12 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 12
-
Zayn's Point of View

THINGS FROM HERE on out could literally not get any worse. Her eyes widen when she saw Selena and I entangled together. Her eyes turned a shade darker and she tried to contain her anger as manageable as possible. Selena quick got off of me and approached her. I stood back with my head faced to the ground and a clenched jaw. They were going back and forth at it and if I said anything, I knew I'd just be the odd one out in this whole thing and everything would build up at once and hell would break loose. I could not let that happen,  not like this at least.
-
She had kicked out Selena at her own door and I knew this was all might fault. In the end it was and Selena was clueless about the whole thing, she would have done everything possible to keep Selena out to hurt me, its what she did. I helped Selena out of the dorm with the couple of things she had in her hold, and told her she'd be back for the rest of her things.
-
"What is wrong with her?" Selena exclaimed. "I have nowhere to go." She nearly cried.
-
"Don't worry." I tried to ease her. "Everything will be ok." I said.
-
"No it won't!" She exclaimed. "What am I suppose to tell my mom?" She exclaimed. "Everything started because of you." She said. "She's been acting like this over a fucking project with you." Selena says in frustration.
-
I was choked for words and I didn't know what to say. "I-..."
-
"What a fucking dramatic bitch." Selena mumbled under her teeth. My eyes widen as I never really heard such vocabulary from her. "My own room!" She pointed at her chest. "I just would have rather left than dealt with her at this point." She admitted. "But where the hell am I suppose to spend the night?" She sighed.
-
I thought of Jackie but would she like the idea? Would Jackie even accept? Jackie would have too. My father did buy me an apartment earlier in the year last semester in hopes of buying my forgiveness back, but I never used the fucking flat ever, I was stubborn, but I don't think that was the case any longer. It remains empty and full with new furniture.
-
"Vanessa and Ashely cannot see me like this." She admitted.
-
"I know a place." I suggested.
-
"I'm not fond with the idea of sharing with your friend Jackie." She admitted. "So, if that's what you were suggesting...forget it." She said.
-
I chuckled. "I had that in mind." I admitted. "But I don't know how you would've felt about it." I admitted. "I know a place, but I need you to trust me." I told her. "Do you trust me?" She glanced over at me and nodded her head up and down with a smile. "C'mon." I said taking her belongings and heading towards my car. She didn't object and took my hand as I guided her.

Selena's Point of View

He had pulled up at an apartment complex, and parked the car in one of the slots. He hurried to turn off the engine and helped me out of the car and quickly took my had as he opened the trunk of his car and took my things out. The chilly air blew against my face and I pulled my body closer to his as he hurried us into the building.
-
The lobby was bright with lights, and the front desk lady just gave Zayn and I a glance before we hurried towards the elevator and he pressed the bottom the illuminated the up signal. We stood there for a slight second and blonde woman picked up the phone to her ear while glancing at Zayn and I. I frowned as I found that odd, the elevator door opened and I stepped into the space with Zayn in front of me.
-
He pressed the floor number 25 and the doors closed in front of us. In a matter of seconds the door opened on that floor and we walked door the hallway passing a few doors when Zayn took this key from his keychain and put it in the door knob and twisted it open. He gave me a small smile before he motioned that I step in first, I did and I looked around at the apartment. It gave off a fresh scent of new and all the furniture was covered in plain white sheets.
-
"You have a place outside of the campus?" I questioned as I walked slowly taking the average sized place in. I had its kitchen, two rooms down the hallway a bathroom, a small living room and a dining space.
-
"My father." Is all he said. I glanced over at him confused as he took notice while uncovering all the furniture, and began to explain further. "He bought this place for me in his recovery days thinking that he could make amends with me with this place." He explained. "It's never been used, until now." He admitted."
-
His words took me by surprise, a small gasp leaving my mouth. "His must really want you to forgive him." I spoke my thoughts out loud.
-
"He needs to understand that money can't buy my forgiveness." He admits. "Materialistic things mean nothing to me." He says. "I just want you to feel safe. He admits approaching me and wrapping his arms around my waist.