasn't even all the way down when Jackie and I wasn't into a club, however the atmosphere here was already in the club scene, for it being semi early, the club already had people, and the music through the speakers were loud as ever. It had been a whole since I was last here in a club essence with Jackie. She and I would do the craziest things here, but that was at a time in my life where I wasn't mentally equipped to deal with the things going on at home.
-
Jackie snapped me out of my thoughts, when she tapped the bat table to get the tenders attention. "Two tequila shots please!" She shouted to him over the music, and they nodded their head.
-
I tried to focus on having a good time with Jackie, I couldn't help but remember about the last time I was in a club, I was this close to beating the living shit out of some idiot trying to dance up on Selena, and she was just letting it happen. I literally had to pull her out of a club drunk of her feet in which she gave me an attitude for. In which I'm not going to lie, brought a smile up to my face.
-
I looked over at Jackie who grabbed the tequila shot that was set on the counter seconds before and she took a lemon from a bowl sitting there, and squeezed the juice into her mouth before downing the hot liquid. Her face went sour. I laughed.
-
"Woah, slow down we have the whole night." I laughed.
-
She moved her head side to side. "No! I want to get so fucked up that I don't remember a thing, your mom is gonna kill me but I don't care! I don't fucking care!" She shrugged her shoulders. "Another one please!"
-
"I'm warning you now, don't do anything you might regret." I point at her giving her a fair warning.
She scoffed and rolled her eyes.
***
Levi's Point of View

 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦  «Zaylena»On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara