40 ; Revised

A/N: This Chapter is a little rough, sorry.
-
Stars Dance
Chapter 40
-
Zayn's Point of View

IT IS THE middle of the night and Selena is on top of me straddling me, telling me how much she wants me right now this second. She rocks herself back and forth, and wraps her arms around my neck. I feel on edge because I don't know, how to feel right now. I don't want to deny Selena but I also don't want to disrespect her mum's home.
-
"I want you." She whispers against my ear. "So bad." She admits.
-
Selena was a different person, her whole atmosphere changes around me and the topic of sex, while I'm not complaining, I just didn't think she'd be this capable of wanting to fuck here in her mum's house. As they sleep downstairs. Maybe even in a room below us.
-
"Selena but your mum-..." She cuts me off pressing her mouth against mine.
-
"We'll be quiet." She smirks against my mouth. "Like in the dressing room, earlier today." She suggests. "Please." She begs.
-
I give in and the intensity of my mouth on hers on grows hungrier. My hands grip her sides and I pull on her shirt, she begins to pull it up and before I knew it she tosses it on the floor. Her chest is exposed to me, and I press my mouth against her skin, she bits her bottom lip and tosses her head back.
-
Her hands reach for my briefs and clutches me in her hands. I slightly groan and she pulls me out. Ridding herself out of her panties she sinks herself down onto my cøck and I moan into her chest. She begins lightly bouncing on top of me as I grip her waist for support. "Fuck." I whisper and she chuckles.
-
"You feel so good." She whispers and pushes me back against the headboard.
-
I waist no time in overpowering her and I flip is over as she lies under me with her ass in the air as I position myself once again, and I pound into her. She brings my hand to her head and I grip my fingers in her hair and press down her face into the bed sheets, muffling any sound that can leave her mouth.
-
Selena and I didn't really talk about what happened earlier in her bedroom with that love lovesick piece of shit, but the thought of Selena only wanting me and what I give her gets me off here in this moment. Having Selena the way she wants me to have her, just fuels something within me, that just makes me want to pound into her over and over until she knows who is the only man who will ever make her feel this way.
-
I want my touch and my mannerisms to be engraved deep into her soul, until she can enough of me. She'll only want more and more. "Don't stop." She mumbles in a whisper. "Oh my god." She says.
-
I turn her around and I pull her up to my eyesight she pecks my lips and whimpers at the loss of contact. "You're mine...you got that?" I whisper. She nods her head up and down quickly.
-
She lays down and I hover over her, slamming into her once more, and I bring my hand over her mouth to muffle her screams as she arches her back at the sudden contact. "Good girl." I whisper against her ear and she squirms wrapping her legs around me. "Who are you baby, letting me fuck your in mum's house?" I chuckled against her ear. In the darkness of the room only feeling her skin against mine.
-
She moved my hand away from her mouth and molded her lips against mine wrapping her arms around my neck. "I'm going to fuck you so hard..." I trailed off taking her cheek in one of my hands and running my thumb against her bottom lip.
-
"Please." She begged, and I continued my actions, as I could feel how close she was to cumming undone.
-
"You won't be able to walk tomorrow." I warned her and continued pounding into her relentlessly, until she came undone and I quickly pulled out of her and came all over her chest.
-
Selena's Point of View

Last night I made it back I'm time to my bed before dawn, and this morning I woke up sore at the side of my hips and pelvis. I could barely put any force in getting up and going to the bathroom for a quick shower. However, I managed, and I once I got in I turned the faucets and adjusted the water to take a quick shower.
-
Once I got out, I got dressed and I began packing my suitcase once against neatly so I could be ready to catch a flight this afternoon. I finished and set my suitcase against the door ready to just grab and go. I opened my bedroom door to see Zayn doing the same thing, and I walked over to him, with a smile. He noticing the way I walked towards him and smirked.
-
Taking me by the hips and squeezing lightly, I slightly winced and pressed my lips against his. "Good morning." He whispered.
-
"Good morning." I said with a smile.
-
"Zayn, Selena!" I heard my mother call for us from the bottom of the stairs. "Breakfast is ready!" She exclaimed.
-
"We're coming!" I exclaimed back, before wrapping my arms around his neck and leaned into his chest.
-
"Ready to go back?" Zayn questioned my thoughts.
-
Truthfully I wasn't ready to go back, Zayn and were peaceful here. We had no one look at us a certain way, judge us or whisper about us every chance they got. I planned to go back as a new person, because here this past week made me realize a lot of things about my life, and my relationship with zayn over all.
-
I needed to stop listening to people and start listening to my head and heart. I also had to confront Lucy about her kissing Zayn, because deep down it bothered me a lot. Her actions did not make sense, not for a the bashing and negative talking she always has to say about Zayn.
-
"Honestly no." I admitted. "I feel much better here." I said. "It's peaceful." I smiled.
-
"Yes it is." He admitted. "We don't have anyone breathing down our backs all the time." He admitted, I smiled.
•••
I had made it down the stairs with Zayn in a painfully slow manner, I tried my best not to wince at the soreness of my body, but it was impossible, I found myself forcibly smiling more then usual. Zayn took notice and smirked, my mom ran back and forth from the kitchen setting breakfast on the table, while my stepfather ate in a hurry, I'm guessing before he was late.
-
"Good morning." He said to Zayn and I.
-
"Good morning Brian." I said as I slowly sat down, and Zayn sat beside me.
-
"Is there something wrong, Selena?" Brian took notice as my mom sat down, with Gracie in the high chair next to her giving her a bit of the breakfast on the table.
-
"No, nothing..." I trailed off.
-
My mother smiled. "Well eat up then, breakfast is served, hope you both had a great nights sleep." She smiled.
-
"The greatest." Zayn said, and I knew the sarcasm in his tone as he reached for a plate and began adding food onto his plate.
-
"Me not so much." I said back as I looked over at Zayn then my mother. "I felt my bed a bit strange, it's been so long since I've slept in it." I lied.
-
"Well I got to run." Brian said clearing his plate and standing up from the table. "Today, I have lots of practice with the soccer team in preparation for the play offs." He mentioned. "I should be home before we see you both go, if not...You both have a safe flight back to England and Zayn it was nice meeting you." He smiled and walked off.
-
"It was nice meeting you too Brian." Zayn smiles. "Say hello to Ethan for me." Zayn teased with sarcasm.
-
"Will do." He smiled and disappeared out of the door.
-
I looked over at Zayn scolded him and he just lifted his shoulders and smiled proudly as he continued serving himself breakfast. "Even though it was a rather short time." My mom brought my attention to her. "It was nice meeting you Zayn." She smiled.
-
"The pleasure is all mine." Zayn smiled at my mom. "You've raised quite the daughter here." He added, as he glanced over at me and smiled.
-
My mom didn't say anything and simply smiled. "I trust that you will make my daughter happy." My mom confesses her thoughts.
-
"You can count on that." Zayn smiles.
-
"You're always welcome here." My mom smiles at Zayn. "I mean that." She says.
-
"Thank you." Zayn smiles.
•••
For the remaining for that day Zayn and I spent it together on the beach, in much shade possible sitting under a towel and laying against each other. With out sunglasses on looking out into the passing beach goers and the waves that hit the shoreline with a loud crashing sound, impossible not to hear.
-
"I don't wanna leave." I whined.
-
"Me either." He admitted. "But all good things must come to and end."
-
"When we first arrived I thought my mom was going to be way my stricter than she was." I admitted. "I've never brought a boy home."
-
Zayn looked over at me with a curious gaze. "Wait you're mum didn't know you and Ethan had a thing going on throughout high school?" He questioned.
-
I nodded my head sideways. "I was shy back then, He was my boyfriend but I was too scared to do anything else." I admitted.
-
"But you weren't to scared to be committed to him?" Zayn fired.
-
I scoff followed by a slight chuckle. "Hello I was in high school?" I lightly hit him a chest. "Or what you're going to tell me you knew exactly what you wanted with that girl you were in love with in high school?" I pressed. His facial expression grew serious, and the atmosphere grew quiet. "I didn't mean-..." I quickly retracted my statement.
-
"No it's fine." He said nodding his head sideways. "I guess you're right." He said with a small smile. "I didn't know what I wanted." He admitted.
-
"Tell me about her." I finally built the courage to press on the topic of Zayn's first love. "I wanna know." I whispered, taking my hand in his.
-
He sighed. "She was....at one point everything to me." He admitted.
-
"What did she do?" I whispered. "I mean if you want to talk about it, we don't have to-..."
-
"I'm going to tell you because it's something that's been on my mind for so long, that I just want to be at peace with it once and for all." He says.
-
"Ok." I didn't say nothing much.
-
"At first everything between she and I was great." He begins. "When I saw her I just fell in love." He lifts his shoulders carelessly. "I want to believe it was because I had nothing else going on for me in my life, my home life was broken and I never wanted to be there." He nodded his head sideways. "She brought happiness to my life, purpose to it." He smiles.
-
"How long did you both date for?" I questioned.
-
"Three years." He said. "Three high school years, I met her in sophomore year." He said. "Things were great then." He admitted. "But I noticed we just weren't clicking like we used to, as years passed, we argued more often that couples should and we would be at each other's throats in screaming matches against one another." He said in a serious tone. "Jackie warned me many times." He chuckled.
-
"Jackie? You and her were friends then?" I questioned.
-
"Jackie and I had been friends before I even started dating her." Zayn said.
-
I nodded my head. "What did Jackie warn you about?" I questioned.
-
"Jackie noticed how different she would act around me and how different she would act around her when I wasn't around." He explained. "Of course blinded by love, I didn't believe her." He nodded his head side to side. "She drove a wedge between Jackie and I." He admitted. "At one point." He chuckles. "She and I laugh about it now." He smiles. "I genuinely that Jackie and her could be friends, but she did everything possible to distance Jackie and I away, in a way I wouldn't notice."
