79 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 79
••
Selena's Point of View

I HAD GOTTEN back from a taking finals for the end of the semester, as summer approached so did the internship lingering over my head. Zayn closed the door behind us, and I dropped my things on the table, I spotted the sofa and realize Jackie wasn't here, she hadn't been here for a day or two now.
-
"Have you talked to Jackie? I hope she's doing alright." I admitted.
-
"I talked to Levi and he told me they came back from a night of partying and she was hung over in her dorm room." Zayn said.
-
"Oh." I said sounding a bit surprised. "Should we go see her maybe bring her a gift basket?" I said.
-
"Jackie's been past gift baskets, since her high school days." Zayn chuckled. "Besides he told me she wasn't alone, my brother is with her." He said sitting on the sofa.
-
"You think they worked things out?" I question sitting beside him.
-
"Let's hope."He crosses his fingers. "Or Adam's gonna have a very bad day." He says.
-
Zayn being protective over Jackie knew no boundaries. For Adam's sake I hope he told her what he told me, and maybe even more. Jackie was one of a kind, and if Adam really loved her, he was going to have to make do with the impossible.
-
I took a deep breath. "I talked to professor McKinley about the internship." I mention, after class I did drop by his lecture hall. Zayn turned his attention to me and smiled nodding his head in agreement. "I decided to take it." I smile.
-
"That's great baby." He leaned over and pecked my lips.
-
"I hate to say this but I hope I don't bump into your father." I admit my thoughts to Zayn.
-
"What is it about him that scares you?" He questions me.
-
"It's not they he scares me, it's that he hurt you so bad and I just feel like if I got to know him or something that I'll end being like hey he's not a bad guy, and it would feel like I'm picking sides." I admit.
-
Zayn smiled at me and pulled me closer to him. "What I got going on with him has nothing to do with you baby, maybe one day we'll get to a dad and son bond, but that will take time." He explains. "Look at this way, he was horrible to me, a perfect dad to Adam, and a father figure to Jackie."
-
I playfully hit him on his chest. "That's not suppose to make me feel better." I laugh.
-
"Did you just hit me?" He says grabbing my wrists in his hands. "I'm just trying to support your dreams." He smiles pressing his mouth against mine.
-
"You kinda deserved it for that weird analogy." I bit back.
-
"How about this analogy, your pretty pussy in my mouth." He kissed my ear before falling to his knees and pulling my legs close to him and bringing his face in between my thighs.
-
He kissed the inside of my thighs before bringing his mouth over my heat, I jolted slightly when his mouth connected with my center and slowly teased it with his tongue. I bit my bottom lips and tried to suppress my moans, it had been awhile since Zayn touched me and I'll admit I was a bit deprived.
-
Every time he did I could never get used to it, he knew how and where I wanted it the most always. His touch was intoxicating and I wanted his hands on me all the time, hoping he'd never stop. If sex wasn't tiring, he could probably go on for hours. "Relax baby, you're so stressed." He cooed kissing the inner of my thigh. "I'm going to help you ok?" He teased me by breathing near my center but not fully touching it with his mouth.
-
"Please." I moaned I pushed my hips forward and he chuckled. He breathed and pecked my center with his mouth and moaned squirmed in his grasp and I whine.
-
"Please what baby? Hm you want me to eat your pretty pussy?" He whispered. I nodded my head. "Use your words." He demanded.
-
"Yes please." I moaned. "Please, please."
-
"Good girl." He moaned and his tongue finally connected with my center, my eyes rolled to the beck of my head and my back arched. "Eyes on me baby, look at me." He encouraged. I squirmed in his arms and he kept my thighs in between his legs, as he flicked his tongue over and over, once my eyes locked into his he let out a breathless laugh sending vibrations throughout my body. "That's my pretty girl." He said.
-
Slurping sounds were heard throughout the quiet apartment and I clenched my hands into fists, he noticed and entwined one of his with mine. "You taste so sweet, my sweet girl." He moaned swirling his tongue around. He unclenched my other hand and brought it to his head and I grabbed a fist full of his hair, he moaned and that sent me even more over the edge.
-
His eyes became hooded while he flicked his tongue over and over enjoying every minute of this while I was hearing my end. "I could eat you out all day baby." He whispered. "Fuck you with my tongue over and over again until I leave it red." He moaned.
-
My back arched but he remained sucking on my center and that drove me over the edge. "Oh my god—I'm gonna—" I shuddered.
-
"I wanna see those pretty eyes when you cum." He encouraged. "Keep them on me, you can do it baby." He added and picked up the face on his tongue as he kept his eye contact with mine. I let out a suppressed moan and I came, nearly shaking at the contact of what just happened, tried to catch my breath. "That's it, thats it, good girl." He whispered. "Such a good girl." He chuckled before he stood up from floor and sat on the sofa before me.
-
I began to buckle his jeans and pull them down. He smirked at my desperation and I pulled his briefs along with the jeans. He sat right in front of me hard, and I went to grab it when he nodded his head sideways telling me no. I looked at him confused.
-
"Your mouth." He said and grabbed a fist full of my hair. "With consent to be a little rough though, I wouldn't want you feel like I was forcing you." He said, and I nodded my head to assure him. "Your words Selena, use your words." He insisted.
-
"Yes." I whispered. "It's ok." I assured.
-
He smirked and say back on the sofa again grabbing a fist full of my hair once again and gripping it slightly harshly. He brought me up to his lips and pressed them mine before guiding me to my knees in front of him. "On your knees." He said and I followed his word. "Open." He instructed.
•••
Zayn's Point of View