9 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 9
-
Zayn's Point of View

SHE WAS ANGRY with me and I knew that. After lecture was over she said goodbye to Adam and walked passed him without saying another word to me. I gave Adam a glare. "I don't know what you're plan with her is, but I'll tell you now you won't get very far." I strained in his face before pushing past him and chasing after Selena.
-
She trialed off quickly holding her bookbag against her shoulder and pushed past the crowd of college students without looking back, she was too fast and I couldn't catch up with her. When I finally caught up I pulled on her arm and she bursted out in anger. "Don't touch me!" She lashed out of my grasp. "I had enough of you." She added.
-
"Selena listen to me please-.." I interrupted.
-
"No, you listen to me." She pointed her index finger at my chest. "I am done." She says. "I am done with you manipulating me every chance you get." She says. "Everything that's said about you around here, is right." She says with tears down her eyes. "You don't care for anyone's feelings but your own." She poked at my chest with her index finger. "From the beginning this was suppose to be a project, and we both got carried away. From now on, I don't even want to see you unless you have a final draft in you paper for me to see, you got it?" She says and with that she walks off.

***

Selena's Point of View

I walked off with tears of frustration, wiping them off. I left Zayn behind to think of his actions. I was growing tired of his actions. I went back to my dorm in an angry state, my iPhone flashed in my hand and I saw that it was a text from one of the girls, Vanessa. The text read if I would meet up the girls for lunch at a local restaurant here on campus. I really didn't want to, but I didn't want to raise concerns about what was wrong with me. I hated being questioned especially about things that didn't concern anyone else. I smiled and quickly text Vanessa back, telling her that I would be there in ten minutes, and if she would tell me where they were meeting up so I could meet them there.
-
I stopped by the dorm quickly and changed outfits, really quickly. I left my bookbag and picked up my purse and put the most important things in it, before walking out of the dorm once again. I received a text messages from and she had texted the location where they were, a local Chinese restaurant here and I walked off.

***

Zayn's Point of View

I was left with the words in my mouth by Selena, I sat in my dorm room on my bed against the wall. Luckily I was left alone and Levi was not anywhere in sight. I had this built up anger inside and I didn't know what to do, and if I didn't get rid of this soon, I didn't know what I would do. Selena wanted nothing, to do with me and I was beginning to think it was her fault. It had to be her fault, from the first time Selena met me she was beginning to know me, but her attitude drastically changed in a span of few days. She became more distant, and that was also my fault.
-
The door creaked open and it was, Levi alongside Jake. "hey we're headed over to Chris's town home to hang for the day, Coming?" Levi questioned as he grabbed some stuff.
-
"Any particular reason?" I said carelessly.
-
"Just to hang out, drink and smoke." Jake added. "What we do best." He chuckled.
-
"I'm fine." I said in a monotone.
-
"I know that tone, and if you're in that mood, I think it's best we stay incase you lash out and do something you may regret." Levi sighed sitting down on his bed. "Go on, Jake." He motions to our other friend.
-
"Fine, I'll go." I said standing up from my bed. "Let's go." I added.

***

Selena's Point of View