-
"How could someone do that?" What he said didn't sit well with me. One is suppose to be supportive of each other friendships, at least in my opinion.
-
"She thought Jackie and I had a thing going on all the time, her jealously was become too much for me to handle." He admitted. "Things between us at that point weren't the same, no matter how hard I tried to mend them back together, she was the only good thing in my life." He explained.
-
"How was she the love of your life ever after all of that?" I questioned him.
-
"She had a way with words, her eyes...just one look and she had you there at her feet." He admitted. "I don't know." He lifts his shoulders carelessly. "Even after all of that I just loved her." He admits. "I guess I just thought no one could ever love me the way she could, not at the time at least." He says. "I was this guy with problems and when I was around her she was the only thing that brought peace to my life, even if it was for a short time."
-
"Where is she now? Do you still love her?" I whispered the last part, not really knowing if I wanted to know her answer.
-
He pulled me by my waist and I climb onto his lap. "It doesn't matter where she is." He says carelessly. "What happened between her and I, is a thing of the past, so much so her name is not even worth mentioning." He nodded his side to side as his cupped my face in his hands. "Her love quickly became toxic damaging everything in her path and taking me along with it." He says. "But yours? It's honest." He smiles. "I love you Selena, don't you ever forget that." He said pressing his mouth against mine.
•••
Zayn and I had made it back to the house in time to have everything ready before my mom was to take us to the airport. Brian managed to return in time, I was making sure I had everything in my suitcase, as Zayn did so as well.
-
When dealing with airports, time was of the essence and every hour counted, we had to be there extra early to catch our flight back to England. Brian was taking us to the airport here in a few minutes, I did a last minute check list before pulling my suitcase into the hallway and glanced over at Zayn who had is backpack over his shoulder as I looked once last time around the room and brought his suitcase out into the hallways as well.
-
"Ready?" I smiled.
-
He nodded his head. "I want to think I am, let's hope I didn't forget anything." He says.
-
We pulled out own suitcases down the stairs, and my mom and Brian were waiting for as Brian help the car keys in his grasp. "Let me help you with that." Brian said and took his suitcase into his hold and walked out the door with it.
-
Zayn followed behind him as well while I stayed behind with my mom who looked like she was going to be at the verge of tears.
-
"I'm gonna miss you having you around again." She said grabbing me lightly by my arms and smiled.
-
"Don't cry." I moved my head side to side. "Please don't." I whispered.
-
"Just like the first time remember?" She said.
-
"Oh we were both in the waterworks that day." I chuckle.
-
She nodded her head wiped her watery eyes. "You ready? I'm sure they're waiting for us." She laugher.
-
"Let's go." I smile and we walked out the front door towards the airport.
•••
I sat in the backseat with Zayn, and I leaned against mine, while we drove down LA traffic, that was horrendous on any given day. He smiled at me and I took my hand in his, as he leaned against the window of the passenger seat. The ride there seemed so long, I closed to eyes for a second, concentrating on the movement of the vehicle instead of the time it would take to get there.
-
I opened my eyes and we had arrived, as Brian drove us up into the parking garage of the airport. Minutes after finding a parking spot, we stepped out and Brian popped open the trunk, with Zayn reaching in to grab our suitcases. We hurried in with suitcase in hand to the checkout line.
-
Not before checking the arrivals on the billboard above our heads when walking in and it read that our flight was on time. The man the de greeted us with a smile, and was quick to check us in. He quickly went through my passport then Zayn's. "Safe travels!" He said giving us our tickets and passports in hand and taking our suitcases and placing them in the carousel.
-
"Thank you." I smiled and Zayn nodded his head.
-
Our attention was brought to both my mom and Brian who stood there as we walked up to them and they guided us towards the terminals. "I guess this is it." My mom said it a bittersweet tone.
-
"Oh mom, I'm gonna miss you." I admitted to her as I embraced her in a hug.
-
"I'm going to miss you too." She said in the crook of my neck nearly at the verge of tears.
-
"I'll call even more than I used to." I tell her.
-
"Promise?" She said.
-
"I promise." I smiled pulling back as she wiped her tears.
-
"Have a safe flight Selena." Brian said with a smile and I embraced him as well.
-
"Thank you." I smiled.
-
"And you better take care of my daughter ok?" My mom expresses towards Zayn.
-
Zayn smiles. "You have my word."
-
"It was nice getting to know you Zayn." Brian admitted to Zayn.
-
"Like wise." He smiled.
-
"Well, we have to go now." I said to my mom and Brian who now held each other. "Say bye to Gracie for me." I said remembering my sister and my mom nodded her head wiping her tears.
-
"Bye bye." My mom said and Brian waved.
-
"Talk to you soon." I exclaimed as Zayn and I began walking towards the security point. "Ready?" I said as I turned my attention towards Zayn, taking his hand in mine.
-
He nodded his head in agreement. "Back to the bullshit." He sighed.
•••