26 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 26
-

Zayn Point of View

AFTER I HAD beat the life out of Chris, Levi had dragged me out of the frat. "Ok lets go Zayn." He said without letting go of me even for the slightest second, while Chris stood there proudly
-
Now I knew the truth, and that bothered me a lot. I couldn't believe that Chris had everything to do with how hopeless I felt about Lucy all the time last semester and he was the cause of it all. How dare he look at me in the face every time we "hung out" with a stupid smirk on his face knowing everything he was doing behind my back. He saw the way I was mentally and emotionally and said nothing, instead sat back and watch how I would just beat myself up for it.
-
However, Chris wasn't the only one at fault here, so was she. Lucy could have told me the truth, while yes I would have been angry at least I would have known the truth. Instead she stood back and watched me as she walked around here proudly. She fucked Chris and looked at me with such disgust and told me off many but many times, I couldn't even tell you how many times I encountered her.
-
A frat party was going on tonight, at this point college kids just threw a party for everything now a days. It literally could be nothing and they would find a way to celebrate it. I had hoped to see Lucy tonight, it had been three weeks since I was dropped off here and three weeks since I found out Lucy was going here too. My heart beat at the thought of even looking at her once. Maybe the frat party wasn't such a bad idea after all.
-
I had encountered Lucy a couple of times in the past three weeks but she never gave me the time of day. I sat on the couch as Jackie, Levi, Chris and Jake sat around me. Laughing with the music and smoking and drinking within it. While my attention was set towards the entrance of the door. Minutes seemed like hours, and seconds felt like minutes. Maybe she wouldn't even come tonight. Maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up.
-
"Zayn this is the first night we've managed to get you of your room, enjoy yourself and stop looking for her." Jackie whispered in my ear, while Levi tried to listen attentively within the sound of the music.
-
"Yeah man, relax mate." Levi added. "You're setting yourself up again." He added and Jackie nodded her head.
-
I didn't say much and just nodded my head to their words. Jackie wrapped her arm around me and leaned her head against my shoulder. She grabbed my hand and wrapped her hand in mine. Maybe they were right, maybe I shouldn't get my feelings too caught up in her, that chance that she would actually show up here was slim, very slim. I shrugged the thought of her off and held Jackie by the hand. "Come on." I whispered in her ear.
-
Jackie knew what I meant by that and she stood up and pulled the skin tight dress down while she held onto my arm. "Where are you guys going?" Levi questioned.
-
"It's not rocket science Li." Jackie said to him as I stood beside her with a smirk.
-
"Oh I see." He held his hands in defeat. "Wear protection kids." He joked and Jackie playfully smacked his arm. "Hey! What? And if you don't." He pointed at me. "You're pull out game better be strong." He teased.
-
"Thanks for the birds and the bees talk, I really needed that." I told him.
-
"Anytime mate." He palmed his chest proudly.
-
I rolled my eyes at his followed by a breathless laugh, and I pulled Jackie along side and guided her up the stairs towards my bedroom. She and I walked down the hall towards the last room on the end which was mine and I pushed the door open, and I pulled Jackie towards me and crashed my mouth into hers. I shut the door behind me, and moaned into her mouth, we trailed all the back to my bed without letting go of each other and I fall on top of her and she wrapped her legs around me. My mouth sucked on the skin of the neck and she moaned, reaching for my shirt she pulled into all the way up on top of my head and tossed it on the floor of my room.
-
I reached for the hem of her dress and pulled over her head and I tossed it on the ground, I quickly got out of my jeans and tossed them on the ground as well. We were nearly naked under my bedsheets, I quick unclasped her bra while she pushed her panties down her legs and I pulled length out of my briefs and she pushed the down my legs.
-
Her mouth meshed against mine and we were both breathless from the contact, nearly gasping for air, she opened her legs slightly and I entered her quickly causing her to gasp, at the sudden push, she laughed and pulled me closer to her. I began pounding into her and she moaned loudly. I wasn't sure if anyone could hear us or her because the music was so loud downstairs.
-
"Faster...harder." Jackie said against my ear.
-
I complied as she wrapped her arms around my neck while I moved inside of her at a fast pace, and she loved every second of it. This was a mutual no strings attached between us, and Jackie understood that. She knew we could both walk away and sleep with different people at the end of the night. Jackie was there for me in anything I needed her in, and she never complained either. "Oh fuck baby." She moaned. "Yes, just like that." She said breathlessly as I hovered over her and noticed the way her eyes were shut and her plump lip turned into an "o" shape. With her tits moving at how hard I fucked her and she loved every second of it.
-
She grabbed my hand and wrapped it around my throat and she put hers over mine. "Make me take it." She said while I grabbed hold her hip and indented my fingertips in her skin and pounded into her over and over, as she moaned loudly.
-
Jackie always had a way with words that made guys in general want her so bad. Many girls including Lucy envied her but Jackie never paid attention. People looked at Jackie and thought she was self-centered, vain and over all better than everyone else, but that wasn't the case at all. Which made her seem easy, and all the girls in our high school called her easy for the way she dress, looked, and smiled and who she hung out with mostly guys but the truth was she hated drama especially that involved girl drama. Jackie always claimed herself as one of the guys. She was a walking sex appeal and she knew that but never ever acted upon it to get what she wanted. Jackie couldn't help the way she looked, and many envied her for it.
-
Jackie was close and I could tell by the way she clenched around me. I grabbed the headboard of my bed, and pounded into her over and over relentlessly as she arched her back and came undone, as I quickly pulled out of her and she took me in hand and began pumping me and I melted into her hands. She pushed me back against the wall and she climbed on top of me and began bouncing on my cock and I held onto her hips and moved them to my pace.
-
She tossed her head back and she moaned, her tits all in my face and I couldn't help but wrap my tongue around one of her sensitive nubs. She moaned and continued her consistent movements and found me at my edge and got off from me and pumped me quickly as I moaned, close to cuming she took me into her mouth and I wrapped her hair in my hand and made her watch me as I came into her mouth, her eyes into mine and I tossed my head back as I left a mess in her mouth, as she kissed up and down my cock topping it off with a kiss on my tip, she held a smug smile on her face, at how easy it was for her to get me right where she wanted me.
***
After Jackie and I had cleaned ourselves up, we hurried ourselves downstairs to join Levi for the rest of the night. He wasn't exactly best friends with Chris and talked with Jackie sometimes but only when Chris wasn't around. Levi was a people person but he didn't vibe with everyone. Jackie and I walked side by side, as we made our way down the stairs where the party was still going on, when I spotted Lucy. I stopped on my feet and Jackie took notice.
-
"What is it?" She nudged me speaking over the loud music, but I didn't answer her. My attention was elsewhere in the crowd of dancing bodies, there stood Lucy with two other girls beside her. She smiled at them as she looked around. "Great..." Jackie sighed she noticed at what I was looking at.
-
I stood there frozen in time, not really knowing what to do, until her gaze came around to me. Our eyes locked and suddenly the music was toned out and we were the only two people in the room. Jackie kept saying something to me, but her voice was tuned out as well. I took a few slow steps down the stairs when her eyes took attention to Jackie who stood beside me. She nodded her head slightly and took her attention elsewhere.
-
This was my chance, now or never. I hurried down the stairs as she walked away beginning to disappear in the crowd of dancing bodies. I pushed past everyone that wasn't her, until I caught her and pulled on her arm. "Can we talk please?" I pleaded. "Please?" I insisted.
-
She sighed and rolled her eyes. She turned back towards the entrance of the frat and walked out and I followed her. She stood there with her hand crossed over her chest and lifted her shoulders carelessly. "So talk?" She said. "And if its your little I want you back speech, save it." She said brushing me off, and walking past me.
-
"Please listen to me." I pulled onto her arm.
-
"What is it now? That you love me? That you can't live without me, that you need me?!" She exclaimed. "Because you weren't thinking that when you were fucking Jackie upstairs a few seconds ago!" She exclaimed. "How do you expect me to believe you, when even after high school you're still fucking her!" She said.
-
"What else am I suppose to do?" I defended. "You don't even give me the time of day to explain myself to you!" I added. "You shrug me off at all the times of the day, and when I do get the chance you don't even let me talk!"
-
She laughed. "Because there is nothing to talk about!" She exclaimed. "Absolutely nothing." She said carelessly. "Zayn, you and I are over. It's done. Understand that." She said.
-
"Lucy I can't." I told her. "I can't because I love you." I admitted.
-
"How can you love something you hurt so badly?" She said. "Zayn you ruined my life." She adds. "You don't do that to someone you love." Lucy added. "With Jackie it was one, then that stupid mistake that..." She trailed on not really wanting to finish her statement.
-
"Why did you leave without telling me anything?" I questioned. "Lucy I went mad looking for you." I admitted.
-
"Because you deserve it." She admitted.
-
"I was willing to leave everything for you." I confess. "Everything." I add. "For you and our-..." I say looking down at her stomach.
-
"I couldn't stay with someone who hurt me so much let alone raise a child with him." She said. "Because it would have been the same as having a child and raising it all on my own." Lucy said with tears in her eyes. "Everything you are, the people who are behind you and support you, disgust me, you disgust me." She says coldly. "Whoever falls in love with you next ,couldn't be more dumb of a woman." Her words hit me like bullets and my eyes became watery as I held the tears back. "Thinking she could fix you, when you know damn well even if she tried, you couldn't be fixed." She pointed at me with her finger meaning every word. "Falling in love you is like signing a death sentence blindly, and I hope whoever she is, opens her eyes before its too late." She admitted. "Don't look for me anymore, when you see me? Pretend you don't know me. It's best that way." She said.
