41 ; Revised

A/N: This Chapter is a little rough once again, sorry.
-
Stars Dance
Chapter 41
-
Zayn' Point of View

SELENA AND I had sat in our designated seating area wile we waited for our flight to arrive. It was only hours later when finally our flight was called by the woman at the front desk and her microphone. "Passengers boarding flight 5466 with destination to London, England we will begin boarding shortly." She announced and set the microphone. 
-
Selena had been sleeping on my shoulder, and woke up to the white noise at the end of the announcement. She smiled at me. "We'll be boarding soon." I said to her.
-
"Finally." She said beginning to grab her belonging and keeping everything in hand for an easy access.
-
We were first class, and as people began lining up at the gate as the woman opened the doors and began scanning passports and flight tickets. Selena and I stood in line hand and hand until it was our turn, once the woman scanned both our tickets and passports, we walked through the tunnel to board out flight and find out seats.
-
I had texted both and Jackie for our estimated time of arrival, to Heathrow so they could be there to pick us up. I was surprised Jackie didn't text me at all in the time I was in the states even though it was for a short time. I got a few texted from Levi here and there but none from Jaqueline and that was odd to me at least.
-
Once we found our row of seats I put out belongings in the overhead compartment, while Selena made herself comfortable in the window seat and I followed beside her in the seat closest to the aisle. I was going to be a long flight, and times zones were a bust. We were going to arrive late to London that was for sure. Once our flight took off, Selena took my hand in hers as the airplane took flight into the air.
-
Selena and I were at a good place in our relationship right now and I planned to keep it like that. I had a few things to say to Adam and he was going to have to hear me whether he wanted to or not when I touched down on soil.
-
Selena's Point of View

Before I knew it Zayn and I had arrived in England. The airplane sat the terminal gate, and now we just waited to be let go. Zayn grabbed our backpacks from the overhead compartment and handed mine to me, and he held onto his. Once it was alright to go, Zayn and I walked out hand in hand through the terminal and walked through customs before finally getting our suitcases at the carousel. "Who is picking us up?" I said to Zayn as he reached for his suitcase once he spotted it. "Or are we taking a taxi to the apartment?" I questioned.
-
"I texted both Jackie and Levi." He said. "They should be here." He said looking at his phone. "They'll be taking us back to the flat." He said.
-
I nodded my head and smiled. "Ready?"
-
"I'm finally home." He said closing his eyes for a slight second and taking a deep breath. "Home sweet home, let's go." He said taking my hand in his and I chuckled.
-
We walked towards the double doors, to a crowd of people waiting for their loved ones, as both Zayn and I skimmed through the crowd. It was rather late, and I didn't expect that many people to be here at the airport. I spotted Jackie and Levi, who were waving their hands for out attention. Jackie held a smile on her face as she spotted me and I smiled back.
-
"I see them." Zayn said.
-
We didn't say nothing else and began walking towards the both of them. When we finally did approach them, Jackie embraced me in a big hug. "Welcome back." She said.
-
"It's good to see you too." I said to Jackie reciprocating her actions and pulling away to see a smile her face.
-
"Welcome back!" Levi said in a cheerful tone.
-
"Hey mate." Zayn embraced Levi and they patted each other's backs. "Good to see you Selena." He said letting go of Zayn as he gave me a smile.
-
"Jaqueline you're awfully quiet over there, or what you're not even that bit excited to see me?" Zayn questioned Jackie's distance.
-
"Of course I am." Jackie smiled suddenly. "It been a long week." Jackie admitted followed by a sigh and widen eyes as if she meant something else by that. "I was kinda growing bored of not having anyone around to annoy." Jackie teased and I smiled.
-
"Both Adam and you have been at each other's throat's lately." Levi mumbled and Jackie lightly hit Levi in the arm, "They bicker all the time." He rolled his eyes.
-
I raised an eyebrow at Jackie's actions, while Zayn questioned. "What is he talking about Jaqueline?"
_
"Nothing." She said carelessly. "I mean-...nothing you know Adam, that preppy frat kid has nothing better to do." Jackie rolled her eyes. "You both know this" She justified. "and how annoying he is, same old same old." She shrugged off.
-
"True." Zayn admitted.
-
"How about we get you both home yes?" Levi said as we both began to walk towards the parking lot. "You both must be tired, and Jackie and I have classes tomorrow so." He said.
-
Zayn walked a bit ahead with Levi, as Jackie stayed behind with me. "So tell me how did it go?" Jackie nudged me and I knew exactly what she meant. "Did you and Zayn..you know?" She nudged me in a whispered as my gaze focused on Zayn who walked and talked with Levi as they approach the car.
-
I sighed. "Jackie I have so much to tell you." I admitted to her.
***
Levi and Jackie dropped us off at the apartment and they waved goodbye as Zayn and I waved back and walked in through the doors of the apartment complex. I was so jetlagged that I knew as soon as I walked through the doors of the apartment I was going to drop everything and go straight to bed. Once Zayn put the keys in the doorknob, we walked across the apartment and as soon as I reached the door of our bedroom, I dropped the suitcase to the side took off sandals that I wore, and lied in the bed. I stretched my limbs, nearly passing out.
-
Zayn walked behind me and did the same, he took off his shirt, and pants, along with his shoes and got under the covers with me. We didn't say anything and hugged onto each other's bodies and passed out into a deep sleep, in which he and I needed at least a whole day to recover and we did just that.
-
Zayn's Point of View