-
That was the very last time I had a conversation with her, until now. Before I knew it we stood outside of the frat house, Levi stood beside me and Selena appeared in front of me as she cupped at me and look at me with such concern. "Oh my god what happened to you?" She said and my attention shifted from a distant memory to Selena who stood in front of me concerned.
-
"It's nothing." I said to her.
-
"Selena." Levi called for attention. "Zayn and I here were wrestling in here and things got a little crazy." Levi laughed covering for me. "Isn't that right mate?" He patted on my shoulder.
-
I forced a smile on my face. "Yeah Levi here busted my shit." I said looking at him then at Selena who touched on my busted lip.
-
"Funny." Selena said in monotone. "We need to get you cleaned up." She said taking my hand in hers.
-
"Hope this doesn't change anything?" Levi said. "You're still up for decorations later right mate?" Levi insisted.
-
I smiled at him. "Of course mate." I told him.
-
"Cool then, cause the fair/carnival is this weekend." He put his hands together.
-
"We'll be there Levi." Selena said to Levi with a smile.
-
"Well then, see you both there." He smiled.

***
Selena and I had made it back to the apartment where I sat in the living room and she was quick to go for the aid kit to fix me up. I heard the sound of cabinets as I took my jacket off and Selena hurried to my side where she rested the aid kit on the coffee table and quick began to assemble the alcohol onto the cotton pad.
-
I didn't say anything for the most part, and was just quietly thinking to myself and Chris's words. Lucy's actions...everything. I didn't expect Selena to fix me because the cause of my demise wasn't her fault and all of this was in the making long before her and long before Lucy. "Ok let me see." She said as she patted the cotton pad on my slit eyebrow and I winced in pain.
-
"Fuck that hurts." I said.
-
"Maybe you and Levi need to cool it." She said as she took a small piece of band aid tape and placed it on my eyebrow.
-
"Yeah..." I trailed off. "We can get pretty competitive sometimes." I lied.
-
But I couldn't loose her, she woke something in me that I hadn't felt in a while since Lucy told me off. I didn't think I could love another girl the way I loved her but here Selena sat in front of me, and besides what she had told her about me Selena didn't listen to her. For that I was thankful, because Lucy wanted nothing to do with me but she also made sure no one else had anything to do with me. The other day I accidently told Lucy I loved Selena and that even threw me off. I even questioned it myself, Lucy made me feel that way.
-
"Here." Selena said and I noticed she had wiped off some blood with a napkin with water and now was applying Vaseline to my lips with a q-tip. "It's not that bad, but still." She smiled.
-
I smiled at her, I took her hand in mine. "You know I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you, right?" I whispered.
-
She looked at me confused. "Why the question?" She said. "Did something else happen at the frat?"
-
"No." I lied, trying to show no emotion towards Chris and his words. "Nothing, but I just need you to know that." I told her.
-
"Yes I know that." She smiled bringing her hand to my face.
-
"Selena there will be people who will talk and try to say things that aren't true about me." I say and she listens attentively. "There's people who don't like us together and will do anything and everything to take you away from me. But listen to my side of things first before, you believe them."
-
"Them?" She questions.
-
"It's not anyone in particular, I'm just saying." I tell her.
-
"Ok." She smiled. "You have nothing to worry about." She adds. "And this is totally off topic, but I feel like you should talk to Jackie." She said and raise my eyebrow at her.
-
"What for?" I question.
-
"So you can work out whatever differences you have with her." She said surprising me. "I'll be the first to admit, Jackie isn't my favorite person in the world but that I know Jackie is important to you." She says. "A story that you'll tell me one day."
-
That there confirmed it all it all for me, Selena was the girl that I was in love with. I was sure of it now. Selena was a lot of good and positive things but she was understanding most of all. You would never heard the name "Jackie" and "work out differences" in the same sentence leave Lucy's mouth. She disliked Jackie for obvious reasons, but Jackie at the end of the day meant a lot to me and ending a lifetime friendship all because it was my father's fault in the first place was petty of me. Really petty.
-
"Oh that's a story is one you won't like hearing." I chuckled.
-
"I'm understanding." Selena smiled.
-
I smiled at her words because it was like she read my mind. "You said it, don't say I didn't warn you." I tease her.
-
She rolled her eyes. "I'll live." She said. "We should get going soon, Levi is probably waiting for us." She said standing up from the sofa, and closing the first aid kit box.
-
I stood up from the sofa after her. "Yeah lets go." I smiled.

***